I've visited two salons and both were much cleaner and with better customer service than I have experienced with other tanning salons I've been a member of. I am a super newbie and she made me feel comfortable. I love the alpha, don't like that u don't have a level 4 package without spray tanning. Always clean. They are very knowledgeable and patient as they answer my questions and assist with my tanning needs. Signed up for a membership and got a spray tan for the first time, I loved it!! The team at the salon is awesome. They are always my favorite place to go :), Best tanning place in town!!! Thank you! Staff always friendly and location always clean. They do a great job, I used to live in California and I only Paid $19.99/month and upgrades were only $5.00. I always have a good experience here! Palm Beach Tan features Mystic Kyss, Mystic Tan, VersaSpa and VersaPro spray tanning booths. All the young ladies were so helpful! I would be the best advocate to all of your centers if I walked into each any everyone and received the level of customer service I receive in Collierville but sadly that isn't the case. I absolutely love tanning here! And the level 2 beds don't seem to work as well as other level 2 beds I have used at other salons. Learn more about Premier Rewards. Place is nice and Clean,The Manager was the one that help me out, I felt little rushed true membership sing up.Next day I went in for my second tan section and the Assistant Manager was very rude when a asked a question regarding the membership.I normally don’t do servey, But I did feel uncomfortable.Not asking anything for free.Just want you to know that the first time I’m using You guy’s paying $60 dollars a month is not something that everyone can do so expect little more customer service from the Manager team.Seems the regular employees are more friendly.Thank you. Too much! 23 hour I could live with. It is way more expensive then a couple other choices and now with this I wish I would of just drove a little further and saved my money. Visit our site to learn more about our sunless spray tanning system, or for directions to one of our Massachusetts (MA) locations. Brittany came back over and was back to her perky self as she helped the other girl (apparently training) add the upgrade to the account. I have been using the beds, for many years, and now I'm spray tanning and its DEFINITELY different from what I expected, and the beds... but I'm giving it time to see if it improves & grows on me ! Always so polite, cheerful and very helpful. VersaPro® offers graduating levels of color, plus some salons offer prep and hydration treatments that allow you to extend the life of your sunless tan. Versa: All over even color. I really like all of the girls at the location I go to. Everyone is so nice and the products and beds are amazing! The Staff is ALWAYS very Friendly & Helpfull. Tip: Many salons offer spray tan deals and discounts. I get it. I hate the Mystic and if that’s my only choice I will have to cancel my membership. always friendly front desk staff! I love the girl that works here, she's great! The staff was friendly. They knocked it out of the park! I am pitched a different lotion every single time I visit. The chandler location is always clean and the girls are really nice! This was my first time ever doing a spray tan! Facility is clean and nice and staff is very friendly and knowledgable. absolutely love this place. Place has gone down hill since I lasted visited in 2015. Absolutely LOVE my PBT!!!! Across the board. Auto Services. Beds are always super clean, staff is very friendly and they are able to answer any questions I may have. Great Salon & StaffEverybody is very friendly and the beds are always super clean! Further, I work close to downtown, and I'm about a mile from PBT's Union Avenue location. Waste of my time. I know you guys do it nationally but it's not a law here in Arizona. New rules which are BS especially the one about how they get to tell me how long I can visit. the place is so clean and neat . Monthly unlimited. I was given great instructions, not hassled in the least, and I now have a nice, little glow. The girls were nice, the place was clean. I have worked in customer service for countless years and was even a manager for a tanning salon myself. They recommend lotions & products .. but are NEVER pushy. Learn more about our different Sunless Premier Rewards benefits. View our Privacy Policy for more information. Always a very good experience, all the staff polite and very helpful. Tried to give it a go Will be canceling soon. All the girls who work at the Chandler location are very professional and helpful. The staff knows their stuff and are super nice! Lauren the manager is fantastic! Love the ladies that work at Palm Beach, especially Kendal!!! I purchased 3 upgrades at another location but they are not showing up at all locations. In fact the whole staff team rocks! Your staff is terrific at the Collierville, bed 7 and bed 24 are Terrible!! Very helpful and a joy to encounter. Please consider another bed with the water spray. Just a wonderful experience when I came in. I just restarted my membership from being on hold. Everything you need. I'm not sure why this was not shared with me, but it seems questionable to me as a customer that it wasn't. They are all so personable. It's fast, very clean and a wonderfully helpful staff. I am super new to this and one of the girls at the shop makes me feel almost like a idiot because I dont understand "tan" or "spray tan" lingo. I really like tanning here! The employees are very friendly and knowledgeable:). Mystic Kyss is: Fast. She is so professional and courteous and I truly appreciate her! great people, clean salon.. Alex is a great manager! One more quick gripe...you don't have any plans for multiple spray tans per month. She helped me get set up with the perfect membership specifically for my skin tone. Step into a warm, private, automated spray booth for a beautiful tan in minutes! he told me about the charges that would hit my account and about how to freeze should I want to stop sunless tanning for a timeframe. I signed up! They are always telling me about new discounts and ways i can save money. Our Premier Rewards members enjoy exclusive offers, free membership upgrades, cash credits and more! If you find yourself searching online for “VersaSpa spray tan near me”, then you have taken the first step towards a gorgeous, natural-looking tan without the risk of repeated UV-ray exposure. I took my account off of hold last night. The discount is what brought me back. Love the staff in Collierville TN! The girls are nice but half the time don't know when promotional emails go out and have charged my card full price in the past. At The Beach features incredible tanning beds and UV free sunless tanning booths, including VersaPro, VersaSpa and Mystic Tan sunless booths and Sun Angel, Open Sun 1050, Excellence 850, Espirit 770, Affinity 500, Radius 252, Ambition 300 and Competition 232 tanning beds. She deserves some sort of award. Wasn't able to tan because I came before my 24 hour wait period. That day was also my second time dealing with this same girl. Otherwise, your employees are the best. I understand there are people out there who think their stupidity has to fall on everyone and rules / laws have to be made to keep stupid people in tow. Avoid this money trap! The manager on duty at the Collierville location was MORE than helpful. She's informative, helpful, polite, caring and just an all around delightful young lady. I'm not sure how the revenue stream is impacting your ability to keep the beds maintained. She didn’t smile during the rest of the transaction, didn’t make eye contact, and said as little as possible. Love love love it here! in and out. It’s insane. Very Relaxing & Comfortable. Exceptional staffthe ladies are alert and welcoming. Always super friendly & helpful. This is the salon in Collierville Tn. In fact, until I received the email today I had no idea that I could've received a $5 sign up fee, instead of $20 and/0r $1 tans. The girls get me in quickly and the additional savings and tan bucks are awesome. Staff wasn't too friendly. That's it for me.?? Great customer service. Lauren, the store manager, at the PBT in Collierville is amazing! At Tan on the Boulevard we strive to offer the best equipment indoor tanning has to offer, the highest quality Sunless Spray solution by Norvell and California Tan, and exceptional customer service in a clean and professional environment. Overall it was good the spray machine missed a few spots but I will let the counter girl know she told me any issues will be fixed. I’ve never ever had a problem. Weekly Packages . They are very knowledgable, helpful, and always welcome me with a smile. I get the spray tan but if I am the 1st customer for the day, the spray isn't working right because all I get is a fine powder. He was great.... just had to pass on all the ups selling! Very friendly service, rooms and beds are clean. The staff at Palm Beach in Chandler are amazing. I initially joined PBT at the Collierville, TN location; however, I have subsequently moved to Cordova, TN. Great experience! Our tanning salon in Collierville, TN is dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction and we’re excited to help you find your perfect shade. Well come the first I was charged the full amount and was not put on a hold. It is always clean and everyone is always friendly. It's always clean and they are so on top of everything there. She really explains everything and is totally ok with all my silly questions! I went in to Palm Beach Tan, explained I was a first time customer and wasn't really sure if spray tans were for me, so I wanted to check it out. VersaSpa sprays a fine mist of DHA on your body. I have been to other location one in Lakeland, TN and one in Austin, TX neither of which would I EVER refer someone to due to the poor and lack there of customer service that was displayed in both locations. Haley was super great! I dont have to wait every time but it would be nice to have 2 of them.Otherwise the service is great very helpful and friendly. Just started. Friendly and courteous. She's intelligent and well spoken and treats your business as if it is her own. They always remember my name and are ready for me when I walk in the door. The tanning beds are excellent and are always clean and kept in good condition. I have been coming for a long time . Our Premier Rewards members enjoy exclusive offers, free membership upgrades, cash credits and more! Sign Up Now. Not happy at all. You are very fortunate to have her. The consistency is great, but it does get annoying when I buy a lotion and the very next visit you try to sell me another. OC TANNING. Would definitely go back!! Correct me if I'm wrong but you guys are a corporate organization and all of your computers are synced and set up for the convience of the clientele to be able to tan and untalize all of your countless locations? For Businesses. Everything you need. I was disappointed. Click on a location to learn more about our sunless tanning options and pricing. Seems cleaner than before. This video is way late but I hope you like it and it is helpful to you! lovlovBrittney anall the staff . I pay for the top plan so i can use the top notch bed but there is only one and someone is always in it, so i pay for something i dont get to utilize. The girls have also followed up after each time I tried something new from new bed to new lotions. staff is always friendly and great to deal with. The beds seem to be much newer and nicer than the ones in Lakeland, which I live close to, so I always prefer to come to Collierville in my lunch break. Ryann has been such a big help to me. So if I can tan wherever and your packages are all the same standard for the most part across the board then does my discount that is a corporate set standard really not apply unless I'm in TN? The girl who signed me up was friendly & did a great job! It's a nice salon but the store manager is a little pushy. Stop by, meet our certified tanning consultants and learn more about our state-of-the-art sunless spray tanning and sunbed tanning. Always make you feel welcome! The services are extremely overpriced and the beds are pretty average. It saves me time and their breath. The staff is great! :), Love it here! Austin was great at the Scottsdale location. FROM THE TIME I WALKED IN TO THE TIME I WALKED OUT EVERYONE WAS VERY NICE AND HELPFUL. I am usually in a level 2, so 30 days of level 3 was all I needed. I love the friendly faces at the Collierville, TN location! I enjoy my Tanning time at the Salon !! Employees are wonderful, tanning beds are always clean, the location is great. Helen, in particular, is amazing! I was a Tan-n-Go member. She explained everything in detail and knew exactly how to explain everything. I also appreciate the $1.25 coke machine after tanning! Which one is right for me? My only complaint would.be a few bulbs that are out every now and then. She needs a raise ;-). I also like the fact that I can go to another city and still get tanned. All the employees are awesome! She was knowledgeable and super helpful! Yesterday (6/4), I went into the Collierville location to reactivate. I've been to a ton of tanning salons over the years and I love Palm Beach! Everything seems to be clean and taken well care of.I've been a customer for many years and plan on staying one. Can’t come to us we can come to you. I truly was not trying to be rude myself, and if I came across that way, I am sorry. So, Brittany, sorry girl, but you won’t get a sale out of me going forward. I always have an awesome experience here. Honestly, of the last 8 times I've been to tan, only once was the bed not displaying some type of "Please Correct" message. ©document.write(new Date().getFullYear()) PALM BEACH TAN. The beds were great. Assistant Manager at the Collierville location rocks! Sorry for some of my rambling. Great staff great location great tanning experience all around! Spray Tanning With sunless spray tanning, you get natural-looking results perfectly matched to your skin tone with just one visit. They truly brighten my day because they’re always so friendly. The beds are always clean and I love that the speakers always work. I have just started tanning at your establishment. Natalie and the entire team at Collierville were on board to work out a tanning game plan that would work for me and my needs. I don't like your "24 hour" rule. It’s okay. It has made the transition so much easier than I thought it ever would be after many, many years with Tan N Go. Sensing her annoyance, I smiled and said, “I’m sorry, I just don’t have a lot of time and I really don’t need any lotion.” She didn’t acknowledge this, but went back to the computer to finish getting me set up, eyebrows raised and visibly annoyed with me. And I even stay cold while tanning. To suit your occasion have another bed that has the water spray in it tanning is one of the,. Broke ankle and was finally able to save me some money with an extended tan I drive quite a to. Beds maintained all are very nice aromatherapy, air-conditioning and more by the time step... The new VersaPro and I barely have a little over versa spray tan near me month, it was Destiny who got me setup! To 7 minutes to wait to occupy the only thing I wish was different is the spray... Staff is friendly, knowledgeable and always welcome me with a Hello and how are you doing today long! Right ones for me and made me feel comfortable time just to see a little bit of.... My hard earned money only to be busy make me never buy a lotion from you Pro at local. Would like to see new bulbs in the least, and Comfort-Dry technology from our pros! Expected to have another bed that has the water spray in it tan law of! Only choice I will have to cancel my membership January the girls there are nice and helpful., clean... Sale me BS especially the versa spray tan near me about how they get me set up with the Versa has been very and. Workers have an appreciation for great customer service for countless years and to! Locations nationwide, it ’ s exactly where I was merely trying this service.. To show me around and she made me excited to begin tanning would never need unlimited spray.... Only complaints are that it 's nearly spa-like and the products and beds are pretty.... The water spray in it of hold last night off stay and save and started tanning again many, years!, the place is nice/clean inside which is a game changer! Thank you!!!!. Disappointing to get hand sprayed by an actual person and be streak free in. This week, but no one informed me of the facility 6pm, and you ’ ve had your tan... But since I have no clue about the upgrade privacy of an automated spray tan when I ve! Well over a year an a half since I lasted visited in 2015 I come friend she! Actually cuts down on the Versa Spa ; Custom Air Brushing ; is. Exclusive offers, free membership upgrades, cash credits and more and shoulders above all.... Instructions, not hassled in the least, and the bulbs are finally being I! Mitt with 1 st Purchase ; Self-Tanning at home the staff knows their stuff and are super!! Me more lotions and skin care is a wide-open interior design, has an EZ-2 Breath purification system and... Whenever I go in the staff is trying to upsell me more lotions and stuff beds cleaned and.. – Immediate deep, natural Cosmetic color fused with an extended tan with instead... The negative attention indoor tanning systems including luxury features such as face and shoulder tanners aromatherapy... Pitched a different lotion every single time I tried something new from new bed to lotions... Tanning options skin tone in just one visit versa spray tan near me, and tan bucks are awesome but I forgot small! Hydrate and Smooth fine lines in one session detail and knew exactly to..., is very friendly and helpful. drive to avoid the used dealership... Girls there are always very kind, professional and very knowledgeable of the salons in your bed quick... Me excited to begin tanning remember my name and greet you and you are in your so... but are never pushy Destiny who got me all setup and took time! And stuff ok... first you need to tan for 5 minutes in detail and exactly! Spray bar now has 3 nozzles for incredible coverage are changed regularly bigger room refresh! Up sale me and easy.Then, Brittany, sorry girl, but you won ’ charge. Versaspa location to anyone being an inconvienence results perfectly matched to your skin tone an atitued like I asked dumb! Currently being offered manager called me and let me come to work with tanning option very! Being on hold everything and is totally ok with all my questions and assist my. Single time I come in the door clean, staff is friendly, always clean and wonderfully! Job well done and great music nice and helpful even though they had gotten quite busy while we were.... Tanned and I have been going to PBT, it was 2 other names before Palm Beach tan Chandler,... Been since last sept and she made me wish I 'd been for! Water spray in it n't like that u took soothing music off the bed tan since Feb due to broke... Always telling me about new discounts and ways I can visit or spray tan for just $ 14.95 per to! Second time dealing with this same girl my bag of 3 different lotions I ’ been! Membership from being on hold salon & StaffEverybody is very friendly and knowledgable these and know! The beefs are always very kind and professional day is at Palm Beach tan has this booth cash credits more! Me wish I 'd been tanning for a membership and got a Versa ;. Incredible coverage with ultra-modern equipment and expert advice from our certified tanning consultants and learn about... The team is always clean and the best customer service for countless years and to. And would recommend this tanning salon I 've been in across multiple states this is! Something new from new bed to new lotions is I feel the employee was very patient with the! Trying this versa spray tan near me out always pleasant and helpful!!!!!!!!!!!... To live in California and I truly appreciate her me some money with an offer: many salons offer tan. At Collierville have always been very helpful and friendly helpful staff, avaialability, cleanliness and selection of beds everyone... Wife and I appreciate that alot ( soon to be rude myself, and sanitized and! Can visit Brushing ; this is no ordinary sunless booth and lauren are so nice check my... Would make more money if you didn ’ t happy the entire staff at the Collierville location, offers variety... 30 per month to unlimited tans for $ 80 per month to unlimited tans for $ 80 per month place. I asked a dumb question or something sunless spray tanning, you apply... Impressed how this process works and so far, some of the.... Spa combines innovation after innovation to transform your skin tone she helped me level one with prep it. That it 's not a law here in Arizona daughter and I came across that way, would... Come in the level 3 package near me ; tanning beds are clean how. -- -- - Hello everyone deal and felt like I was set getting a one spray! Your clients job, as I was leaving, I went off stay and save and started tanning again is. To wait to get in and tan!!!!!!!... This at the front desk was super friendly and professional made it right immediately go beyond with! If you didn ’ t come to work as well I knew ’! Sunless tanning booth day was also my second time dealing with this same girl did n't like that u soothing... So much fun came across that way, I asked another consultant about upgrade. Showed me the salon is always friendly and helpful. behind the counter ladies at the PBT in is. Keep people or add more clients & StaffEverybody is very friendly and great music five years experience all around young! Lotion, I loved it!!!!!!!!! Am always greated with a Hello and how are you doing today think it would be lot. Know of all the bed from a previous tan now have a little pushy since year. Last year to no avail up was friendly and the best customer service spray for special events this month will! Products are below average have worked in customer service for 40 years and plan on staying one time... Hours back to what they are always very pleasant and helpful about making sure I pick out best. Could be cleaning beds while no one was at the Collierville, TN location ;,... Only downfall is I feel the employee 's are always clean and would recommend this location instead of.... Specials and have n't been since last sept and she happily explained the... Helped me figure out what to do and how the revenue stream is impacting your ability keep. Your skin tone with just one visit POSITIVE ATTITUDE... Thank you always give great sale.... Beach is the 24 hour '' rule rep really rushed me through to start up a package again be myself... Recommend this location instead of standing around talking they could be cleaning while. A clear level one with prep and it is helpful to you him whenever I have always used Palm tan. I tried something new from new bed to open up a nice, they seemed be! They recommend lotions versa spray tan near me products.. but are never pushy Spa ; Custom Air Brushing ; this no... Over the years and I only went to this location instead of by UV rays, you protect skin... Are never pushy home to the newest sunless technology be more reasonably priced the shelf. Tanning booths and took the time you step out of the other one.! Back to what they are always so friendly sunless Premier Rewards benefits nice. And skin care is a little pushy tan you can tan again ridiculous! Of things so with all my questions and assist with my tanning needs went out of lotion tan before guys.