A statutory declaration under the Statutory Declarations Act 1959 may be made before: 1. a person who is currently licensed or registered under a law of a state or … 339 0 obj <>/Filter/FlateDecode/ID[<1CA371BC2952144E96D302DB254222C8>]/Index[321 35]/Info 320 0 R/Length 88/Prev 32554/Root 322 0 R/Size 356/Type/XRef/W[1 2 1]>>stream Note: Indicate below the nature of the offence(s), when and where the conduct giving rise to the offence(s) occurred (including outside of Australia). 355 0 obj <>stream 10 Signature of person before whom the declaration is made (see page 3) 11 Full name, qualification and Statutory declarations There are 2 types of statutory declarations (or stat decs) — Commonwealth and state and territory statutory declarations. Statutory Declarations Act, 1959 I, _____ Print Name Of, _____ Print Address Occupation: (delete those which do not apply) Farmer / Farm Worker / Farm Contractor Make the following declarations under the Statutory Declarations Act, 1959: I am over 18 years of age. Commonwealth of Australia, Statutory Declaration, Statutory Declarations Act 1959. guilty of an offence under section 11 of the Statutory Declarations Act 1959, and I believe that the in this declaration are true in every particular. 3 Signature of person making the declaration 3 . Declared at 4 me, on 5 A person who intmtfonally makes a fabe in a statutory døaarMionis gt_my of an for is g term Of 4 years — eeø ection 11 Of the Stauory DaclantønsAct 1959. STATUTORY DECLARATIONS. 4 Place 5 Day 6 Month and year 3 . 2 . Statutory Declaration. Section 234 of the Migration Act carries a penalty of up to 10 years imprisonment for knowingly making a false statement in connection with a A statutory declaration under the Statutory Declarations Act 1959 may be made before– (1) a personwho is currently licensed or registered under a law to practise in one of the following occupations: Chiropractor Dentist Legal practitioner . Statutory Declarations Act 1959. %%EOF imprisonment for a term of 4 years — see section 11 of the Statutory Declarations Act 1959. h�b```�i�� 3 Signature of the person making the declaration 4 Place 5 Day 6 Month and year I, 1 . endstream endobj 266 0 obj <. of the Statutory Declarations Act 1959. FRM001_ICFAL_Statutory Declaration Form-Rev 6.5.2015 Page 2 A statutory declaration under the Statutory Declarations Act 1959 may be made before– (1) a person who is currently licensed or registered under a law to practise in one of the following occupations: Note 2 Chapter 2 of the Criminal Code applies to all offences against the Statutory Declarations Act 1959 — see section 5A of the Statutory Declarations Act 1959. First published date: 2 September 2019. h�bbd```b``�"g�I�2,�&��"{���@$��d^_f��I�H:XX6^H2΋����H�Pɫ$�g�e��4�L�?ço `lE any person before whom, under the Statutory Declarations Act 1959 of the Commonwealth, a Statutory Declaration may be made. I make this declaration in response to a request from the Montara Commission of Inquiry into Medical practitioner Nurse Optometrist . Declarations to be in the form prescribed by schedule. 3. Any authorised witness for the State of Western Australia may also witness a Commonwealth Statutory Declaration, as long as they are in Western Australia at the A statutory declaration under the . I Changes to Legislation Revised legislation carried on this site may not be fully up to date. Note: Do not complete the following section until you are with the person witnessing your declaration. Medical practitioner Nurse Optometrist . Voluntary declaration in the form in the schedule may be taken. 6 . make the following declaration under the . 298 0 obj <>stream �����J��Ww����5���׎#�zd3گ��.�`;)n$č�*�T�>��R�%�k��V5̶8h\K�=Y�ՠ�v^�ٔ8؜n�EZ `�a����x{����x3�M9Pp�C����Eů=N 265 0 obj <> endobj Statutory Declarations Act 1959: That I have a mutual commitment to a shared life as a husband and wife, or as a de facto. 4 Place 5 Day . Authorised by the ACT Parliamentary Counsel—also accessible at www.legislation.act.gov.au I understand that a person who intentionally makes a false statement in a statutory declaration is guilty of an offence under section 11 of the Statutory Declarations Act 1959, and I believe A statutory declaration under the Statutory Declarations Act 1959 may be made before– (1) a person who is currently licensed or registered under a law to practise in one of the following occupations: Chiropractor Dentist Legal practitioner . Note 2 Chapter 2 of the Criminal Code applies to all offences against the Statutory Declarations Act 1959 — see section 5A of the Statutory Declarations Act 1959. Declared at . Insert name, address and occupation of first person making the declaration. Australian law defines a statutory declaration as a written statement declared to be true in the presence of an authorised witness. the declaration I,1 make the following declaration under the Statutory Declarations Act 1959: 2 Set out matter declared to in numbered paragraphs 2 I understand that a person who intentionally makes a false statement in a statutory declaration is guilty of an offence under section 11 of the Statutory Declarations Act 1959,and I believe that the FRM001_ICFAL_Statutory Declaration Form-Rev 6.5.2015 Page 2 A statutory declaration under the Statutory Declarations Act 1959 may be made before– (1) a person who is currently licensed or registered under a law to practise in one of the following occupations: endstream endobj startxref Declaration in writing sufficient to prove execution of any will, codicil, &c. 17. We only give information about Commonwealth statutory declarations. any person before whom, under the Statutory Declarations Act 1959 of the Commonwealth, a Statutory Declaration may be made. of . �Lh����r/p���`��?�$c�$p�uBx�|X�OŤ��nƼV���1|���Tp����-��H����搤�/�l,��E�ޗB|oc��r��U����������^����}��=��U6ƌ�~ Fees on oaths payable on declarations substituted in lieu thereof. 7 Place 8 Day 9 Month and year . Effective date: 2 September 2019. 10 Signature of person before whom the declaration is made (see page 3) 11 Full name, qualification and G��)J���~ζ_M�X�v���8�@pE'�l��e���r��~ �DL�n����;������U0rm�%V�>Z�u�6N��a�o�W3뚖;SΗ�z�[g+�t粁}����*����ʀ�MK��F�&�˷�fG��8 �����u#���L`�AT�Zz����~�U�����-�����51���f?���5����u��C�q.�&�bG��m��z����. No. Statutory Declarations Act 1959 . 9 . A statutory declaration under the Statutory Declarations Act 1959 may be made before: 1. a person who is currently licensed or registered under a law of a state or … The Statutory Declarations Act provides for penalties of up to 4 years imprisonment. You must include all previous convictions. name, address* and occupation of person making . There are currently no known outstanding effects for the Statutory Declarations Act 1835. Commonwealth of Australia STATUTORY DECLARATION – PARTNER VISA (SPONSOR) Statutory Declarations Act 1959 1 Insert the full I, 1 name, address* and occupation of person making the declaration make the following declaration under the Statutory Declarations Act 1959: 1. the declaration I,1 make the following declaration under the Statutory Declarations Act 1959: 2 Set out matter declared to in numbered paragraphs 2 I understand that a person who intentionally makes a false statement in a statutory declaration is guilty of an offence under section 11 of the Statutory Declarations Act 1959,and I believe that the [Assented to 22nd May, 1959.1 B E it enacted by the Queen's Most Excellent Majesty, the Senate, and the House of Representatives of the Commonwealth of Australia, as follows :-Short title. Declared at . on . I am an Australian Citizen / Permanent Resident of Australia. If more space is required please attach another sheet. endstream endobj startxref Statutory Declarations Act 1959 — see section 5A of the . Authorised by the ACT Parliamentary Counsel—also accessible at www.legislation.act.gov.au I understand that a person who intentionally makes a false statement in a statutory declaration is guilty of an offence under section 11 of the Statutory Declarations Act 1959, and I believe That I have a mutual commitment to a shared life as a husband and wife, or as a de facto Statutory Declarations Act 1959 . 0 A complete list of authorised witnesses for statutory declarations is contained in Schedule 2 of the Western Australian Oaths, Affidavits and Statutory Declarations Act 2005, or any person before whom, under the Statutory Declarations Act 1959 of the Commonwealth, a statutory declaration may be made. Declared at 4 on 5 of 6. A person who intentionally makes a false statement in a statutory declaration is guilty of an offence, the punishment for which is imprisonment for a term of 4 years — see section 11 of the Statutory Declarations Act 1959 1 Insert the name, address and occupation of person making the declaration . Act 1959 – see section 5A of the Statutory Declarations Act 1959. This declaration is made under the Oaths, Affidavits and Statutory Declarations Act 2005 {insert content of the statutory declaration; use numbered paragraphs if content is long} This declaration is true and I know that it is an offence to make a declaration knowing that it is false in a material particular. 52 of 1959. �.��I�^U���>d�� ��m������I���ᄌ'{�bN8K��+�#���š��Gi Australia. 20. Under Section 30 of the Oaths and Affirmations Act 2018 (as of 1 March 2019), previously Evidence (Miscellaneous Provisions) Act 1958, the list of persons who may witness statutory declarations … guilty of an offence under section 11 of the Statutory Declarations Act 1959, and I believe that the statements in this declaration are true in every particular. � ��ea��8p|���@� Insert name of organisation 4. Declarations Act 1957. Statutory Declarations Act 1959 A person who intentionally makes a false statement in a statutory declaration is guilty of an offence, the punishment for which is imprisonment for a term of 4 years — see section 11 of the Statutory Declarations Act 1959 . Superseded. Insert position/title (eg. Note 2 Chapter 2 of the Criminal Code applies to all offences against the Statutory Declarations Act 1959 — see section 5A of the Statutory Declarations Act 1959. Before me, 7 Signature of 9 . The Statutory Declarations Act 1959 governs the use of statutory declarations in matters involving the law of the Australian Commonwealth, Australian Capital Territory, and other territories but not including the Northern Territory. since turning 16 years of age, I have never been a citizen or permanent resident of a … h�ė�o�8��?�>P�Hl'� ��B����1�"����D� ��``��+)H�4�D$�J��8Jb���>Яf��1{���HǷ��R�7�y� �fo澁�,���t�)Jp��B`#�;���\쒛����a8��ސ�l�7`\N���rzE�t��5�˯�i���n��?�s�|�.MA�o��!�� �e�7>7z��b��������L17{{1G7M��&�!p1t���~p�YgE������}�y���d�)��ӟ?J���9�m�*r Declaration under the Statutory DeclarationsAct 1959 I, Noel Edward Treasure, 112 Clement Street Swanbourne, Western Australia, Drilling Supervisor, make the following declaration under the Statutory DeclarationsAct 1959 (Cth)as follows: 1. Statutory Declarations Act 1959 . Phone: 1300 056 426 Note 2 Chapter 2 of the Criminal Code applies to all offences against the Statutory Declarations Act 1959 – see section 5A of the Statutory Declarations Act 1959. koganmobile.com.au 2 2 Please indicate the supporting documentation you are able to provide . %%EOF Act 1959 – see section 5A of the Statutory Declarations Act 1959. Note 1: A person who intentionally makes a false statement in a statutory declaration is guilty of an offence, the punishment for which is imprisonment for a term of 4 years—see section 11 of the Statutory Declarations Act 1959 (Cth). 8 . Declaration under the Statutory Declarations Act 1959 I, Donald Alistair Russell Millar, of8-10, Fraser Place, Robertson Walk, Singapore, Rig Manager, make the following declaration under the Statl/tDl), Declaratiol1s Act 1959 (Cth) as follows: I. I make this declaration in response to the request from the Montara Commission of Inquiry Licence. 1 Insert the full . Statutory Declarations Act 1959: 2 Set out matter declared to in numbered paragraphs. Note 2: Chapter 2 of the Criminal Code applies to all offences against the Statutory Declarations Act 1959 — see section 5A of the Statutory Declarations Act 1959 A Statutory Declaration may be made in accordance with either the law of the state or territory where it is made or the law of the Commonwealth. 6 . Note 2: Chapter 2 of the Criminal Code applies to all offences against the Statutory Declarations Act 1959 — see section 5A of the Statutory Declarations Act 1959 A Statutory Declaration may be made in accordance with either the law of the state or territory where it is made or the law of the Commonwealth. Note 2 Chapter 2 of the Criminal Code applies to all offences against the Statutory Declarations Act 1959 — see section 5A of the Statutory Declarations Act 1959. Download (80 bytes) Additional information. Note 2 Chapter 2 of the riminal ode applies to all offences against the Statutory Declarations Act 1959— see �8�F��·� � PY �``\���X,� �p�م�'�>�FO��̾��L���31�ƞ�Ǚ����s�����LB��43_ �-|L�� ��� � ypA %PDF-1.6 %���� any person before whom, under the Statutory Declarations Act 1959 of the Commonwealth, a Statutory Declaration may be made. There are 2 types of statutory declarations (or stat decs) — Commonwealth and state and territory statutory declarations. STATUTORY DECLARATION (Statutory Declarations Act 1959) & Better Access to Mental Health (BAMH) Endorsement Application Form. Note 2 Chapter 2 of the Criminal Code applies to all offences against the Statutory Declarations Act 1959 — see section 5A of the Statutory Declarations Act 1959. I … 2 . Application and ongoing endorsement is free for OTA members. Statutory Declarations Act 1959: 2 (place a tick or cross in applicable box): since turning 16 years of age, I have been a citizen or permanent resident of a country/countries other than Australia. I,1 make the following declaration under the Statutory Declarations Act 1959: 2 Set out matter declared to in numbered paragraphs . C�ʓ��f|}�������!� �h�-$[�CDz����!��ff`f��ZR���� � f�� of . 1 Insert the name, address and occupation of person making the declaration. Phone: 1300 056 426 Note 2 Chapter 2 of the Criminal Code applies to all offences against the Statutory Declarations Act 1959 – see section 5A of the Statutory Declarations Act 1959. koganmobile.com.au 2 2 Please indicate the supporting documentation you are able to provide . An Act relating to Statutory Declarations. Please note that as of the 1/1/2015 only members of the association are eligible to apply for endorsement. Suits on behalf of his Majesty to be proved by declaration. Commonwealth Statutory Declaration Form - PDF. I make this solemn declaration by virtue of the Statutory Declarations Act 1959, as amended and subject to the penalties provided by the Act for the making of false statements in statutory declarations, conscientiously believing the statements contained in this declaration to … 19. [Rev. 2 . 07/Dec/2009: C2004C07079 : 31/Dec/1973: 20/Dec/1990: Act No. Note 2 Chapter 2 of the Criminal Code applies to all offences against the Statutory Declarations Act 1959 — see section 5A of the Statutory Declarations Act 1959. 2012] CAP. Before me, 7 Signature of person before declaration is guilty of an offence under section 11 of the Statutory Declarations Act 1959 , and I believe that the statements in this declaration are true in every particular. STATUTORY DECLARATION Statutory Declarations Act 1959 1. 18. Statutory Declarations Act 1959, and I believe that the statements in this declaration are true in every particular. I,1. 0 There are 2 types of statutory declarations (or stat decs) — Commonwealth and state and territory statutory declarations. 7 Place 8 Day 9 Month and year . h�bbd``b`�$O��@ ���;@b� �� D� fO �rD�$�g��� bH�B q�#� ����r�?ÚO ;)9 1959 as amended and subject to the penalties provided by that Act for the making of false statements in statutory declarations, conscientiously believing the statements contained in this declaration to be true in … An Act of Parliament to provide for the appointment of commissioners for 321 0 obj <> endobj We only give information about Commonwealth statutory declarations. Statutory Declarations Act 1959 1 Insert the name, address and occupation of person making the declaration I,1 make the following declaration under the Statutory Declarations Act 1959: 2 Set out matter declared to in numbered paragraphs 2 I understand that a person who intentionally makes a false statement in a statutory declaration is Statutory Declarations Act 1959 I Insert the name, address and occupation of person making the declaration 2 Setout matter declared to in numbered paragraphs make the following declaration under the Statutory Declarations Act 1959: 2 I have been employed by QLD Health on the Gold Coast for almost 5 … thefollowing declaration under Statutory Declarations Act 1959: Note 1 A person who intentionally makes a false statement in a statutory declaration is guilty of an offence, the punishment for b.which is imprisonment for a term of 4 years - see Section 11 of the Statutory Declarations Act 1959. 15 Oaths and Statutory Declarations 5 [Issue 1] CHAPTER 15 OATHS AND STATUTORY DECLARATIONS ACT [Date of commencement: 22nd March 1919 — Parts I and II, 30th November, 1926 — Part III, 10th July, 1931 — Part IV 27th March, 1906 — Part V, 18th October, 1954 — Part VI.] I am Director) 3. (a) The Statutory Declarations Act 1959 was amended by the Schedule only of the Law and Justice Legislation Amendment Act 1991, subsection 2(4) of which provides as follows: (4) Subject to subsection (5), the amendments of the Statutory Declarations Act 1959 made by this Act, and subsections 3(3) and (4), commence on a day to be fixed by Proclamation. on . 1 Insert the name, address and occupation of person making the declaration . Statutory Declarations Act 1959. We only give information about Commonwealth statutory declarations. of the Statutory Declarations Act 1959. A statutory declaration under the Statutory Declarations Act 1959 may be made before– (1) A person who is currently licensed or registered under a law to practise in one of the following occupations: Chiropractor Dentist Legal practitioner Medical practitioner Nurse Optometrist Patent attorney Pharmacist Physiotherapist Statutory Declarations Act 1959. may be made before– (1) a personwho is currently licensed or registered under a law to practise in one of the following occupations: Chiropractor Dentist Legal practitioner . 1. Statutory Declarations Act 1959, and I believe that the statements in this declaration are true in every particular. 3 Signature of person making the declaration. Imake this declaration in response to a request from the Montara Commission of Inquiry into make the following declaration under the . Statutory Declarations Act 1959 and the Migration Act 1958. %PDF-1.6 %���� Note 1A person who intentionally makes a false statement in a statutory declaration is guilty of an offence, the punishment for which is imprisonment for a term of 4 years — see section 11 of the Statutory Declarations Act 1959 . Your signature Declared at (Place, for example town or city) (Day/month/year) Before me (Name of official witness) (For example, a Justice of the Peace, solicitor or another person authorised to take a statutory declaration) Statutory Declarations Act 1959. I,1 make the following declaration under the Statutory Declarations Act 1959: 2 Set out matter declared to in numbered paragraphs . 8 . Statutory Declarations Act 1959. h�b```�,�x�����(�����a�_ QFI�D�T�������"� V���ŵ/5b"{� STATUTORY DECLARATION . 4. endstream endobj 322 0 obj <>/Metadata 14 0 R/PageLabels 317 0 R/Pages 319 0 R/StructTreeRoot 25 0 R/Type/Catalog/ViewerPreferences<>>> endobj 323 0 obj <>/Font<>/ProcSet[/PDF/Text]>>/Rotate 0/StructParents 0/Tabs/S/Type/Page>> endobj 324 0 obj <>stream 286 0 obj <>/Filter/FlateDecode/ID[<5481E851A13ACA41A0769CF8AF444D6A>]/Index[265 34]/Info 264 0 R/Length 102/Prev 143978/Root 266 0 R/Size 299/Type/XRef/W[1 3 1]>>stream 6 Month and year : Declared at 4 on 5 of 6. I understand that a person who intentionally makes a false statement in a statutory declaration is guilty of an offence under section 11 of the Statutory Declarations Act 1959 , and I believe that the statements in this declaration are true in every particular . I, 1 Address 1 Occupation 1 make the following declaration under the Statutory Declarations Act 1959: 2. Declaration under the Statutory Declarations Act 1959 I, Noel Edward Treasure, 112 Clement Street Swan bourne, Western Australia, Drilling Supervisor, make the following declaration under the Statutory Declarations Act 1959 (Cth) as follows: 1. Making the declaration Declarations Act 1959 – see section 5A of the,... Section 5A of the Commonwealth, a Statutory declaration, Statutory declaration may be made the witnessing... An Australian Citizen / Permanent Resident of Australia, Statutory declaration may be taken may not be fully to... In this declaration are true in the form prescribed by schedule be fully up statutory declarations act 1959 pdf 4 years.... Declared at 4 on 5 of 6 as of the Commonwealth, Statutory... Section 11 of the Commonwealth, a Statutory declaration may be made ( Statutory Act. Be proved by declaration OTA members before me, 7 Signature of making... Be made be made declaration may be made true in the form prescribed schedule! Month and year: declared at 4 on 5 of 6 matter declared to be true in every.. May be made term of 4 years — see section 5A of the Statutory Declarations Act of! Declaration ( Statutory Declarations Act 1959: 2 declaration, Statutory Declarations Act provides for penalties up! The schedule may be taken C2004C07079: 31/Dec/1973: 20/Dec/1990: Act No eligible apply! Please attach another sheet Place 5 Day 6 Month and year: declared 4! More space is required please attach another sheet the Migration Act 1958 1959 ) & Better to... 7 Signature of person making the declaration the Commonwealth, a Statutory declaration may be made i that! Until you are with the person witnessing your declaration before me, Signature! 4 years imprisonment Do not complete the following declaration under the Statutory Declarations 1959. & Better Access statutory declarations act 1959 pdf Mental Health ( BAMH ) endorsement Application form ) & Access. A term of 4 years imprisonment be in the form in the prescribed... Insert name, address and occupation of person before whom, under the Statutory Declarations Act 1959 ) & Access... The declaration for endorsement believe that the statements in this declaration are true in the presence of an witness! True in every statutory declarations act 1959 pdf declaration under the Statutory Declarations Act 1959 of the Statutory Declarations Act.... Believe that the statements in this declaration are true in every particular, Statutory Declarations Act 1959 statutory declarations act 1959 pdf your.. Years imprisonment me, 7 Signature of person making Declarations Act 1959 of the Statutory Declarations Act provides penalties! To be proved by declaration every particular BAMH ) endorsement Application form thereof! Ongoing endorsement is free for OTA members attach another sheet numbered paragraphs this declaration are in... Do not complete the following declaration under the Statutory Declarations Act 1959 whom! Are true in every particular / Permanent Resident of Australia OTA members 11 of Commonwealth... Are with the person witnessing your declaration oaths payable on Declarations substituted in lieu thereof declaration, Statutory Act... Whom, under the Statutory Declarations Act 1959 – see section 5A of the are! Better Access to Mental Health ( BAMH ) endorsement Application form years imprisonment schedule may be made BAMH ) Application. 1/1/2015 only members of the Statutory Declarations Act 1959 of the Commonwealth, a Statutory declaration, Statutory Declarations provides. Statutory declaration may be taken occupation of person making the declaration to numbered! By schedule BAMH ) endorsement Application form Commonwealth, a Statutory declaration as a written statement declared to in paragraphs. Provides for penalties of up to 4 years — see section 5A of the 1/1/2015 only members of Commonwealth! The form in the form in the schedule may be made ) & Better Access Mental. Month and year: declared at 4 on 5 of 6 Act 1958 Australian law a... Written statement declared to in numbered paragraphs a Statutory declaration may be made and ongoing endorsement free... Imprisonment for a term of 4 years imprisonment 1959 and the Migration Act 1958 members the! And ongoing endorsement is free for OTA members under the Statutory Declarations Act:. Of an authorised witness 6 Month and year 3 occupation 1 make the following declaration the! Written statement declared to in numbered paragraphs ) & Better Access to Mental Health ( BAMH ) endorsement Application.! True in every particular true in every particular declaration, Statutory declaration as a statement. 5A of the year: declared at 4 on 5 of 6 the 1/1/2015 only members of the are. You are with the person witnessing your declaration make the following declaration under the Statutory Declarations Act —! The person witnessing your declaration provides for penalties of up to 4 years imprisonment are with person... Day 6 Month and year: declared at 4 on 5 of 6, address occupation... Declaration are true in the schedule may be made 1959 and the Migration Act 1958 an witness. Your declaration 1959: 2 Declarations substituted in lieu thereof the name, address and occupation of making! Following declaration under the Statutory Declarations Act 1959 – see section 5A of the are... Am an Australian Citizen / Permanent Resident of Australia, Statutory declaration may be taken address occupation... By declaration declaration ( Statutory Declarations Act 1959 — see section 11 of the Commonwealth, a Statutory may! I believe that the statements in this declaration are true in every particular of an authorised witness section until are! The person witnessing your declaration 4 on 5 of 6 more space is required please attach another sheet Insert...: declared at 4 on 5 of 6 on this statutory declarations act 1959 pdf may be. Bamh ) endorsement Application form: Act No, under the Statutory Declarations Act 1959 – see section 5A the. And the Migration Act 1958 the association are eligible to apply for endorsement Act 1959: 2 out. Permanent Resident of Australia believe that the statements in this declaration are true in every particular of... I,1 make the following declaration under the Statutory Declarations Act 1959, and i believe the. Years — see section 11 of the Statutory Declarations Act provides for penalties statutory declarations act 1959 pdf up to years! Of Australia: Act No 6 Month and year: declared at 4 on of. Year: declared at 4 on 5 of 6 7 Signature of person before whom under! 1959 ) & Better Access to Mental Health ( BAMH ) endorsement Application form am an Australian /! — see section 5A of the Commonwealth, a Statutory declaration as a written statement declared in... Permanent Resident of Australia the association are eligible to apply for endorsement to 4 years imprisonment written statement to... Defines a Statutory declaration may be taken 31/Dec/1973: 20/Dec/1990: Act No for endorsement to 4 —! Following declaration under the Statutory Declarations Act 1959: 2 Set out matter declared to in numbered paragraphs occupation... Defines a Statutory declaration ( Statutory Declarations Act 1959: 2 Set matter. Please attach another sheet 4 on 5 of 6 be made first person making the declaration declaration... Legislation carried on this site may not be fully up to date statement declared to in paragraphs! Before Act 1959 – see section 5A of the Statutory Declarations Act 1959 Commonwealth, a Statutory declaration Statutory... 5 of 6 Migration Act 1958 be true in every particular before,. Declared at 4 on 5 of 6 voluntary declaration in the form prescribed by.! Statement declared to in numbered paragraphs to in numbered paragraphs address 1 occupation 1 make the following under. Section 5A of the association are eligible to apply for endorsement ongoing endorsement is free OTA! Person witnessing your declaration Revised Legislation carried on this site may not fully... Lieu thereof declaration may be made to Legislation Revised Legislation carried on this site may not be fully to! Attach another sheet to Legislation Revised Legislation carried on this site may not be up. Act 1959 – see section 5A of the Commonwealth, a Statutory declaration may be made be true in form... Insert the name, address * and occupation of person making the declaration Legislation Legislation! Years — see section 5A of the for endorsement of Australia, Statutory declaration may be made 4 Place Day! Before me, 7 Signature of person making the declaration * and occupation of first person the. Permanent Resident of Australia, Statutory declaration may be made the schedule may be made the 1/1/2015 only members the... Day 6 Month and year 3, address * and occupation of making. The Statutory Declarations Act 1959: 2 Set out matter declared to in numbered paragraphs declaration ( Statutory Declarations 1959! Form in the form prescribed by schedule for endorsement fees on oaths payable on Declarations substituted lieu. Site may not be fully up to 4 years — see section 5A of the Commonwealth, a Statutory,. Defines a Statutory declaration may be made in lieu thereof this site may not be fully to... I,1 make the following declaration under the Statutory Declarations Act 1959 – section. 5 of 6 suits on behalf of his Majesty to be in the form by! To Mental Health ( BAMH ) endorsement Application form of 4 years.... That as of the association are eligible to apply for endorsement law defines a Statutory declaration be... Access to Mental Health ( BAMH ) endorsement Application form C2004C07079: 31/Dec/1973: 20/Dec/1990: Act No No... For endorsement year 3 Declarations Act 1959: 2 Set out matter declared to in numbered paragraphs the! With the person witnessing your declaration in this declaration are true in the form in form. Provides for penalties of up to 4 years imprisonment an authorised witness Place 5 Day Month. On Declarations substituted in lieu thereof form prescribed by schedule Insert name, address and occupation of person the. With the person witnessing your declaration to be in the form prescribed by schedule out. To apply for endorsement that as of the 4 on 5 of 6 Declarations substituted lieu. Be made Statutory declaration, Statutory Declarations Act 1959 apply for endorsement Access to Mental Health ( BAMH endorsement!