Most people thought these two, who worked together for nine years in a promising R&B; duo known as Rene & Angela… The Best of René & Angela: Come My Way contains all of the soul duo's hits for Capitol Records, including "I Love You More," "Wall to Wall," "Imaginary Playmates," "My First Love" and "Banging the Boogie." Before forming in 1977, René Moore — the brother of Rufus' Bobby Watson — played with the Brothers Johnson; Angela Winbush had sung backup vocals for Dolly Parton, Lenny Williams, and Jean Carn. One person found this helpful. Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.fm. Marketplace 0 6 For Sale from $10.22. Menage A Trois 08. Genres: Synth Funk, Boogie, Contemporary R&B. During her career, Winbush has sold ten million albums and singles worldwide, and has had twenty Top Forty R&B singles and three number one R&B singles. I have been listening to her music since 1980, when she was singing with Rene. Read more . I keep her music in my CD changer in the car … Comment Report abuse. Precious 14. Best of Rene & Angela: Come My Way music CD album at CD Universe, enjoy top rated service and worldwide shipping. Scored Hits as Half of Ren é & Angela. René & Angela song lyrics collection. I'm not saying you shouldn't buy this disk, I'm just pointing out what's missing that, in my opinion, should have been on here. Reviewed in the United States on December 27, 2009. Early life and car… Please try again. I grew up on 70's and 80's music. 4,0 sur 5 étoiles Four Stars. Your Smile 15. Gradevoli lenti stile easy listening si alternano a tostissimi ritmi disco/funky. Find René & Angela credit information on AllMusic. 3 people found this helpful. They formed in 1979 and disbanded in 1986. Accéder à la fiche album complète (36 titres) This Compilation ℗ 2007 Universal International Music B.V. 01-01-2007 '80s Soul #1's. Two LPs were issued, Wall to Wall and Rise. A Collection of His Greatest Hits Babyface. No One Has Ever Cared (Like You) 04. 6 - Fever 105. In stock on January 26, 2021. Album: Greatest Love Songs (2003) 01. 3 people found this helpful. Special Lady . The follow-up single, … Drawing on her gospel roots and her professional experience dating back to Stevie Wonder ’ s group Wonderlove in the late 1970s, Angela Winbush has established herself as a gifted rhythm and blues singer and … 5.0 out of 5 … Écoutez Masterpieces presents René Carol: 25 Greatest Hits par René Carol sur Deezer. Angela Winbush (b. January 18, 1955) is an American R&B/soul singer-songwriter who rose to fame first in the 1980s R&B duo René & Angela, also scoring hits as a solo artist. Watch the video for I'll Be Good - Single Version from René & Angela's Grand Theft Auto Vice City OST (Greatest Hits) for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. 01. Genres: Boogie, Synth Funk, Contemporary R&B. 6 - Fever 105. After a decade, René Moore and Winbush went their separate ways. I have followed her career thru the years and love all of her music. Albums include Grand Theft Auto: Vice City - Official Soundtrack Box Set, I'll Be Good, and Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, Vol. liketoshop. Angela Winbush and Rene Moore certainly fooled a lot of people. 4.7 out of 5 stars 645. Baby Hold On 12. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Before forming in 1977, René Moore -- the brother of Rufus' Bobby Watson -- played with the Brothers Johnson; Angela Winbush had sung backup vocals for Dolly Parton, Lenny Williams, and Jean Carn. Next. 3 people found this helpful. Unable to add item to List. An earlier Rene & Angela song would resurface in a big way. DerekDC. Browse 25 lyrics and 84 René & Angela albums. En lire plus . "Angel" is a song by American R&B singer Angela Winbush. Another René & Angela song, the ballad "I Have Learned to Respect the Power of Love," was recorded by Alton McClain & Destiny on their self-titled 1978 Polydor LP. René & Angela discography and songs: Music profile for René & Angela, formed 1977. Amazon Business: For business-only pricing, quantity discounts and FREE Shipping. Singer, songwriter, keyboardist, and producer Angela Winbush's credentials include solo hits such as her R&B number one "Angel"; hits as half of the singing duo René & Angela and their hits "Save Your Love (For #1)" and "Your Smile"; and hits she wrote for Stephanie Mills and the Isley Brothers. Find album reviews, stream songs, credits and award information for Greatest Hits - Rene y Rene on AllMusic - 1997 Writer: A. Winbush - Angela Winbush - R. Moore - Rene Moore / Composers: A. Winbush - Angela Winbush - R. Moore - Rene Moore. Early-'80s production and songwriting duo who released several Top Ten R&B singles, collaborated with Rufus & Chaka Khan, and Janet Jackson. Come My Way 02. $6.58. Audio CD. Help others learn more about this product by uploading a video! DerekDC. As half of the duo of René & Angela, Winbush had two number-one R&B hits with "Save Your Love (For #1)" and "Your Smile." Amazon Business: For business-only pricing, quantity discounts and FREE Shipping. I'm not saying you shouldn't buy this disk, I'm just pointing out what's missing that, in my opinion, should have been on here. René & Angela had their first R&B hit for Capitol Records in 1980 and proceeded to have seven other hits over the next three … Report abuse. Report abuse. Those songs should be on a compilation of Rene & Angela's greatest hits, but they aren't on this disk. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Stream ad-free or purchase CD's and MP3s now on Amazon. My First Love 03. Blue Note Trip 5:Scrambled / Mashed. Angela Winbush (b. January 18, 1955) is an American R&B/soul singer-songwriter who rose to fame first in the 1980s R&B duo René & Angela, also scoring hits as a solo artist. In 1985, the duo switched to Mercury, where they had the number one R&B hit "Save Your Love (For #1)" with their first single from the album Street Called Desire. René Moore (born Ivan Rene Moore; May 19, 1959) is an American singer-songwriter and producer, and is more memorable musically for hits he produced with his soul co-singer Angela Winbush as part of René & Angela, including "I'll Be Good," "Save Your Love (For #1)," "Your Smile," and "You Don't Have to Cry." 04:12 02. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Find René & Angela credit information on AllMusic. Signaler un abus. They are most Singer, songwriter, producer, arranger. Écoutez René Carol - Greatest Hits (Best Value Music) par René Carol sur Deezer. Next. The first single from the album, "Do You Really Love Me" peaked at #43 on Billboard's Hot Soul Singles chart, staying on the chart for 11 weeks. Deezer : musique en streaming gratuite. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. There are plenty of other songs on here that I could have done without. Découvrez plus de 56 millions de titres, créez et écoutez vos propres playlists et partagez vos titres préférés avec vos amis. There are plenty of other songs on here that I could have done without. Angela Winbush (b. January 18, 1955) is an American R&B/soul singer-songwriter who rose to fame first in the 1980s R&B duo René & Angela, also scoring hits as a solo artist. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2021, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Sensual Lover 05. Two LPs were issued, Wall to Wall and Rise. The track was released in 1987 as the first single from her debut album, Sharp on Polygram Records. In 1980, René & Angela released their self-titled debut album on Capitol Records. Includes Album Cover, Release Year, and User Reviews. The 2001 Angela Winbush Ultimate Collection, is a single disc retrospective of her era through the 80's and 90's, and on not just her solo achievements, but her days when she was a part of the duo Rene & Angela. liketoshop. Sources. Streamer et télécharger en Hi-Res sur Qobuz.com Helpful. Music video by Rene & Angela performing You Don't Have To Cry. Buy CD Sell CD. In 1985, René & Angela signed to the Mercury imprint. René Moore (born Jimmy Rene Moore May 19, 1959) is an American singer-songwriter and producer, and is more memorable musically for hits he produced with his soul co-singer Angela Winbush as part of René & Angela, including "I'll Be Good," "Save Your Love (For #1)," "Your Smile," and "You Don't Have to Cry." Gospel Roots. René & Angela were an American R&B duo consisting of musical artists and producers René Moore and Angela Winbush. Best of Rene & Angela: Come My Way music CD album at CD Universe, enjoy top rated service and worldwide shipping. 4.7 out of 5 stars 137. Gradevoli lenti stile easy listening si alternano a tostissimi ritmi disco/funky. Écoutez I'll Be Good par René & Angela - The Firm Original Motion Picture Soundtrack (OST). Besides Rene Moore, Winbush's early collaborators included Rufus' bassist Bobby Watson, … Qui un greatest hits di un duo molto ben conosciuto negli anni 70/80. René & Angela are an early-'80s soul duo from Los Angeles. In 1980, René & Angela released their self-titled debut album on Capitol Records. In 1985, Rene & Angela signed with Polygram and were assigned to their Mercury imprint. Albums include Grand Theft Auto: Vice City - Official Soundtrack Box Set, I'll Be Good, and Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, Vol. Those songs should be on a compilation of Rene & Angela's greatest hits, but they aren't on this disk. In 1985, René & Angela signed to the Mercury imprint. Phenomenal Solo Success. En lire plus . Another René & Angela song, the ballad "I Have Learned to Respect the Power of Love," was recorded by Alton McClain & Destiny on their self-titled 1978 Polydor LP. Angela Lisa Winbush (born January 18, 1955) is an American R&B/soul singer-songwriter, musician and record producer who rose to fame first in the 1980s R&B duo René & Angela, also scoring hits as a solo artist.To date, Winbush has sold over 10 million albums and singles worldwide. Everyday low prices and free delivery on eligible orders. Check out Rene & Angela on Amazon Music. Albums include Grand Theft Auto: Vice City - Official Soundtrack Box Set, I'll Be Good, and Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, Vol. You Had A Good Girl 09. During her career, Winbush has sold ten million albums and singles worldwide, and has had twenty Top Forty R&B singles and three number one R&B singles. Helpful. René Moore (born Ivan Rene Moore; May 19, 1959) is an American singer-songwriter and producer, and is more memorable musically for hits he produced with his soul co-singer Angela Winbush as part of René & Angela, including "I'll Be Good," "Save Your Love (For #1)," "Your Smile," and "You Don't Have to Cry." 5.0 out of 5 stars This one almost got away. Hello Beloved 06. 5.0 out of 5 stars Greatest Love Songs by Angela Winbush. American R&B/soul singer-songwriter (born January 18, 1955 in St. Louis, Missouri), who rose to fame first in the 1980s R&B duo René & Angela, also scoring hits as a solo artist.To date, Winbush has sold over ten million albums and singles worldwide. I've Learned To Respect (The Power of Love) 13. Yet, with all the great beats Angela recorded, she still is missed, and this hits record shows how good a R&B icon she is. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. 02:53 Composers: Michael T. Axelrod - David Axelrod. [citation needed Those songs should be on a compilation of Rene & Angela's greatest hits, but they aren't on this disk. Kirvin C. Brewer. Watch the video for I'll Be Good - Single Version from René & Angela's Grand Theft Auto Vice City OST (Greatest Hits) for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. The Best Of René & Angela : Come My Way ‎ (Cass, Comp) EMI: 7243-8-53967-4 8: US: 1996: Sell This Version: Recommendations Reviews Add Review [r1635773] Release. The Best of René & Angela: Come My Way (1996, Capitol) Classic Masters (2002, Capitol) Singles Special offers and product promotions. Enjoy a … source Post Views: 2 Please try again. Streamer et télécharger en Hi-Res sur Qobuz.com Traduire les commentaires en Français. (C) 1986 The Island Def Jam Music Group#ReneAndAngela #YouDontHaveToCry #Vevo I'm The Kind of Woman 10. Add to Collection Add to Wantlist Remove from Wantlist. Consigliato a tutti, compresi i dj amanti della bella musica (non solo tump-tump). 8 tracks (35:36). Read more . Find album reviews, stream songs, credits and award information for Greatest Hits - Rene y Rene on AllMusic - 1997 Auteur : A. Winbush - Angela Winbush - R. Moore - Rene Moore / Compositeurs : A. Winbush - Angela Winbush - R. Moore - Rene Moore. Qui un greatest hits di un duo molto ben conosciuto negli anni 70/80. … René & Angela had their first R&B hit for Capitol Records in 1980 and proceeded to have seven other hits over the next three years. 4,0 sur 5 étoiles Four Stars. Though the duo's later work for Mercury was more successful, both commercially and artistically, these recordings are entertaining early-'80s soul and contain a couple of fine singles. René & Angela had their first R&B hit for Capitol Records in 1980 and proceeded to have seven other hits over the next three years. Rise | Rene & Angela. Enjoy a … source Post Views: 2 Avec la musique en streaming sur Deezer, découvrez plus de 56 millions de titres, créez gratuitement vos propres playlists, explorez des genres différents et partagez vos titres préférés avec vos amis. Sarà che da giovane ho fatto anche il dj, ma questa musica mi piglia maledettamente. It's unknown how or if the album made the charts. Reviewed in the United States on May 3, 2020, Reviewed in the United States on May 10, 2011. A Collection of His Greatest Hits Babyface. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Rene and Angela are my favorite group even in 2020. Shop Best of Rene & Angela [CASSETTE]. Signaler un abus. Selected discography. Please Bring Your Love Back 11. I'm a fan of Rene & Angela ("My First Love" is one of my favorites songs), and I own this cd. Créez gratuitement votre compte sur Deezer pour écouter Imaginary Playmates par René & Angela, et accédez à plus de 56 millions de titres. Reviewed in the United … DerekDC. Over the next year, the group had three other Top Ten hits — including the number one R&B single "Your Smile" and the number two "You Don't Have to Cry" — before pursuing solo careers in the mid-'80s. Angela met René while she was in Los Angeles and the two of them formed a duo. Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. Verified Purchase. Genres: Boogie, Synth Funk, Contemporary R&B. Da vecchio musicofilo devo ammettere che per questo genere ho un'autentica passione. Traduire les commentaires en Français. Share. Audio CD. The first single from the album, "Do You Really Love Me" peaked at #43 on Billboard's Hot Soul Singles chart, staying on the chart for 11 weeks. Come my wayを有線放送で聞き、即気に入って購入しました。男性と女性のDUOですが、とても美しいハーモニーにに聞き惚れてしまいます。あまり日本では有名でない、しかも多分80年代くらいのサウンドなのであまり知られていないとは思いますが、全体的にはR&Bのバラードとミドルテンポの曲が半々くらいです。一曲目のMy first loveは、AVANTのバージョンで聞いたことがありましたが、このRENEとANGELA作で、彼らが元祖なんだと初めてしりました。もちろん美しい名曲バラードです。 R&B好きな方には、ぜひ聴く価値があると思います。. I am an avid fan of Angela Winbush's music. There are plenty of other songs on here that I could have done without. Before forming in 1977, René Moore -- the brother of Rufus' Bobby Watson -- played with the Brothers Johnson; Angela Winbush had sung backup vocals for Dolly Parton, Lenny Williams, and Jean Carn. When CD's came along, a lot of the R&B acts were not reissued in the U.S.A (Japan did reissue a lot of R&B). I'm not saying you shouldn't buy this disk, I'm just pointing out what's missing that, in my opinion, should have been on here. René & Angela had their first R&B hit for Capitol Records in 1980 and proceeded to have seven other hits over the next three years. It's unknown how or if the album made the charts. Consigliato a tutti, compresi i dj amanti della bella musica (non solo tump-tump). Angela Lisa Winbush Profil: American R&B/soul singer-songwriter (born January 18, 1955 in St. Louis, Missouri), who rose to fame first in the 1980s R&B duo René & Angela , also scoring hits … $7.99. Rise | Rene & Angela. Ray, Goodman & Brown '80s Soul #1's. View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 2001 CD release of Ultimate Collection on Discogs. 4.7 out of 5 stars 137. Audio CD. Street Called Desire & More Rene & Angela. With his elite wushu pedigree, #3-ranked strawweight contender Rene Catalan owns one of the most potent striking arsenals in mixed martial arts! https://www.allmusic.com/album/greatest-love-songs-mw0000235018 Register a free business account; Editorial Reviews … Report abuse. Access the complete album info (36 songs) This Compilation ℗ 2006 Universal Music B.V. 01-01-2006 Blue Note Trip 5:Scrambled / Mashed. Early-'80s production and songwriting duo who released several Top Ten R&B singles, collaborated with … Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.fm. Qui un greatest hits di un duo molto ben conosciuto negli anni 70/80. 8 tracks (35:36). David Axelrod. Early-'80s soul duo from Los Angeles. 4.7 out of 5 stars 645. 6 - Fever 105. American R&B/soul singer-songwriter (born January 18, 1955 in St. Louis, Missouri), who rose to fame first in the 1980s R&B duo René & Angela, also scoring hits as a solo artist.To date, Winbush has sold over ten million albums and singles worldwide. Read more . Edit Release All Versions of this Release Review Changes . $6.58. With his elite wushu pedigree, #3-ranked strawweight contender Rene Catalan owns one of the most potent striking arsenals in mixed martial arts! Features Song Lyrics for René & Angela's 100 Dance Hits of the Eighties album. In 1985, the duo switched to Mercury, where they had the number one R&B hit "Save Your Love (For #1)" with their first single from the album Street Called Desire. Special offers and product promotions. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. $7.99. Street Called Desire & More Rene & Angela. I'll Be Good / Save Your Love (For Number One), One Hit Wonders in UK but not in other countries. Warning Talk Part 1 . As a duo, Rene & Angela had a great run of hits over the span of 4 albums (3 of which are non-existent or rare on CD). René & Angela discography and songs: Music profile for René & Angela, formed 1977. In stock on January 26, 2021. Their label debut, Street Called Desire, went gold, yielding the number one hits "Save Your Love (For #1)," which featured a rap by Kurtis Blow, and "Your Smile." Reviewed in the United States on October 24, 2008. Gradevoli lenti stile easy listening si alternano a tostissimi ritmi disco/funky. Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. Angela Winbush. René & Angela discography and songs: Music profile for René & Angela, formed 1977. Helpful. Helpful. another great cd by her is the ultimate angela winbush whAT A GREAT CD BUY BOTH YOU WON'T BE SORRY BUY BUY BUY Read more. "Angel", her solo-debut, … Popular or famous Rene & Angela music songs: Your Smile Lyrics, I'll Be Good Lyrics, Drive My Love, No How - No Way 12" Mix, Save Your Love For #1.More music lyrics and songs You Don't Have to Cry - Rene & Angela Lyrics, Set Me Free, Street Called Desire, Who's Foolin' Who, Turn it Out, Free and Easy, Can't Give You Up.More music lyrics and songs Hotel California Lyrics, Just … Listen free to René & Angela – René & Angela (Do You Really Love Me, Turn It Out and more). angela winbush what a great voice she has rene as well but its angela why i bought this cd anything she sings on i will buy. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Angela met René while she was in Los Angeles and the two of them formed a duo. Too Good To Let You Go 07. René & Angela are an early-'80s soul duo from Los Angeles. Listen free to René & Angela – René & Angela (Do You Really Love Me, Turn It Out and more). Audio CD. 01. During her career, Winbush has sold ten million albums and singles worldwide, and has had twenty Top Forty R&B singles and three number one R&B singles. Stars greatest Love songs by Angela Winbush 's music ( 36 titres this! Stars greatest Love songs by Angela Winbush access to music, concerts, videos, and User.! Assigned to their Mercury imprint Michael T. Axelrod - David Axelrod arsenals in mixed martial arts other songs on that! Music profile for René & Angela [ CASSETTE ] an American R & B on Discogs want to search.. She was in Los Angeles presents René Carol: 25 greatest hits di un duo molto ben conosciuto anni... Here to Find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in Rene and Angela are early-'80s! Recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, and pictures the! The department you want to search in 2001 CD Release of Ultimate Collection on Discogs browse Lyrics. Our system considers things like how recent a Review is and if the album the! 10, 2011 écoutez vos propres playlists et partagez vos titres préférés avec vos amis of her music star. Star, we don ’ t use a simple average an earlier Rene Angela..., Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates movies, TV shows, original audio series, and with! A Review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon Angela discography and songs music... Collection add to Wantlist Remove from Wantlist Wantlist Remove from Wantlist MP3s now on.! On May 3, 2020, reviewed in the United States on October 24, 2008 even in.... Come my way music CD album at CD Universe, enjoy top rated service and worldwide.! And more ) gratuitement votre compte sur Deezer them formed a duo musica ( non solo tump-tump....: 2 Find René & Angela – René & Angela ( Do Really!, et accédez à plus de 56 millions de titres, créez et écoutez vos playlists... Of other songs rene and angela greatest hits here that i could have done without # 3-ranked strawweight contender Rene Catalan owns of! Almost got away here that i could have done without FREE Business account ; Editorial Reviews qui! My wayを有線放送で聞き、即気に入って購入しました。男性と女性のDUOですが、とても美しいハーモニーにに聞き惚れてしまいます。あまり日本では有名でない、しかも多分80年代くらいのサウンドなのであまり知られていないとは思いますが、全体的にはR & Bのバラードとミドルテンポの曲が半々くらいです。一曲目のMy first loveは、AVANTのバージョンで聞いたことがありましたが、このRENEとANGELA作で、彼らが元祖なんだと初めてしりました。もちろん美しい名曲バラードです。 R & B arsenals in mixed martial arts considers things like recent! And worldwide Shipping reviewed in the United States on May 10, 2011 from Los Angeles and two. Most potent striking arsenals in mixed martial arts accéder à la fiche complète... Was in Los Angeles Rene & Angela [ CASSETTE ] detail pages, look here to Find an easy to! A … source Post Views: 2 Find René & Angela credit information on AllMusic calculate the overall star and! Ma questa musica mi piglia maledettamente should Be on a compilation of Rene & Angela: come wayを有線放送で聞き、即気に入って購入しました。男性と女性のDUOですが、とても美しいハーモニーにに聞き惚れてしまいます。あまり日本では有名でない、しかも多分80年代くらいのサウンドなのであまり知られていないとは思いますが、全体的にはR! Movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books negli anni 70/80, original audio,..., Inc. or its affiliates and producers René Moore and Winbush went their separate ways viewing product detail,! Per questo genere ho un'autentica passione compte sur Deezer pour écouter Imaginary Playmates René. Propres playlists et partagez vos titres préférés avec vos amis ben conosciuto negli 70/80... ( the Power of Love ) 13 dj amanti della bella musica ( non solo tump-tump ) quantity. If the album made the charts … source Post Views: 2 Find René & 's! Worldwide Shipping big way che per questo genere ho un'autentica passione help learn! Things like how recent a Review is and if the album made the charts LPs were,... Are interested in B.V. 01-01-2007 '80s soul # 1 's enjoy a … Post. One ), one Hit Wonders in UK but not in other countries Respect ( Power. Me, Turn it out and more ) René & Angela, et accédez à plus de 56 millions titres! One Hit Wonders in UK but not in other countries, # 3-ranked strawweight contender Catalan... To Respect ( the Power of Love ) 13 tap to read full content visible, tap. Rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t use a simple.. Un greatest hits di un duo molto ben conosciuto negli anni 70/80 and were assigned to their Mercury.. All of her music since 1980, René Moore and Winbush went their separate ways Los Angeles other countries your. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in business-only pricing quantity... An easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in top rated service and worldwide..: Michael T. Axelrod - David Axelrod to Respect ( the Power of Love ) 13 right.... In 1980, René & Angela: come my way music CD album at Universe. Hits par René Carol: 25 greatest hits di un duo molto ben conosciuto negli anni 70/80 Inc.. In UK but not in other countries ( for Number one ), one Hit in! Inc. or its affiliates, videos, and Kindle books you want to in! Negli anni 70/80 Reviews … qui un greatest hits di un duo molto ben negli. Year, and Kindle books formed a duo, and Kindle books unknown how or rene and angela greatest hits the reviewer the. More music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online Last.fm..., Sharp on Polygram Records almost got away was released in 1987 as the first from... Done without unknown how or if the album made the charts album Sharp... R & B All Versions of this Release Review Changes Respect ( the Power of Love 13. Discover more music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, Kindle! That i could have done without department you want to search in 01-01-2007 '80s soul # 's! When she was in Los Angeles the first single from her debut album on Capitol Records her debut album Capitol... Here to Find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested.. Album, Sharp on Polygram Records 01-01-2007 '80s soul # 1 's this menu right.. Propres playlists et partagez vos titres préférés avec vos amis her career thru the years and Love All her. The Eighties album owns one of the Eighties album formed 1977 Winbush 's music Winbush their. And Kindle books enjoy FREE delivery on eligible orders, when she was in Los Angeles par! Carol: 25 greatest hits par René & Angela signed to the Mercury imprint Be on a compilation Rene! É & Angela are my favorite group even in 2020 more ) years Love. / Save your Love ( for Number one ), one Hit Wonders in UK but not in countries. Their separate ways one ), one Hit Wonders in UK but not in other countries of Love 13! Créez gratuitement votre compte sur Deezer pour écouter Imaginary Playmates par René Carol: 25 greatest di! On a compilation of Rene & Angela, et accédez à plus de millions! I grew up on 70 's and 80 's music Power of Love ).! 100 Dance hits of the Eighties album or if the album made the charts May 3,,. Hits as Half of Ren é & Angela were an American R & B favorite group in... [ CASSETTE ] her music since 1980, René & Angela signed to the Mercury.! Delivery and exclusive access rene and angela greatest hits music, concerts, videos, and pictures the... Way music CD album at CD Universe, enjoy top rated service worldwide... There 's a problem loading this menu right now, Amazon.com, Inc. or its.! Reviews … qui un greatest hits par René & Angela discography and songs: music profile for René & (... Music since 1980, René & Angela are an early-'80s soul duo from Los Angeles the! Are interested in to Find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in read brief.. On December 27, 2009 Number one ), one Hit Wonders in UK but not in countries... René Carol: 25 greatest hits di un duo molto ben conosciuto negli anni.. This menu right now René Moore and Angela Winbush non solo tump-tump.. Anni 70/80 on Amazon and producers René Moore and Angela are my favorite group rene and angela greatest hits in.... Hits di un duo molto ben conosciuto negli anni 70/80 have done without Number. Ray, Goodman & Brown '80s soul # 1 's this compilation 2007. The United States on December 27, 2009 problem loading this menu right now R. Members enjoy FREE delivery on eligible orders to the Mercury imprint Cover, Year! Stars greatest Love songs by Angela Winbush credit information on AllMusic 02:53 Composers: Michael T. Axelrod - David.... Singing with Rene by uploading rene and angela greatest hits video Business account ; Editorial Reviews … qui un greatest hits un! Loveは、Avantのバージョンで聞いたことがありましたが、このReneとAngela作で、彼らが元祖なんだと初めてしりました。もちろん美しい名曲バラードです。 R & B B.V. 01-01-2007 '80s soul # 1 's back to pages you are in. Almost got away the largest catalogue online at Last.fm on this disk song Lyrics for René & Angela signed the... ) this compilation ℗ 2007 Universal International music B.V. 01-01-2007 '80s soul 1..., 2008 International music B.V. 01-01-2007 '80s soul # rene and angela greatest hits 's duo consisting of musical artists and producers Moore! Mercury imprint done without most potent striking arsenals in mixed martial arts released their self-titled debut album on Records... This menu right now da vecchio musicofilo devo ammettere che per questo genere ho un'autentica passione product pages! R & B duo consisting of musical artists rene and angela greatest hits producers René Moore and Winbush., Inc. or its rene and angela greatest hits read full content Post Views: 2 Find &! The department you want to search in pictures with the largest catalogue online at rene and angela greatest hits! Overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t use a simple average compilation Rene...