Make Mazda 3; Badge MAXX ; Manufacture Year 2017 ; Registration Expiry 28/12/2020 ; Fuel Type Petrol ; Body Type Hatchback ; Transmission Type … They had the van ready for me to test drive and there was no pressure. massive 4 day re-opening sale – $1,000 off! This Unleaded Petrol Hatchback has done 29,237km. The price listed was the actual purchase price. Find the best used 2017 Mazda Mazda3 Sport near you. Close. Complain! 4 Cylinders 2 Litres Petrol - Unleaded ULP. Everything was explained and I left out of there with my car in 3 hours!! Even adding packages doesn’t make the price skyrocket. ** was $21,850 – now only $20,850 drive away! 6 SP Sports Automatic. 7. d. drive.com.au 28 days ago. $22,990 - Used 2017 Mazda 3 Maxx for sale in West Gosford, NSW. The well-shaped front seats keep driver and passenger snug. While the 2.0-liter is a capable performer, it trades a measure of enthusiasm for better fuel-economy numbers — 37-mpg highway and 28-mpg city with the 6-speed automatic transmission. EPA-estimated fuel economy is 25/34 with the manual or 27/36 with the automatic, so there is a sacrifice for that more powerful engine, but it’s not much. Mazda Cx-9 2017 for sale; Well kept Mazda B2300 for sale; Mazda 5 1999 best price; Want to get updated car listings in the mail? Who pays to buy a car their fees are ridiculous. I only gave an email address for contact. and to celebrate for 4 days only starting this thursday we are offering… car search. Some of the features include: Bluetooth connectivity for making calls safely and … For 2017, the Mazda3 sees some shuffling of features, trim names and packaging, as well as a modest exterior and interior makeover. Unlike the VW GTI or Ford Focus ST, the Mazda3 sedan and hatchback don’t sacrifice a smooth, comfortable ride at the altar of great handling. Contact the dealer to determine … Reserve not met. Im selling my Mazda 3 2015 skyactiv maxx 20k mileage not tampered, 1st owned, automatic trans, push start, keyless entry, all original, bnew condition and smells new steering control, very strong aircondition 17 AWC mags with 4 Brand new tires 4 wheel disc brake bosch europa horn, new brake pads new battery all casa installed very fuel efficient mix 9-12km/liter on city driving … Bids on this lot cannot be placed without a valid Australian shipping address. The Sport and Touring use a 2.0-liter inline-4 that makes a healthy 155 horsepower. 2017 Mazda CX-3 Maxx Sports 6 Airbags Air Conditioning Automatic Transmission Satellite navigation Power Steering Power Windows Remote Central Locking Bluetooth Reverse Camera Reverse Sensors Carpet Mats Cruise Control Full tank of fuel Includes Stamp Duty Includes Transfer Fees ***Secured Loan repayment Options Available T.A.P. #WU15960. Pricing on the Grand Touring starts at $23,145. This is a responsive engine that doesn’t hesitate when pressed for power during hard acceleration. The 18-inch aluminum wheels also have a sporty new look. 58,112 Kms. All models now feature Mazda Connect — a dash-mounted 7-inch touch-screen display and control dial between the front seats. The listing has expired View other Mazda 3 here ₱ 610,000 (Total price) Mazda; 3; 2015 ; Used; Grey; Automatic; 19,000 Km; … Blue. 2017 Mazda 3 Maxx BN Series. 32,796 km. Used. So, drove to the dealer to see the car. It has yet to be tested at all by the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, but the 2016 model received top marks in every category and was named a Top Safety Pick+, which bodes well for the 2017 model year. Save up to $4,566 on one of 2,545 used 2017 Mazda 3s near you. 5. MAZDA 3 MAXX AUTO... ONE LOCAL OWNER AND FULL MAZDA FACTORY SERVICING.Vehicle registration has been paid until June 2021. Year 2017. This year, the Mazda3 4-door sedan shows off an updated grille and new available LED headlights. It seems like it should be an easy system to use, but it’s unnecessarily complex. This sporty version of the Mazda3 includes LED fog lights, a rear decklid spoiler, roof-mounted antenna, perforated leather-trimmed sport seats, and power sliding-glass moonroof with one-touch open. The Mazda3’s cabin isn’t the roomiest in the segment, but it’s among the best in layout. Friendly, They didn’t have the picture of the paint, scratch, mark or whatever you wanna call it on the pictures to look at the car I drove 1 hour and 40 minutes to waste time and gas, Description:  Used 2018 Mazda MAZDA3 Touring for sale - $12,995 - 29,642 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Power Package, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats. 2017 Mazda 3 Maxx BN Series. $21,880 EGC - Excluding Government Charges 2. Description:  Used 2016 Mazda MAZDA3 i Touring for sale - $7,800 - 103,808 miles with Leather Seats, Popular Equipment Package, Sunroof/Moonroof, Power Package, Navigation System, Technology Package, Third Row Seating, Premium Wheels, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Multi Zone Climate Control, Appearance Package, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Color:  Liquid Silver Metallic. It also includes a Bose 9-speaker Surround Sound system, Bluetooth handsfree phone and audio streaming, and the Mazda Connect infotainment system. Even though it’s the base model, it’s still a very well-equipped car with daytime running lights, tire pressure monitoring, dynamic stability control and traction control, air conditioning, remote keyless entry, cruise control, and the Mazda Connect infotainment system. different. Vehicles. Find All Used Mazda 3 cars for sale with great deals on thousands of cars and more @ carsguide Australia The Subaru Impreza comes with standard all-wheel drive (AWD). 45,037 Kms. 30,595 Kms. Very low 26,000 km, stunning condition 2017 Maxx model. Value My Trade-In. Location: Rear of 5 Holbeche Road, (entry via Prima Place), Arndell Park, NSW, 2148. Prior year safety ratings and excellent ratings so far for this year enhance that feeling and make the Mazda3 a good choice for those who want to ensure a safe ride. 6 SP Sports Automatic. MY OPINION IS DONT WASTE YOUR TIME HERE. The infotainment system features a 7-inch full-color touchscreen mounted on top of the dashboard. 2017 Mazda 3 Maxx BN 6auto Hatchback. Dave and Dary assisted me in getting into my new car. I thought it would take longer because of my credit, but they helped me out. Close. It was truly very pleasant working with them. 2017 Mazda 3 SP25 GT review. The doors feature increased storage with larger, wider door pockets with additional new storage on the center console thanks to a new electronic parking brake. 25,606 km. Coronavirus update: New contactless services to help keep you safe. Manual-transmission lovers will love the fact that Mazda offers an excellent one in both the sedan and hatchback, and with both engines. Spoke with a very nice Salesman. Search for new & used Mazda 3 Maxx cars for sale in Australia. 1 out of 5 stars. Responded very promptly with a quote and followed up. 2017 Mazda 3 Maxx BN Series Auto. Review latest price & specifications of Used cars for sale today at Grand Prix Mazda Aspley It’s well-placed, so your eyes don’t have to stray far from the road to reference navigation. Design changes inside and out and new G-Vectoring Control make what was already a great car even more appealing and fun to drive. We have 171 2017 Mazda Mazda3 Touring vehicles for sale that are … 2017 Mazda 3 Maxx with Service history is a very impressive hatch with its sporty and elegant design. See good deals, great deals and more on Used MAZDA MAZDA3. She stated that if there was one done service would have a copy. Sales (08) 8193 9700 Service (08) 8193 9796 Edwardstown Mazda. EXPORT ASSET ONLY. Bids on this lot cannot be placed without a valid Australian shipping address. View car. ADVANCED SAFETY EQUIPMENT The 2017 Mazda3 includes a suite of advanced safety options including high-beam control, lane-departure warning system, lane-keep assist, Mazda radar cruise control with Smart Brake Support and Traffic Sign Recognition. The base offering is a 2.0-liter 4-cylinder Skyactiv-G engine with 155 hp and 150 lb-ft of torque. The Sport sedan’s Preferred Equipment package adds 16-inch alloy wheels, heated side mirrors, blind-spot monitoring, rear cross-traffic alert, rain-sensing wipers and more. Find the best used 2017 Mazda CX-3 near you. Thanks to Mazda’s innovative Skyactiv powertrain and chassis design, the 2017 Mazda3 is both fun to drive and fuel-efficient. 2017 Mazda 3 for sale Ravenhall. The hatchback receives revised styling at the rear, as well. The Grand Touring trim features comfortable and supportive leather seats with 6-way power adjustability and lumbar support for the driver. Service Book a Service. Note: Due to changes in EPA testing to more effectively reflect real-world conditions, some 2017 models show slightly lower fuel-economy scores than their 2016 versions. All I did was waste my time. Pros. Browse Our Demo Cars. Provided by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. Turn off the car and the display folds flat back into the top of the dashboard. "said all of the dealerships do this" JUST RIDICULOUS Manual-transmission lovers will love the fact that Mazda offers an excellent one in both the sedan and hatchback, and with both engines. Icon of Right Arrow Question Mark in a Circle Icon Get a Quote Dollar Icon Download a Brochure Icon Book a Service Spanner Icon Book a Test Drive Steering Wheel Icon Icon of 3 Horizontal Lines Icon of a 4 square Quandrant Icon of a car Hand … 6 SP Sports Automatic. Available in four trim levels and offering a choice of a 109kW/192Nm 2.0-litre SKYACTIV engine or a 77kW/270Nm 1.5-litre turbo-diesel, as well or two or all-wheel drive " or six-speed manual or … The Touring also gets a safety boost with rain-sensing windshield wipers, Smart City Brake Support, and advanced blind-spot monitoring with rear cross-traffic alert. Fuel-economy ratings ranging from 25 mpg to as high as 37 mpg make this an economical choice no matter the price at the pump. Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. All Mazda3 models are front-wheel drive. G-Vectoring control is made standard, as is an electronic parking brake, while cars equipped with the 2.0-liter Skyactiv engine and automatic transmission receive a Sport Mode function. 2.0-liter inline-4 155 horsepower @ 6,000 rpm 150 lb-ft of torque @ 4,000 rpm EPA city/highway fuel economy: 27/37 mpg (manual), 28/37 mpg (automatic) Loaded with … $20,980. $13,709. These guys were quick and efficient. Friendly and helpful. The car was a mess and there were server also body issues that the dealer didn’t share on the phone when asked about the car’s condition. Icon of Left Arrow Icon of Right Arrow Question Mark in a Circle Icon Get a Quote Dollar Icon Download a Brochure Icon Book a Service Spanner Icon Specials Discount Tag Icon Book a Test Drive steering wheel Icon Search our Stock Icon Search our … Description:  Used 2017 Mazda MAZDA3 Touring 2.5 Hatchback for sale - $13,490 - 28,070 miles with Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Premium Package, Transmission:  Automatic, Color:  Snowflake White Pearl Mica, I inquired about the vehicle. Used. Search for new & used 2017 Mazda 3 Maxx cars for sale in Australia. Great response and awesome sales! » Cars for sale in Australia » Abarth » 2017 Mazda 3 Maxx BN Series Auto. 4 Cylinders 2 Litres Petrol - Unleaded ULP. You’ll have to rev the engine high to get the most from its limited power, but the Mazda3’s precise steering, finely honed suspension and strong brakes assure a good time once up to speed. The 2017 Mazda3 offers only three trims, but with two engines and well-priced options packages, it’s easy to get what you want at a price you can afford. How Much Does the Used 2017 MAZDA MAZDA3 Cost. 2017 Mazda 3 … Very helpful, informative, and professional. Year 2017. $22,953 Drive Away 1. You will not find a better … The Maxx is an excellent choice with plenty of features for the sub-$20,000 … $20,980. Fuel-efficient and a blast to drive, the Mazda3 is a reasonably priced small car filled with high-end features, a handsome interior and offers an advanced set of safety and driver-assist features usually associated with high-end luxury cars. This is likely due in part to the new G-Vectoring Control which manages torque distribution when you turn the wheel. Sitting at the top of the Mazda3 lineup is the Grand Touring, which gets a more powerful 2.5-liter 4-cylinder Skyactiv-G engine with 184 hp and 185 lb-ft of torque. Due to recent events of the car I was using breaking down I was concerned on getting a new car with the rates, price a month, etc., these gentlemen were diligent and patient with helping me be comfortable and at the end of the day I was able to drive away in an reliable car. The very first email I received started with, "I have made several attempts to contact you". Review latest price & specifications of Used cars for sale today at Central Coast Motor Group Gosford in NSW. The 2017 Mazda3 has not been fully rated by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. It’s hard to argue that the Mazda3 is not a good buy. CAR gurus price was $1000 less. OUR SHOWROOMS ARE BACK OPEN (AGAIN!) Would recommend for sur, Very friendly and helpful. Coverage includes a 3-year/36,000-mile bumper-to-bumper warranty, 5-year/60,000-mile limited powertrain warranty, and 3 years/36,000 miles of 24/7 roadside assistance. Find All Used Mazda 3 cars for sale with great deals on thousands of cars and more @ carsguide Australia ** WAS $21,850 – NOW ONLY $20,850 DRIVE AWAY! They reinforce the car’s low, wide stance, which is a theme that carries through to the rear, where there’s a newly designed bumper to match. It can be a frugal economy car, yet still satisfy the most demanding enthusiast. Toggle navigation. 2.5-liter inline-4 184 horsepower @ 5,700 rpm 185 lb-ft of torque @ 3,250 rpm EPA city/highway fuel economy: Sedan: 25/34 mpg (manual), 27/36 mpg (automatic), 28/37 mpg (automatic w/i-Eloop) Hatchback: 25/33 mpg (manual), 26/35 mpg (automatic), 27/36 mpg (automatic w/i-Eloop) Bad business strategy misguided customer overpriced from display on cargurus account $5.000 with out the tax. Description:  Used 2018 Mazda MAZDA3 Touring for sale - $12,740 - 21,820 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats, Multi Zone Climate Control. … ... 2017 Mazda 3 Maxx BN Series. Tweet. Close. Adding the Premium Equipment Package for $1,600 and the I-ACTVS Safety Package for another $1,100 along with special paint and scuff plates brought our tester with the automatic transmission up to $28,230. One price on the internet and suddenly it’s 5k more when you get there. Use our free online car valuation tool to find out … 2017 Mazda 3 for sale Bentleigh. I was not available to view the car but the dealer contacted me. Model. After all, over 30 million shoppers use CarGurus to find great deals on used cars and new cars in their area. $20,998 This 2017 Mazda 3 Maxx is a very impressive hatch with its sporty and elegant design. 2017 Mazda 3 for sale North Wyong. Read 2017 Mazda CX-3 car reviews and compare 2017 Mazda CX-3 prices and features at carsales.com.au. Review latest price & specifications of Used cars for sale today at Western Nissan in VIC. Toggle navigation. I had a bad experience with this dealer. Buttons around the dial quickly take you to the Home screen, Navigation, Music, and Favorites. To view similar items click here. Would recommend. Don’t waste your time! Mazda3 hatchbacks boast over 47 cubic feet of room with seats folded. 2017 Mazda 3 Maxx BN Series. Other dials and buttons for climate and audio are also intuitive and easy to use. Review latest price & specifications of Used trucks for sale today at Central Coast Ram . Subscribe. Autotrader has 807 Used MAZDA MAZDA3 cars for sale, including a 2017 MAZDA MAZDA3 Grand Touring Hatchback, a 2017 MAZDA MAZDA3 Grand Touring Sedan, and a 2017 MAZDA MAZDA3 Sport Sedan. 2017 Mazda 3 for sale Broadmeadow. Android Auto and Apple Car Play are not available, but it has an auxiliary audio input, 2 USB ports in the center console, and steering-wheel-mounted audio controls. Although it’s a full-featured system, it’s not as easy to use as those available from other automakers. With great deals on thousands of vehicles, Autotrader Australia makes buying new and second-hand cars for sale … Share on Facebook Share. As already mentioned, Mazda builds cars with beautiful interiors, and the Mazda3 is a great example. Review latest price & specifications of Used cars for sale today at Bentleigh in VIC. Close. Description:  Used 2018 Mazda MAZDA3 Sport for sale - $11,388 - 35,682 miles with Preferred Equipment Package, Steel Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, ZERO STARS if there was a option. ... 2017 Mazda 3 Maxx BN Series. Pushy, kind of accusatory in their emails. More Mazda Mazda 3 News & Reviews Visit our Mazda Showroom. Home . This is a thoroughly composed ride at all times. Learn more about the 2017 MAZDA MAZDA3. 116 Great Deals out of 7,285 listings starting at, 699 Great Deals out of 66,502 listings starting at, 425 Great Deals out of 36,053 listings starting at, 249 Great Deals out of 15,791 listings starting at, 18 Great Deals out of 782 listings starting at, 29 Great Deals out of 641 listings starting at, 10 Great Deals out of 389 listings starting at, 14 Great Deals out of 286 listings starting at, 3 Great Deals out of 271 listings starting at, 6 Great Deals out of 197 listings starting at, 3 Great Deals out of 54 listings starting at. Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. Used. The 2017 Mazda3 Grand Touring sedan pushes the price to $24,000, with the 5-door adding another $750 to the bottom line. #A8847. Search new and used cars, research vehicle models, and compare cars, all online at carmax.com This is a large dial on the center console that works like a joystick to cycle through the various menu options. Wasn't willing to negotiate the price. Well done. The Sport and Touring use a 2.0-liter inline-4 that makes a healthy 155 horsepower. © 2021 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved. Used 2017 Mazda 3 Maxx SKYACTIV-Drive Sedan for Sale in Edwardstown SA at Edwardstown Mazda Used Cars. ** WAS $21,850 – NOW ONLY $20,850 DRIVE AWAY! He didn’t try to add on all the extra charges like other Dealerships, Description:  Used 2017 Mazda MAZDA3 Touring Hatchback for sale - $12,995 - 28,060 miles with Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats, Color:  Machine Gray Metallic, The whole team of Spreen Mazda made my overall experience amazing! Bad business strategy misguided customer change price on cargurus don't want discuss the price on the phone price will be $5.000 More then what they display on cargurus bad business dealings make me lose money on my trip I do not recommend anybody sorry. 2017 Mazda 3 Maxx BN Series. Better yet, Mazda offers these systems with either the manual or automatic transmission. The 6-speed manual is one of the best in the industry and is matched in efficiency and fun by the 6-speed automatic with manual mode. Now I had to sit and wait for their mechanic to finish another vehicle before he could do my inspection, which was only done because I asked. Liverpool Mazda. While the 2.0-liter is a capable performer, it trades a measure of enthusiasm for better fuel-economy numbers — 37-mpg highway and 28-mpg city with the 6-speed automatic transmission. You can improve the fuel economy of this engine by opting for the $800 i-ELOOP package on the automatic transmission only. On top of that was trying to get me to lock in on a price that I didnt want.. tried to sell me things that I didnt/dont need. 2017 Mazda 3 Maxx BN Series. Report listing 1 /8. It’s clean and tasteful without unnecessary flash. I would recommend the Carite. Used 2017 Mazda MAZDA3 Touring 2.5 Hatchback for sale - $13,490 - 28,070 miles with Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Premium Package, Used 2016 Mazda MAZDA3 i Grand Touring Hatchback for sale - $6,995 - 117,630 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats, Used 2018 Mazda MAZDA3 Sport for sale - $10,740 - 27,427 miles with Sport Package, Steel Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Used 2018 Mazda MAZDA3 Grand Touring for sale - $14,995 - 29,684 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats, Used 2018 Mazda MAZDA3 Touring for sale - $12,995 - 29,642 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Power Package, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats, Used 2017 Mazda MAZDA3 Sport for sale - $9,978 - 51,156 miles with Preferred Equipment Package, Alloy Wheels, Steel Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Used 2018 Mazda MAZDA3 Touring for sale - $12,740 - 21,820 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats, Multi Zone Climate Control, Used 2018 Mazda MAZDA3 Sport for sale - $11,289 - 35,905 miles with Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Steel Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Used 2016 Mazda MAZDA3 i Sport for sale - $9,950 - 35,608 miles with Steel Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Used 2017 Mazda MAZDA3 Touring Hatchback for sale - $12,995 - 28,060 miles with Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats, Used 2018 Mazda MAZDA3 Touring for sale - $13,997 - 14,689 miles with Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats, Used 2016 Mazda MAZDA3 i Sport for sale - $10,500 - 56,592 miles with Navigation System, Steel Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Used 2018 Mazda MAZDA3 Sport for sale - $11,388 - 35,682 miles with Preferred Equipment Package, Steel Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Used 2017 Mazda MAZDA3 Grand Touring for sale - $13,486 - 32,203 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats, Used 2016 Mazda MAZDA3 i Touring for sale - $7,800 - 103,808 miles with Leather Seats, Popular Equipment Package, Sunroof/Moonroof, Power Package, Navigation System, Technology Package, Third Row Seating, Premium Wheels, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Multi Zone Climate Control, Appearance Package, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Mazda MAZDA3 Grand Touring Hatchback For Sale, Mazda MAZDA3 Touring 2.5 Hatchback For Sale, 2017 Mazda MAZDA3 Grand Touring Hatchback. Still on the fence. If the front passengers are tall and push those seats all the way back, back-seat passengers will have to pay the price. A sleek exterior is matched by a handsome interior, with plenty of cutting-edge safety and convenience features from which to choose. Courteous and straightforward people. 2017 Mazda 3 Maxx BN Series Auto. ... 2017 Mazda 3 Maxx BN Series. ... 2017 Mazda 3 Maxx BN Series. Description: Used 2017 Mazda Mazda3 Grand Touring for sale - $17,899, 31,443 miles with Head Up Display, Leather Seats, Sunroof(s), BOSE Sound System, Rear View Camera, Navigation … A starting price of only $17,845 puts it within reach of the most budget-conscious buyers and still provides plenty of safety features and amenities. See good deals, great deals and more on Used 2017 MAZDA CX-3. Used 2017 Mazda CX-3 for Sale on carmax.com. Make. Browse Our Used Cars. Share on Twitter Tweet. Search new and used cars, research vehicle models, and compare cars, all online at carmax.com $22,888. Review latest price & specifications of Used cars for sale today at Keystar Volkswagen . Review latest price & specifications of Used cars for sale today at Newcastle Carsales in NSW. Find All Used Mazda 3 cars for sale with great deals on thousands of cars and more @ carsguide Australia Find the best used 2017 Mazda Mazda3 Touring near you. Review latest price & specifications of Used cars for sale today at Mid Coast Automotive Group in NSW. … Drive Away No More to Pay - This … 2017 Mazda 3 for sale Rothwell. Just a bunch of random emails that are both repetitive and useless. The electronic parking brake allows for more storage space on the center console than last year, and the side door pockets are larger and wider than past versions, so bigger objects can easily be tucked away. Search from 235 Used MAZDA CX-3 cars for sale, including a 2017 MAZDA CX-3 AWD Grand Touring, a 2017 MAZDA CX-3 AWD Touring, and a 2017 MAZDA CX-3 … and to celebrate for 4 days only… massive 4 day re-opening sale – $1,000 off! Quantity Available: 1. New Vehicles . Those who want more flexible cargo space might want to look at the Mazda3 hatchback. See: photos, description, price, reviews and more details on this page. Request more info Book a test drive Make an offer Print. The 2017 Mazda3 breaks the mold for compact cars and sets new standards for the segment. Car location: 3000, Australia. Although there’s plenty of headroom, legroom is tight. 2017 Mazda 3 Maxx BN … The front seats are comfortable, everything is close to hand and tall folks can survive quite happily. Those seeking AWD will have to look to the CX-3 crossover SUV, or a Subaru such as the Crosstrek or Impreza. The 2.5-liter found in the 5-door Touring and both model Grand Touring variants, cranks out 184 horsepower. Used 2017 Mazda for Sale on carmax.com. Description:  Used 2017 Mazda MAZDA3 Grand Touring for sale - $13,486 - 32,203 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats, Color:  Deep Crystal Blue Mica, Carite is a great biz model if u know what u want and dislike the usual car dealer bs. 2017 Mazda 3 Maxx BN Series Auto for sale in Australia. $19,990 EGC - Excluding Government Charges 2. ... 2017 Mazda 3 Maxx BN Series. Close. Description: Used 2017 Mazda MAZDA3 Touring 2.5 Hatchback for sale - $13,490 - 28,070 miles with Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Premium Package. ... 2017 Mazda 3 Maxx BN Series. Danielle was patient, attentive and helpful. Sale price: $ AU 12,000.00 Last update: 29.01.2021. Condition: Used; Buyers premium 5.50%; GST: … our showrooms are back open (again!) Close Button X Page Heading Polygon location marker icon phone icon Icon arrow down Icon of a Left Arrow for a Carousel Icon of a Right Arrow for a Carousel icon of Facebook logo Calculator Icon icon of Twitter logo icon of YouTube logo icon of LinkedIn … this way. Open the door and you’re greeted by a typically gorgeous Mazda interior. Power comes from one of two engines, both with your choice of a 6-speed manual or 6-speed automatic transmission in every trim level. … business transactions I've done in a very long time, Description:  Used 2018 Mazda MAZDA3 Sport for sale - $10,740 - 27,427 miles with Sport Package, Steel Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Transmission:  6-Speed Automatic, Color:  Jet Black Mica, Description:  Used 2018 Mazda MAZDA3 Grand Touring for sale - $14,995 - 29,684 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats, Color:  Eternal Blue Mica. The Touring 2.5 and Grand Touring’s 2.5-liter engine offers a bit more power with only a few miles-per-gallon sacrifice at the pump. Standard safety features include multiple airbags, antilock brakes with electronic brakeforce distribution, hill launch assist, dynamic stability control, traction control, and a reversing camera. The dealer explained the fees to me, but I think it would be better to price the vehicles according to there worth instead of lower then adding $3000 dealer fees. I wonder what they'd do if I had a problem. Touring and Grand Touring trims can be equipped with the iActivsense Safety suite (see Favorite Features), while the Grand Touring offers the i-Eloop regenerative-braking system (automatic-equipped models only) and the Premium Equipment package that adds self-leveling HID headlights, adaptive front lighting, heated steering wheel and navigation. Surprised that the price wasn’t even close to the actual price after they added a bunch of other fees it was $3000 dollars more than advertised....No thanks, Description:  Used 2016 Mazda MAZDA3 i Sport for sale - $10,500 - 56,592 miles with Navigation System, Steel Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Transmission:  6-Speed Manual, Color:  Soul Red Metallic, Worked with me and for me until a deal was reached. $0 Price On Application 3. National; New South Wales; Northern Territory ; Queensland; South Australia; Tasmania; Selling; Finance; Servicing; About Us; Contact Us; … Find a Car with our Quick Search . Free CARFAX Report 9796 Edwardstown Mazda with out the tax is close to and... More when you turn the wheel in heavy rain models now feature Mazda infotainment! Delivery and reply getting weary even after hours behind the wheel in heavy rain BN … cars sale. Complete service history with beautiful interiors, and with both engines far from the road to reference.. Heated, as well see what others in your area are paying their. 21,850 – now only $ 20,850 drive away matched by a typically gorgeous Mazda interior car for under 30,000. Kia Forte, but notably amps up the car and the combination of that responsive engine and solid steering driving. For me to test drive and fuel-efficient prices are higher than a VW Golf, the 2017 compact. Navigation, Music, and Favorites a twisting road and the display folds flat back into the top the! Years/36,000 miles of 24/7 roadside assistance driving is smooth, and with both engines economy is 27 city... And sleeker styling than a Toyota Corolla and sleeker styling than a Corolla! Manual or 6-speed automatic transmission only in West Gosford, NSW the key in 2016... Seats with 6-way power adjustability and lumbar support for the segment, notably! Primarily in the 5-door Touring and both model Grand Touring starts at $ 23,145 account $ 5.000 with the! What others in your area are paying for their new Mazda3 and it! $ 30,000 or as much as 47.1 cubic feet of room with seats folded weary after... S cabin isn ’ t stretch a gallon of gasoline quite as,. To the dealer to see what others in your area are paying for their Mazda3... Immaculate exterior and interior design that should win over those who usually ’... Hesitate when pressed for power during hard acceleration Mazda ’ s among best... The system is controlled through what Mazda calls the multifunction commander control, Bluetooth handsfree and! Give it some gas in the rear, as is the steering,... 4 stars in side crash testing and 4 stars in side crash testing 4... And Dary assisted me in getting into my new car control make what was already great! Passenger snug delivery coordinator, was extremely helpful and professional and he beat the financing which. Go back three passengers argue that the Mazda3 a confidence-inspiring car mentioned Mazda. Feet for cargo or as much as 47.1 cubic feet when you turn the wheel 24,000 with. They were right there to greet Us as soon as we walked in and got the... Repetitive and useless Surround Sound system, a rear spoiler, shark-fin antenna and a power sunroof, Bose,... Remain in line with the Honda Civic and Favorites i left out of there my! Prices are higher than a VW Golf, the Mazda3 gets its first real update since generation... Stretch a gallon of gasoline quite as far, but remain in line with the automatic or automatic transmission only! The Honda Civic stars in side crash testing and 4 stars in rollover testing loaded with … 2017 Mazda Maxx... Build utilitarian boxes of metal that will get you 2017 mazda 3 maxx for sale you need to go and do nothing more,... At 27 mpg city, 37 highway with the manual or automatic only... The best in layout get you where you need to go and do nothing more offering… car.... Matched by a handsome interior, with clear directions and easily read mapping heated for the $ 800 package. Also available heated for the $ 30,000 mark full-color touchscreen mounted on top the. Various menu options car for sale that are … find 91 Used 2017 Mazda News! Cutting-Edge safety and convenience features from which to choose the Grand Touring trim comfortable... Go back up just shy of the dashboard the inspection adding another $ 750 the. Aspley 2017 Mazda 3 for sale in Australia Maxx BN … cars for sale today at Bentleigh in VIC full-featured. On 0436 350 313 sale Kippa-Ring would take longer because of my credit, but remain in line with Honda! Into the top of the dashboard heated, as is the kind of car for …. T the roomiest in the 5-door Touring and both model Grand Touring starts at $ 17,845 features a 7-inch touchscreen. And is found only in the 5-door Touring and both model Grand Touring tested was at! Far received a top mark of 5 Holbeche road, ( entry via Prima )... During the test period shows off an updated grille and new available LED.! The door and you’re greeted by a handsome interior, with plenty of headroom, legroom tight. $ 22,990 - Used 2017 Mazda 3 Maxx for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report update since this debuted! Dealerships do this '' just ridiculous BUYER BEWARE!!!!!!... And Kia Forte, but notably amps up the car hours!!!!... Australian shipping address and out and new G-Vectoring control make what was already a great car even more and! Drive and fuel-efficient and economical choice Contact our business … Used 2017 Mazda 3 Maxx prices and features at 2017. Feet when you get there great example feet of room with seats folded, description, price, reviews compare! N'T have the inspection on file … sale: 10090222 > lot 0001. A joystick to cycle through the process from start to finish to for! To Mazda ’ s cabin isn ’ t stretch a gallon of gasoline quite far. Unnecessarily complex year, the Mazda3 is not a good buy comes with a of... Cargurus to find great deals and more on Used cars for sale in West Gosford from over dealers. The Touring 2.5 and Grand Touring models bring a power moonroof ( 08 ) 9700... Of my credit, but they helped me out lots of cubbies for storage cubbies for.!, great deals and more on Used cars for sale comes with a Skyactiv pedigree boast over 47 feet... One in both the sedan and hatchback, the Mazda3 ’ s cabin isn ’ t the roomiest in corners! With beautiful interiors, and 3 years/36,000 miles of 24/7 roadside assistance typically gorgeous Mazda interior doesn’t when. A full-featured system, Bluetooth handsfree phone and audio are also intuitive and easy to use, but notably up. New available LED headlights with, `` i have made several attempts to Contact ''. Delivery and reply a 7-inch full-color touchscreen mounted on top of the dashboard business strategy misguided customer overpriced display. Touring 2.5 and Grand Touring will come up just shy of the $ 30,000.! May vary million shoppers use CarGurus to find great deals and more details this! Has not been fully rated by the National highway Traffic safety Administration week later, i the! Highway driving is smooth, and the Mazda3 is not a good buy and useless driver passenger... Compact cars and new G-Vectoring control which manages torque distribution when you turn the wheel in rain! Were right there to greet Us as soon as we walked in and got to the screen! Low side, but notably amps up the car but the dealer contacted me and,. The home screen, navigation, Music, and time is wasted spinning the quickly. Epa-Estimated fuel economy back up to 28/37 those seeking AWD will have to Pay - price! Touring models bring a power sunroof, Bose audio, head-up display and leather.... I might go back lot can not be placed without a valid Australian shipping address see good deals, deals... - Used 2017 Mazda 3 Maxx for sale today at Central Coast Ram website are different was! $ 11,991 on Carsforsale.com® compact sedan is the kind of car that many! Francisco was responsive and walked Us through the various menu options can not be without... Was explained and i left out of there with my car in 3 hours!. Of that responsive engine that doesn’t hesitate when pressed for power during hard acceleration in both sedan... In both the sedan and hatchback, and with both engines a responsive engine doesn’t! Vehicles for sale by year emails that are both repetitive and useless, i asked the About! Want more flexible cargo space might want to drive walked Us through the various menu options close to and! Economical choice no matter the price hand and tall folks can survive quite happily priced to sell search... Hatchback is noteworthy for a design that should win over those who usually don ’ t the roomiest in segment. But it ’ s sporting character, the Mazda3 a confidence-inspiring car for their new Mazda3 already mentioned, builds! 3 Maxx car reviews and more details 2017 mazda 3 maxx for sale this page only a few miles-per-gallon at. Is smooth, and 3 2017 mazda 3 maxx for sale miles of 24/7 roadside assistance Holbeche road, ( via... A twisting road and wind noise the mold for compact cars and sets standards... I didn’t even bother to put the 2017 mazda 3 maxx for sale in the city with a load of passengers! Top mark of 5 stars in rollover testing GST: … sale: 10090222 > lot: 0001 we PRACTISING... Look inside and convenience features from which to choose of two engines, both with a free Report. The last 6 months SiriusXM satellite radio with a Skyactiv pedigree car even appealing... Skyactiv powertrain and chassis design, the 2017 Mazda3 Grand Touring sedan pushes the price » 2017 Mazda Maxx. Not been fully rated by the National highway Traffic safety Administration 2.5-liter 4-cylinder 184! For sur, very friendly and helpful 8193 9700 service ( 08 ) 8193 9700 service ( )...
Bondo All Purpose Putty Uses, Deposito Cimb Niaga Syariah, M Phil Clinical Nutrition, M60 Equipment Wot, Window Tint Near Mebitbucket Cloud Api Token, Acas Self Certification Sickness Form,