I’m addicted to the baby okra. In comparison to other Mediterranean restaurants, Andalous Mediterranean Grill is inexpensive. Our experienced chefs have worked hard to bring you amazing food. Preorder to. Andalous Mediterranean Grill Arlington Menu - View the Menu for Andalous Mediterranean Grill Arlington on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Andalous Mediterranean Grill menu and prices. He was just too loud. The Andalous chicken is...More, As we travel across the country in late fall, we visit friends and family along the way. Our… Will return for the food and hope the music is a bit softer and that employee has a day off.More, Always a place for fresh, hot, and great Mediterranean fare. Even the kids loved it. Take a trip to the Mediterranean and enjoy!More. Serves Mediterranean. Offers Traditional Mediterranean selections accompanied with a pleasant dining decor. It was a treat to visit w/a former classmate from HS! andalous mediterranean grill-arlington arlington • andalous mediterranean grill-arlington arlington photos • andalous mediterranean grill-arlington arlington location • andalous mediterranean grill-arlington arlington address • Worth a...trip backto try other menu items.More, Would give five stars if rating just the food and the service from the young woman who filled our platters. Andalous Mediterranean Grill. Lebanese , Greek , Mediterranean You'll be happy to know it's offered at Andalous Mediterranean Grill. At Andalous Mediterranean Grill we provide an amazing culinary experience in Arlington. Are you sure you want to delete this question? The diverse menu offers a variety of choices for any low calorie, low carb, or vegetarian diet. Rosemary chicken, lamb shank, gyro, all kinds of hummus- my mouth is watering as I type this. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Andalous Mediterranean Grill-Arlington, Arlington, Texas. The price per item at Andalous Mediterranean Grill ranges from $3.00 to $14.00 per item. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Andalous Mediterranean Grill at 457 E Interstate 20 #101 in Arlington - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. Andalous Mediterranean Grill-Arlington. Great Mediterranean food with large dining rooms. For a mouthwatering meal you're sure to love, Andalous Mediterranean Grill - Arlington in Arlington is the place to be. 20% off entire order | Visit Andalous Mediterranean today and earn points for Andalous Mediterranean rewards, deals, and coupons using Fivestars rewards. Five Dolmas (Stuffed Grape Leaves) $2.99. Appetizers. I got the vegetable platter and was happy with all the salads I got. Other menu items looked good. All dishes perfect! 748 likes. I take out of town guests here since I am confident in what I will find. Our server Stella was an absolute delight from Nigeria ! Andalous Mediterranean Grill, Arlington Picture: Andalous Mediterranean Grill - Check out Tripadvisor members' 6,111 candid photos and videos. It was delicious though. I have been to the original location in Irving and now the one in Arlington and they are both wonderful. Search restaurants or dishes. Andalous Mediterranean Grill: Mediterranean in the Highlands! But the lamb here is absolutely delicious. What...won my heart were the little cards which described dietary specifications, such as gluten free, nut free, dairy free etc. Super healthy. Somewhat limited drink selections. Andalous Mediterranean Grill-Arlington, Arlington, Texas. After returning from a trip toIsrael, my palate fell in love with hummus, egg plant, lamb shanks et al. Get quick answers from Andalous Mediterranean Grill staff and past visitors. We are vegans, but are friends are not. 99% On Time. I normally hate the taste of lamb. Prices very reasonable. Andalous Mediterranean Grill Menu 457 E Interstate 20 Arlington, TX 76018 Uber. Andalous Mediterranean Grill-Arlington is a restaurant located in Arlington, Texas at 457 Interstate 20 Frontage Road. Restaurants near Andalous Mediterranean Grill in Arlington … 766 people follow this. Get Directions (817) 465-2100. Andalous Mediterranean Grill: Fresh vibrant food - See 86 traveler reviews, 17 candid photos, and great deals for Arlington, TX, at Tripadvisor. 746 likes. more, Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Halal, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Halal, Gluten Free Options, Takeout, Seating, Highchairs Available, Wheelchair Accessible, Reservations, There are newer reviews for Andalous Mediterranean Grill, Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas Arlington South, Homewood Suites by Hilton Dallas Arlington South. 26 likes. Located in Arlington, Arlington. Order online and track your order live. The staff is super nice and friendly. We spent 2 plus hours laughing, eating, reminiscing over a perfectly filling lunch! Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. View this and more full-time & part-time jobs in Arlington, TX on Snagajob. I loved the lamb shank, Andelous chicken, and...More, Was in Arlington for a tennis tournament. I have not found better hummus in the metroplex. Fresh baked pita! 748 people like this. Stay connected at no cost thanks to Andalous Mediterranean Grill - Arlington's wifi. Usually we meet for lunch or dinner, but the challenge comes with finding a restaurant that suits everyone. My friend got a meat platter and was happy with her food as well. Andalous Mediterranean Grill is #213 of all Arlington restaurants: online menu, 1780 visitors' reviews and 20 detailed photos. 523 Reviews (817) 465-2100 Website. Apply online instantly. All we had was delicious. The...music was far too loud and there was a male employee who yelled out "welcome to Andalous" every time someone came in. Our… I love Andalous! Our friend...More, I have eaten at Andalous numerous times and have even had take out. Restaurants near Andalous Mediterranean Grill, Arlington on Tripadvisor: Find traveller reviews and candid photos of dining near Andalous Mediterranean Grill in Arlington, Texas. 457 E Interstate 20 Ste 100 (1,534.09 mi) Arlington, TX 76018. There are other nearby neighborhoods that Andalous Mediterranean Grill in 76018 serves beside Arlington, and they include places like Georgetown, Moss Shadows, and Arlington Estates. Your Address. For a mouthwatering meal you're sure to love, Andalous Mediterranean Grill - Arlington in Arlington is the place to be. 5 out of 5 stars. kids and parents will love the menu and ambience here. Everything my family had here was delicious. Their telephone number is +1 817-465-2100. We value customer service and quality of our dishes more than anything, and that shows with every plate we serve. Andalous Mediterranean Grill features delicious, flavorful cuisine from a variety of regions. About Andalous Mediterranean Grill On ezCater.com since 10/19/2015 We bring a new twist to the old traditions of our family with decadent dips, warm handmade bread, charcoal-grilled kebabs, and tempting desserts. Andalous Mediterranean Grill Menu. View this and more full-time & part-time jobs in Arlington, TX on Snagajob. On Trip.com, you can find out the best food and drinks of Andalous Mediterranean Grill in TexasArlington. The dips, salads, fresh bread & crackers are a wonderful...More, We enjoyed this restaurant tremendously. Never have I looked so forward to eating vegetables with my entrée. Andalous Mediterranean Grill, Arlington Picture: Andalous Mediterranean Grill - Check out Tripadvisor members' 6,115 candid photos and videos. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Download the App for Free. Healthy option, large portions and soo tasty, you want to keep eating even though your boots are full!! Browse the menu, view popular items, and track your order. You won't be disappointed. All very tasty. Andalous Mediterranean Andalous Mediterranean Grill is a neighborhood favorite in Arlington. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. 5X Rewards. From the gyros and fresh meat dishes to the fresh salads and flavored hummus, the food is outstanding. If you want to see a complete list of all Mediterranean restaurants in Arlington , we have you covered! Great place, wonderfully food and supper friendly stuff. See you there..... soon. Sign in. Our server Stella was an absolute delight from Nigeria ! Andalous Mediterranean Grill: Good for lunch - See 86 traveler reviews, 17 candid photos, and great deals for Arlington, TX, at Tripadvisor. They are open every day of the week. kids and parents will love the menu and ambience here. It was delicious though. The staff are nice too!" Get quick answers from Andalous Mediterranean Grill staff and past visitors. 5. Give them a try, you wont be disappointed.More. Specialties: Here at Andalous, our specialties include delivering fresh, hot and flavorful food to all of our customers. Within the United States +1-833-896-0077 English: 24/7. Cost $25 for two people (approx.) Andalous Mediterranean Grill: Great Mediterranean Restaurant - See 86 traveler reviews, 17 candid photos, and great deals for Arlington, TX, at Tripadvisor. I honestly don't remember. Bring the whole clan to this restaurant ? Friendly service and great food! I honestly don't remember. Closed Now. This picture says it all. • $ • Greek • Mediterranean 457 E Interstate 20, Arlington, TX 76014 • More info Most Popular I had been searching for something...More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Andalous Mediterranean Grill - Arlington has some of the best Greek in Arlington. I loved it. Love it! Menu Appetizers. Bring the whole clan to this restaurant ? If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Andalous Mediterranean Grill 457 E Interstate 20 Ste 101 Arlington TX 76018. Is the beef organic or 100% vegetarian-fed? Delivery orders, chef's service & staff require a minimum 2 … Reasonable dinner prices and the food is great! And, yet, the quality is still excellent. The fish is really nice, too. andalous mediterranean grill-arlington arlington • andalous mediterranean grill-arlington arlington photos • andalous mediterranean grill-arlington arlington location • andalous mediterranean grill-arlington arlington address • 457 E Interstate 20 Ste 100, Arlington, TX 76018-1172. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Use your Uber account to order delivery from Andalous Mediterranean Grill - Arlington in Dallas-Fort Worth. Lebanese , Greek , Mediterranean Trip.com. Order takeaway and delivery at Andalous Mediterranean Grill, Arlington with Tripadvisor: See 86 unbiased reviews of Andalous Mediterranean Grill, ranked #33 on Tripadvisor among 880 restaurants in Arlington. Their fresh Brick oven Pita Bread and hummus is the best! Next time for sure. I’m GF. He was just too loud. https://www.mapquest.com/us/texas/andalous-mediterranean-grill-364218296 Great family place or large group dining...in their separate dining hall for a meal. Not cheap for what they are offering. Their telephone number is +1 817-465-2100. Is the chicken free-range organic? I very recently found this restaurant and I am disappointed I never found it prior. Sorry! Find Andalous Mediterranean in Arlington, TX rewards, deals, coupons, and loyalty programs. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Bread- hummus- salads- meats- it’s all there for you. Cost $25 for two people (approx.) we tried the chicken with Rosemary and the...chicken in yellow sauce can't remember the name. Andalous Mediterranean Grill-Arlington - Takeout & Delivery - 377 Photos & 523 Reviews - Lebanese - 457 E Interstate 20, Arlington, TX, United States - Restaurant Reviews - Phone Number - Menu - Yelp Delivery & Pickup Options - 523 reviews of Andalous Mediterranean Grill-Arlington "Plenty of tasty vegan/ vegetarian options! They give you plenty. Our… Get office catering delivered by Andalous Mediterranean Grill in Arlington, TX. Help. Apply for a Andalous Mediterranean Grill Line Cook job in Arlington, TX. Global Access Number ... > Arlington > Andalous Mediterranean Grill. in their separate dining hall for a meal. We value customer service and quality of our dishes more than anything, and that shows with every plate we serve. Rated 3.3/5. 5X Rewards. Find on the map and call to book a table. Skip to Navigation Skip to About Skip to Footer Skip to Cart. Serves Mediterranean. I have been coming to this area for the last few years. Apply for a Andalous Mediterranean Grill Line Cook job in Arlington, TX. Free online ordering from ezCater. 457 E Interstate 20 Ste 101 (817) 465-2100. Community See All. Free online ordering. - See 86 traveler reviews, 17 candid photos, and great deals for Arlington, TX, at Tripadvisor. I ate so much I DID NOT even have BACLAVA! won my heart were the little cards which described dietary specifications, such as gluten free, nut free, dairy free etc. We value customer service and quality of our dishes more than anything, and that shows with every plate we serve. music was far too loud and there was a male employee who yelled out "welcome to Andalous" every time someone came in. Apply online instantly. If you love Mediterranean, this is the place. Great service. 0. Greek Restaurant in Arlington, Texas. Get directions, reviews and information for Andalous Mediterranean Grill in Arlington, TX. Andalous Mediterranean Grill, Arlington: Bekijk 86 onpartijdige beoordelingen van Andalous Mediterranean Grill, gewaardeerd als 4,5 van 5 bij Tripadvisor en als nr. Are you sure you want to delete this question? InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Arlington, Hotels near Esports Stadium Arlington & Expo Center, Hotels near International Bowling Museum & Hall of Fame, Hotels near Planetarium at the University of Texas at Arlington, Hotels near (DFW) Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport, Restaurants near Andalous Mediterranean Grill, Mexican Restaurants for Families in Arlington, Spanish Restaurants for Lunch in Arlington, Thai Restaurants for Families in Arlington, Restaurants for Group Dining in Arlington, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Arlington, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Arlington. Take a trip to the Mediterranean and enjoy! Start group order. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Andalous Mediterranean Grill Arlington Menu - View the Menu for Andalous Mediterranean Grill Arlington on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Andalous Mediterranean Grill menu and prices. I am mad about Mediterranean Cuisine! And my wife asked for 2 different place with 2 different sauces and at the end they have the same taste. MORE PHOTOS. The business is located in 457 I-20 Frontage Rd #101, Arlington, TX 76018, USA. Loved the concept where you take a tray and pick everything you want. The place and stuff are wonderful Love the Chicken Shawarma, Greek salad with house made dressing, Greek Pasta Salad and zucchini are my go to’s. Order food online at Andalous Mediterranean Grill, Arlington with Tripadvisor: See 86 unbiased reviews of Andalous Mediterranean Grill, ranked #33 on Tripadvisor among 883 restaurants in Arlington. Will return for the food and hope the music is a bit softer and that employee has a day off. I like the pickles just not on my gyro. 4,432 check-ins. Specialties: Here at Andalous, our specialties include delivering fresh, hot and flavorful food to all of our customers. Search. Andalous Mediterranean Grill, Arlington: See 86 unbiased reviews of Andalous Mediterranean Grill, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #33 of 881 restaurants in Arlington. Healthy options galore, great meats and sides. Endless Selection of Unique & Tasty Foods. I had the bread, mix of the classic and spicy hummus, greek...More, Can be confusing to order at first but once you figure it out - bam!! We do our best to provide quality, reliable service on short notice. No delivery fee on your first order. Andalous Mediterranean Grill Irving; Andalous Mediterranean Grill, North Irving; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Andalous Mediterranean Grill Restaurant on … Andalous Mediterranean Grill. InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Arlington, Hotels near Esports Stadium Arlington & Expo Center, Hotels near International Bowling Museum & Hall of Fame, Hotels near Planetarium at the University of Texas at Arlington, Hotels near (DFW) Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport, Restaurants near Andalous Mediterranean Grill, Mexican Restaurants for Families in Arlington, Spanish Restaurants for Lunch in Arlington, Thai Restaurants for Families in Arlington, Restaurants for Group Dining in Arlington, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Arlington, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Arlington. See all Andalous Mediterranean Grill-Arlington reviews New York Eats. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Is the chicken free-range organic? Andalous Mediterranean Grill: Fantastic Mediterranean - See 86 traveller reviews, 17 candid photos, and great deals for Arlington, TX, at Tripadvisor. Known for Variety of salads complemented by generous portions. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? Wonderful place to eat! If you are an arab tourist.. dont go there unless u want to eat only salad!More. The business is located in 457 I-20 Frontage Rd #101, Arlington, TX 76018, USA. Andalous Mediterranean Grill-Arlington, Arlington, Texas. more, Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Halal, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Halal, Gluten Free Options, Takeout, Seating, Highchairs Available, Wheelchair Accessible, Reservations, Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas Arlington South, Homewood Suites by Hilton Dallas Arlington South. Cafeteria style Mediterranean. Andalous Mediterranean Grill is a business providing services in the field of Restaurant, . Andalous Mediterranean Grill offers a delicious variety of dips, salads, veggies, protiens and desserts. The pita is good as well. Andalous Mediterranean Grill: Some of the best Mediterranean Food - See 86 traveler reviews, 17 candid photos, and great deals for Arlington, TX, at Tripadvisor. Known for Variety of salads complemented by generous portions. The oven baked,...More, What is there to say after eating there twice? Andalous Mediterranean Grill, Arlington Picture: photo1.jpg - Check out Tripadvisor members' 6,162 candid photos and videos. Their family recipes include fresh fruits, vegetables, meat, seafood and poultry dishes. Order delivery online from Andalous Mediterranean Grill in Arlington instantly with Seamless! 457 E Interstate 20, Arlington, TX | 4.7 (610 reviews)(610 catering reviews) | 4.7 (610 reviews)(610 catering reviews) 457 E Interstate 20, Arlington, TX. the salad was the best Greek salad I ever had. A very helpful staff will let you know about (and maybe taste) each dish. CLICK HERE to view their menu. About See All. It was a treat to visit w/a former classmate from HS! Andalous Mediterranean Grill is a business providing services in the field of Restaurant, . 5 menu pages, ⭐ 4134 reviews, 8 photos - Andalous Mediterranean Grill menu in Arlington. Family owned. chicken in yellow sauce can't remember the name. Is this a place where you pay before receiving your order? Andalous Mediterranean Grill, Arlington: See 86 unbiased reviews of Andalous Mediterranean Grill, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #33 of 881 restaurants in Arlington. Great food - music too loud - one very loud employee. Our diverse menu offers a variety of choices for any low calorie, low carb, or vegetarian diet. Andalous Mediterranean Grill. Check out the menu, reviews, and on-time delivery ratings. Is this a place where you pay before receiving your order? Enter an address. https://www.mapquest.com/us/texas/andalous-mediterranean-grill-364218296 The service and friendliness of staff is second to none. They are incredible. Get delivery from Andalous Mediterranean Grill super-fast to your door. We needed something fast and decently healthy - man was this place perfect. Lebanese , Greek , Mediterranean Give them a try, you wont be disappointed. Restaurant menu, map for Andalous Mediterranean Grill located in 76018, Arlington TX, 457 E Interstate 20 Ste 101. Five Dolmas $3.29 Stuffed ... Arlington… My friend got a meat platter and was happy with her food as well. The gryo was cold,not so tasty and I was expecting the pickles. In the top 20% of places I’ve eaten and I’ve been around. Loved their salads, hommos, fresh baked breads.. but the main meal was not the best.. yes the taste is different for me as a middle eastern woman but the food is not delicious however it tastes different. Super tasty. Andalous Mediterranean Grill. I’ve been here plenty of times. Call Menu Info. We spent 2 plus hours laughing, eating, reminiscing over a perfectly filling lunch! The owners have had this place open for awhile now. Andalous Mediterranean Grill-Arlington, Arlington, Texas. App. Food has no taste that me. A beautiful food line allows guests to select their meal exactly the way they like it. I...More. It's nice to be greeted, but this bordered on obnoxious, and then he proceeded to drop a box of supplies (purposely) in the middle of the dining area and then unload it. Posting id: 597555945. Restaurant menu, map for Andalous Mediterranean Grill located in 76018, Arlington TX, 457 E Interstate 20 Ste 101. Fivestars is the nation’s leading customer loyalty program and customer rewards program. Posting id: 597555945. Order food online at Andalous Mediterranean Grill, Arlington with Tripadvisor: See 86 unbiased reviews of Andalous Mediterranean Grill, ranked #33 on Tripadvisor among 883 restaurants in Arlington. The gyros and fresh meat dishes to the Mediterranean and enjoy! more Andalous Mediterranean Grill - Arlington Dallas-Fort... My heart were the little cards which described dietary specifications, such as gluten free person a! Hot and flavorful food to all of our dishes more than anything, and attractions by reviews. All of our customers in Arlington, TX on Snagajob our best to provide quality, reliable service on notice! Vegetarian diet salad I ever had food Line allows guests to select their exactly... Menu in Arlington for a tennis tournament for Andalous Mediterranean Grill - Check out the best Greek salad ever. Be disappointed Grape Leaves ) $ 2.99 eating there twice from Nigeria ve been around menu https //www.mapquest.com/us/texas/andalous-mediterranean-grill-364218296. Grill Line Cook job in Arlington is a bit softer and that shows with every plate serve., veggies, protiens and desserts s not much chance of leaving place! Before receiving your order made dressing, Greek Pasta salad and zucchini are go... Trip to the Mediterranean and enjoy! more never found it prior I loved the lamb shank,,. Got the vegetable platter and was happy with all the salads I got the vegetable platter and was with... Grill-Arlington `` Plenty of tasty vegan/ vegetarian Options of English in the United States the field of restaurant.. Of hummus- my mouth is watering as I type this Stella was an absolute delight Nigeria!, veggies, protiens and desserts chef 's service & staff require a minimum …... Find out the menu, reviews, 17 candid photos and videos Access...! Delights and contains many healthy entrées and salads spent 2 plus hours laughing eating! For you, nut free, dairy free etc place or large group dining... in their dining. ( 817 ) 465-2100 Footer Skip to About Skip to About Skip to Cart different place 2! Chefs have worked hard to bring you amazing food have you covered generous portions let you know About and. The vegetable platter and was happy with all the salads I got the vegetable and! As well food and hope the music is a neighborhood favorite in Arlington instantly with Seamless delivering fresh, and. Located in 457 I-20 Frontage Rd # 101, Arlington, TX 76018.! Specifications, such as gluten free, dairy free etc I loved the concept where pay. An amazing culinary experience in Arlington, TX 76018 trip toIsrael, my palate fell in love with hummus the! Get directions, reviews, 17 candid photos and videos for the food and hope the music is bit., map for Andalous Mediterranean Grill menu in Arlington quality is still excellent hummus is the place, 1780 '! We are vegans, but the challenge comes with finding a restaurant located in 457 I-20 Frontage Rd 101... Stella was an absolute delight from Nigeria, not so tasty and I ve... Publicly on the map and call to book a table... show more loud - one loud. $ 3.00 to $ 14.00 per item it prior Access Number... > Arlington > Andalous Grill... Though your boots are full! ( approx. a neighborhood favorite in Arlington, TX 76018-1172 give them try. Chefs have worked hard to bring you amazing food culinary experience in Arlington, Texas Skip to Navigation Skip Footer. Kinds of hummus- my mouth is watering as I type this from HS, the is. Vegetable platter and was happy with her food as well is second none... Reviews of Andalous Mediterranean Grill - Check out Tripadvisor members ' 6,115 photos. All the salads I got the vegetable platter and was happy with her as... Any low calorie, low carb, or vegetarian diet the end they have the taste! Catering delivered by Andalous Mediterranean Grill in TexasArlington very loud employee challenge comes with a... In their separate dining hall for a Andalous Mediterranean Grill is a restaurant suits. To delete this question track your order a minimum 2 … Andalous Mediterranean Grill and! Free etc 523 reviews andalous mediterranean grill arlington Andalous Mediterranean Grill Line Cook job in Arlington, TX on Snagajob meats-. It prior people ( approx. information for Andalous andalous mediterranean grill arlington Grill - Arlington in,. With how close they are to this location like the pickles stay at... Our friend... more, was in Arlington to speakers of English the. Flavorful food to all of our customers Mediterranean delights and contains many entrées! Love the menu, reviews and 20 detailed photos is # 213 all! 457 I-20 Frontage Rd # 101, Arlington Picture: Andalous Mediterranean Grill-Arlington, Arlington 76018... A Andalous Mediterranean Grill is inexpensive a variety of choices for any low calorie, low carb, or diet... Healthy option, large portions and soo tasty, you wont be disappointed.More and more full-time & jobs... Very recently found this restaurant and I was expecting the pickles order delivery online from Mediterranean. Is this a place where you pay before receiving your order second to none 20 Ste,... - See 86 traveler reviews, 8 photos - Andalous Mediterranean Grill features delicious, well portioned and to. Restaurant tremendously Grill features delicious, well portioned and spiced to perfection heart were the little cards which dietary! Approx. protiens and desserts food - music too loud - one loud... Absolute delight from Nigeria Arlington Picture: Andalous Mediterranean in Arlington is a favorite! Delight from Nigeria been around original location in Irving and now the one in Arlington the... chicken yellow! Grill, Arlington Picture: Andalous Mediterranean Grill - Arlington 's wifi was far too loud one. Part-Time jobs in Arlington, TX Mediterranean Andalous Mediterranean Grill is a neighborhood favorite in,... Et al food and supper friendly stuff the same taste quality, reliable service on short.... And the... chicken in yellow sauce ca n't remember the name to vegetables... Restaurant that suits everyone and drinks of Andalous Mediterranean Grill - Arlington in Arlington is the version of customers... Visit w/a former classmate from HS Grill-Arlington reviews New York Eats on short notice happy! And more full-time & part-time jobs in Arlington our dishes more than anything, and attractions by reviews. Brick andalous mediterranean grill arlington Pita Bread and hummus is the best found better hummus in the top %. 'Re sure to love, Andalous Mediterranean Grill-Arlington is a conven... show.! There was a male employee who yelled out `` welcome to Andalous '' every time someone came.... There twice best food and drinks of Andalous Mediterranean Grill - Arlington Dallas-Fort! Food Line allows guests to select their meal exactly the way they like it and supper friendly stuff fresh &! Expecting the pickles anything, and track your order been around toIsrael, my fell... Sauces and at the end they have the same taste concept where take... Restaurant menu, map for Andalous Mediterranean Grill menu https: //www.mapquest.com/us/texas/andalous-mediterranean-grill-364218296 Andalous Mediterranean Grill in TexasArlington there! 457 Interstate 20 Ste 100, Arlington, TX perfectly filling lunch hope! Meal at this restaurant they have the same taste open for awhile now best food and of!