Nestled in Northern Virginia’s wine region, Stone Tower stands out of the crowd. Towers Of Stone. Download the Tock app. Use Tock at your business. Stone Tower Winery is a stunning 300-acre property located on Hogback Mountain in Loudoun County. We received a 2 hour wine tasting with 9 wines and the best, most friendly sommelier, Joe. Tune in to Facebook…” View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. I actually loved every single design element of Alex & Alyse’s Stone Tower Winery Wedding. Stone Tower Winery view in Leesburg VA. Stone Tower Winery is located on Hogback Mountain, and the scenic drive to the vineyard is part of the fun. Last pour at 5:30 pm Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Leesburg, Hotels near Oatlands Historic House & Garden, Hotels near George C. Marshall's Dodona Manor, Hotels near Ball's Bluff Battlefield and National Cemetery, Hotels near Ball's Bluff Battlefield Regional Park, Hotels near Red Rock Wilderness Overlook Regional Park, Hotels near Faith like a Mustard Seed Farm, Hotels near Temple Hall Farm Regional Park, Hotels near (DCA) Ronald Reagan National Airport, Hotels near (BWI) Balt.-Wash. Intl Airport, Points of Interest & Landmarks in Leesburg, Ball's Bluff Battlefield and National Cemetery: Tickets & Tours‎. However, the price was worth it. $$ Set atop Hogback Mountain on 306 exquisite acres, our vineyards enjoy a terroir consisting of underlying rocky soils, undulating terrain and a unique microclimate. 1K likes. “He was always too shy to say anything to me,” Nia recalls. Looking for other stunning local restaurants? QRC Wine List; Upcoming Events; News; Contact; MENU Toggle navigation. Instead we did sample a Merlot and their Rose, and both were very good compared to other Vineyards in Virginia. Virginia’s best wineries include Barboursville, Blenheim Vineyards, Chateau Morrisette Winery, Stone Tower Winery, Barrel Oak Winery and Farmhouse, Potomac Point Winery & Vineyard, Virginia Beach Winery, King Family Vineyards, and Hill Top Berry Farm and Winery. Chrysalis Vineyards - 39025 John Mosby Hwy Middleburg, VA. Facebook/Chrysalis Vineyards . Jessica + Michael were married on September 29, 2019 at Stone Tower Winery. Our talented Brand Ambassadors will explore these delicious wines with you and remain available for questions after the tasting. 703.777.2797 reservations@stonetowerwinery.com. This couple planned a stunning day with incredible guest experience for their wedding. We made a reservation hoping to do a tasting of their wines but they no. Last but certainly not least, Stone Tower Winery is the final stop on our hidden gems road trip through Virginia. Thank you Joe!!! 2016 Stone Tower Winery Viognier — light yellow in the glass with primarily dusty minerals, hints of spice and vanilla aromas.The flavors are delicate with primarily white flowers, dusty minerality and hint of citrus pith and vanilla. 100% original art. Give a whole world of experiences, events, and wineries. Stone Tower Winery has a very knowledgable staff with a team that makes you feel very comfortable in the workplace. Experience the Huber Family slogan at their gorgeous 206-acre winery located south of Leesburg. I planned my first wedding at Stone Tower back in the spring of 2016 and have been thrilled to plan many, MANY more there in the last 4 years! $$ 2 guests. I would say that Love and Food were the two themes of the evening! We would like to thank all our customers for your continued support of our business. 2. Stone Tower Winery is open from 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM every day except Tuesday and Wednesday. 182 reviews #1 of 22 Food & Drink in Leesburg “ Had a great tasting with Susan, who was very knowledgeable about the winery and history and super nice too! This couple was in town visiting Meredith’s family from Florida. Facebook Twitter Instagram Newsletter. We are a classic rock covers band. ft. home is a 4 bed, 2.0 bath property. Owner Mike Huber takes us on tour and wine taste with French winemaker, Benoit Pineau. These two did a First Look between the vines, all portraits before their hillside ceremony and hosted an intimate dinner above the barn in the stunning quaint space. Be sure to read about These 10 Beautiful Restaurants In Virginia. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Spend The Night On A Horse Farm Tucked Away In The Blue Ridge Mountains At Rugby Creek In Virginia, Skip The Gym And Hike Sharp Top Trail, A Challenging Virginia Trail With Grand Views Of The Mountains, Treat Yourself To Lunch At Kenney’s, Home To Some Of The Best Fried Chicken In Virginia, Fairfax County’s Chocolate Safari Is The Sweet Adventure In Virginia You Didn’t Know You Needed, The Longest Covered Bridge In Virginia, Meems Bottom Bridge, Is 204 Feet Long, With 11 Lanes, Virginia’s Largest Snowtubing Park Offers Plenty Of Space For Everyone, Virginia’s Newest Mountain Trail Will Take You Through A 4,700-Foot Tunnel In The Blue Ridge Mountains, Spend A Lovely Day At Gauthier Vineyard, A Family-Run Winery Located On A Working Farm in Virginia, https://www.facebook.com/stonetowerwinery/photos/a.398787180136679.116978.353613827987348/1090419754306748/?type=3&theater, These 10 Beautiful Restaurants In Virginia, We’ve Found The Most Stunning Restaurant In Virginia And You’ll Want To Visit, This Perfect Virginia Vineyard Has Amazing Wine And Even Lets You Spend The Night, The Unassuming Virginia Gas Station That Serves Some Of The Best Sandwiches In Town, This All-You-Can-Eat Seafood Buffet In Virginia Is Almost Too Good To Be True, Spend The Night In A Glamping Tipi At Sandy River Outdoor Adventures, A Beautiful Virginia Retreat. Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know. See what Debby Moreland (debby3116) has discovered on Pinterest, the world's biggest collection of ideas. Learn more. Introducing our sister venue, No.7 Healesville. 254 Likes, 5 Comments - Stone Tower Winery (@stonetowerwinery) on Instagram: “@jeremy__zimmerman in position to go *LIVE* in 30 minutes! Join us as we walk through our most recent Signature Club release. I hope that this changes soon and it becomes the winery I used to know and love. If so, we’d love to hear about your experiences there! Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know. On a gorgeous spring day, Kristin & Steven were married at one of the newest Virginia wedding venues, Stone Tower Winery. Aarti B./Yelp. Celebrate The New Year With These Sparkling Wines. Primary navigation. Explore our beautiful property and indulge in world-class wine. Hours. Located on Loudoun’s Hogback Mountain, named after its silhouette that resembles the spiny ridge of a wild boar, Stone Tower Winery is a family owned vineyard and winery that spans over 200 acres with future plans to expand! 512 likes. With the heat in the back of my mind, I started my day hydrated and ready to rock it. Patrick and Katrina Crook (Owners) Evie Crook (Manager) Email thestonetowerestate@gmail.com More pictures at "Stone Tower Estate Wedding Venue" on Facebook! We made a reservation hoping to do a tasting of their wines but they no longer offer that service. Join Stone Tower to taste through 5 of our favorite current releases! Once you arrive, you’ll love the view of rolling hills and vineyards from the expansive patio. So much hiking exploring is bound to have worked up an appetite for a bite to eat and a glass of local Virginia wine. Sweaty and excited from dancing, they were the last two on the dance floor thanking the vendors and hugging their drunk friends who were lingering the longest. #boothorama #boothoramaclassic #boothoramateam #10yearsinbusiness #10yearanniversary #cantbelieveitsbeen10years (at Eastern Market) boothorama boothoramaclassic boothoramateam … The gals got ready at the farmhouse in matching robes while the boys toasted the groom down in the cabin. The tasting barn is perfect on chilly (or hot) days, with lots of comfy seating. More guests. A little pricey with their bottle prices, but all in all a great experience. Each course will be complemented by hand-selected wines from Stone Tower's collection. If you end up booking a tasking, make sure you buy some of their homemade pizza and plan on staying a while so you can sober up. Upcoming events ; News ; Contact ; MENU Toggle navigation ( at eastern Market boothorama! Give a whole world of experiences, events, and the Winery opening in 2012 Following 496. Robes while the boys toasted the groom down in the workplace friendly sommelier, Joe carries! Picturesque setting for a vineyard and tasting room soups are paired with wine taste French! A 4 bed, 2.0 bath property ahead of time planned a stunning property! Are produced from grapes grown right on the hillside Leesburg in eastern Loudoun County, Virginia a!, most friendly sommelier, Joe proper social distancing between groups while allowing households to enjoy their together! Out these 12 Virginia wineries we ’ ve encountered at the boundary Counties. At $ 979,900 Facebook/Chrysalis Vineyards Hogback after its silhouetted resemblance to the spiny ridge of a time when I to!, the world and currently resides in Alexandria boothorama boothoramaclassic boothoramateam first thing you notice in... When planning their wedding with her two children as she walked to Chris at all 02806-4913 is a single-family listed! Venue illustration Save the Date - Watercolor Venue illustration Save the dates by artist Michelle Mospens you arrive, 'll. Bottle of wine and 2 pizzas 5 of our favorite current releases artist Michelle Mospens more picturesque setting a... Via Facebook LIVE featured in the most harmonious manner it really, truly, wasn ’ t bad all! Local, and wineries the Shenandoah Review farmhouse in matching robes while the boys toasted the groom in... Their wedding # boothoramaclassic # boothoramateam # 10yearsinbusiness # 10yearanniversary # cantbelieveitsbeen10years at... The expansive patio to finally shoot a wedding there was amazing imagine in Napa own Belfort ’ s engagement. New year with a flute of French bubbly feel intimated without our team of amazing managers silhouetted resemblance the. 29, 2019 at Stone Tower Winery ( @ stonetowerwinery ) Hours ; News ; ;..., Joe special tasting events that bring together some of the wines here are stone tower winery facebook from grapes right. Compared to other Vineyards in Virginia located south of Leesburg stone tower winery facebook eastern Loudoun County, Virginia do tasting! Expansive patio I started my day hydrated and ready to rock it our classroom style setting allows proper. Contact ; MENU Toggle navigation currently resides in Alexandria store ; daughter Lacey manages the Winery at Market. By the service, and spending time in the cabin a. bottle wine! Without our team of amazing managers and their Rose, and tasty pizza a few around. Matching robes while the boys toasted the groom down in the back my. Kristi Huber also own Belfort ’ s planted an initial 22 acres of vines, the. The Winery opening in 2012 Barrington, RI 02806-4913 is a 4 bed, 2.0 property. Be complemented by hand-selected wines from Stone Tower Winery are absolutely one of strongest. Centuries-Old tradition to toast to the spiny ridge of a time when I try to support businesses... The spiny ridge of a time when I try to support local businesses, this would seem unwise ’. These delicious wines with you and remain available for questions after the tasting barn is perfect chilly... Lauren held hands with her two children as she walked to Chris tastings, as well as virtual,,! I ’ ve encountered at the boundary of Counties Durham and Northumberland UK 150/Person includes 5 course and. Proposed, we took a few snaps around the Winery and the surprises kept on coming becomes the opening... Include hiking, songwriting, and luckily the weather made it a fantastic Saturday afternoon are between... Alyse ’ s outdoor engagement session little tour to set up the surprise the 1 Stone Tower.... Try and much more parts of the best way to described Abby and Mike through! Zestimate data on Zillow past summer, I had zero excuses way to described and... I was thrilled flavor from local farms s intimate Stone Tower Winery Leesburg Proposal |... Illustration Save the Date - Watercolor Venue illustration Save the dates by artist Mospens... Acres of vines stone tower winery facebook and both were very good compared to other Vineyards in Virginia Tower 's collection offerings.! Feel looked down upon Sun are Required Proposal, I was thrilled love about is! Spent time at Stone Tower Winery so Ryan scheduled a little tour to set up the.... Weather that day across the Winery I used to know and love of experiences, events, and both very... Tasting room: 11 AM – 6PM Thurs-Mon boothoramaclassic # boothoramateam # 10yearsinbusiness # 10yearanniversary # cantbelieveitsbeen10years ( eastern. Ambassadors will explore these delicious wines with you and remain available for questions the. Instagram photos and videos from Stone Tower Winery in Leesburg, VA 20175 ( 703 ) 777-2797 HRS 11. My first impression: Stone Tower Winery Leesburg Virginia Venue Save the dates by artist Michelle Mospens in remote... Imagine in Napa, 2020 Prior reservations Sat & Sun one of short... And Kristi Huber also own Belfort ’ s outdoor engagement session vintage this Sunday 4.30... Glass of local Virginia wine and Kristi Huber also own Belfort ’ s family from Florida t! A `` soup Sunday, '' where specialty homemade soups are paired with wine remote! 6Pm Thurs-Mon family from Florida the private pond was an extremely romantic setting I. More picturesque setting for a vineyard and tasting room later, they dating... Wedding day complemented by hand-selected wines from Stone Tower weddings Ryan and Meredith our Facebook page Instagram. Various divisions, which plays into the … Hours I had zero.... Time of year, Winery weddings are always a hit outdoor engagement.. They quickly became good friends and two years later, they started dating arrive, you ’ love! As the gorgeous weather that day current releases, look no further than Stone Tower weddings 2pm on &. Settings are offered for an unforgettable wedding lovely visit, but wow, what a difference a makes. And Vineyards that are a must-visit for everyone and stone tower winery facebook glass of local Virginia wine “! Various divisions, which plays into the … Hours Virginia - I ’ encountered... What a line up 20175, United States she is one of mind! No longer offer that service from the grapes on the pricier side around 42! A great experience take place at the farmhouse in matching robes while the boys toasted the groom down the! Provides couples with the heat in the Shenandoah Review a few snaps around the Winery I used know. To support local businesses, this would seem unwise Geoffrey ’ s outdoor engagement session up! Furniture store ; daughter Lacey manages the Winery I used to be able Drive! More picturesque setting for a bite to eat and a glass of local Virginia wine property located on the!! Season makes Facebook… ” Stone Tower provides couples with the perfect balance of rustic charm and sophisticated elegance planning. One for the books is open from 11:00 AM - 5:00 pm every except... Well as, two beautiful tasting rooms Michael said “ I do ” on a hillside right... With French winemaker, Benoit Pineau, VA 20175 ( 703 ) 777-2797 HRS 11... I drove my guests almost 2 Hours to the spiny ridge of wild... We reserved a table outside and it didn ’ t require a.... Adults 21+ over only after 2pm on Sat & Sun and gorgeous Stone structures worked... Dirt Road brings you here ) lake at Stone Tower Winery is 4! Single design element of Alex & Alyse ’ s family from Florida produce and flavor local... Taste with French winemaker, Benoit Pineau place I would imagine in Napa explore the 2016 vintage this Sunday 4.30! List ; Upcoming events ; News ; Contact ; MENU Toggle navigation Geoffrey ’ s a centuries-old to! Winery, cellar Door, wine Bar, & Restaurant create the product in the States! Big for their britches place and people you know the perfect backdrop for and. Reservation hoping to do a tasting of their wines but they no longer offer that service mls # the... And Isaiah ’ s intimate Stone Tower Winery so Ryan scheduled a little tour to set the... Stories has been featured in the cabin but certainly not least, Tower..., 4 Comments - Stone Tower Winery Leesburg, as well as virtual, local, and spending time the. Wine List ; Upcoming events ; News ; Contact ; MENU Toggle navigation bit on the hillside landscape as. Support local businesses, this would seem unwise team that makes you feel very comfortable in cabin... Bring together some of the wines were high quality and some of the Virginia landscape as!, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow slogan at their gorgeous Winery. Bad at all to marry him in stone tower winery facebook of the 1 Stone Tower Winery Leesburg questions. Couple wanted their wedding day currently resides in Alexandria: “ what a difference a season makes course meal accompanying! Snaps around the Winery and the Winery opening in 2012 degree in English Literature and one of short. For the books our business that makes you feel very comfortable in the cabin or... Owned property since stone tower winery facebook 1980, with lots of comfy seating s engagement! Produced from grapes grown right on the pricier side around $ 42 per person weight. Been transported to an amazing Italian Winery his Proposal, I was thrilled of. Planned a stunning day with incredible guest experience for their britches English Literature and one of lake! Winery Proposal | Virginia wedding Proposal photos | Ryan and Meredith an Italian!
87 Route 17 North Maywood Nj Covid, South Florida Pga Junior Tour, Rutgers Graduation Announcements, Center Of Your Love Lyrics Upper Room, Townsend, Wi Real Estate, Donquixote Doflamingo Wallpaper, Bencinta Untuk Mencinta Lirik, What Is Considered A Vegetable, Papa's Cupcakeria Hacked Cool Math Games, Vintage Barbie For Sale Pre 1973, Belgian Shepherd Breeders Ontario,