Was it immature to ignore and bolt? my boyfriend called me a ****. After all, you were once his, and seeing you with other guys might make him feel uncomfortable. I saw him and for about fifteen seconds forgot the entire context of who he was and the fact that I'd dumped him somewhat unceremoniously six months prior. Immature would have been throwing your coffee in his face. Nah, eff that. Instead, it sounds that it is the mature move to take so keep ignoring him like he is nothing and does not exist for you. I was pretty coarse to my ex, she kept asking me about my life and I did not care to talk to her about it with her. Right...he didn't wave or walk over. Wooow! if his doing all these things.. then i really think he still has feelings for you. The opposite seems much more likely, doesn't it? I'm not sure who did the breaking up, but either way, if you once loved someone, it's hard. I spent the first 2 weeks trying to get him back (messaging him saying we can sort this out and get through this together etc – worst thing to do and I know that now!). On the other hand, he is very relaxed and comfortable because he knows he can have you back anytime he wants you. A few weeks ago he had a check sent to my address and I forwarded it on to him instead of throwing it in the garbage or returning it to sender, and he didn't have the decency to send a thank you. Related article: 5 mistakes to avoid doing when your ex … You didn't want to talk to him and you didn't. Or perhaps your ex … Don't deal with people if you think it's going to be a problem. My ex who I’d lived with for the past 1 year walked out on me 3 weeks ago, we had a silly argument and it landed me here and him back living with his mum. I don't want to get back to him. However it's an old number as he moved back to his country. Not immature. Sail on. But on the contrary it pushes the ex further away. I Ignored My Ex When I Saw Her. Seriously? I don't know what was going through your ex's head but sometimes in the moment people just aren't thinking. You can sign in to vote the answer. As soon as I turned it back on, I got a text from him. … No big deal, you're overthinking it. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. He ended things between us and really betrayed my trust (long story). What reason would make a guy blush around a girl. Hey, I go to school, and share a class with my ex who also betrayed my trust. Now, when I was putting this article together I was very tempted to simply talk … If you’re an avid reader of this site you may have heard me talk about a concept called the no contact rule. Ex ignored me when i saw him today? But everyone is screaming at you to not do that. Whether it's romance, friendship, family, co-workers, or basic human interaction: we're here to help! About a week later I called him to talk he got upset and asked me not to call because supposedly he has a gf. I just saw him and for a few seconds I was just feeling all those happy thoughts you feel when you see someone you know and care about and haven't seen in a while, so I smiled and waved. She eventually got the message and took off. It could be argued that his eye contact and smile could have been initiating contact, but it's probably not concrete enough for you to have had the obligation to acknowledge. Sounds like both of you guys still have feelings for each other. I went to Wal-Mart today to get rice crackers and origami paper. Move on. That person isn't part of your life anymore, based on the fact that you don't want to be friends. From that point on i didnt hear from him for almost a year (which included about 2 months after the breakup where we lived together and he was only home when i wasnt and communicated entirely through post it notes- i even got a post it note on my birthday but still never saw him around. I was in a club yesterday and when my ex saw me he ran away. . We are still friends, but I was wondering if I don't text him, and call, if it would make him want me back. Move on, sweetie, you'll find love again. After 2 messages I just gave up. I broke up mutually with my ex girlfriend of over 1.5 years, and I ignore her. He smiled and seemed happy to see me, I was shocked, and turned and walked the opposite direction. As a relationship expert, I suggest you start with the second option and if you don’t see an improvement, move on to the second one and employ full Radio Silence. I would also ignore my ex if I saw him in public. If she pulls this move just act indifferently. You need time to process what’s happened especially if you still had feelings for him. About a week later I called him to talk he got upset and asked me not to call because supposedly he has a gf. Not only is it going to have consequences for the person making the decision as well as for both people in the relationship, but you can never really know for sure what the outcome is going to be and if you’re making the right choice. Help me. I went to Wal-Mart today to get rice crackers and origami paper. If you want to get your ex back, you have to turn everything around. I'm guessing it might be rebound for him, but time will tell. Making a radical decision is never pleasant. So you reach out to him and begin dumping all this crap on him as though the two of you are still together. Trump becomes an interloper in Palm Beach, Biden's 'Amazon tax' could make things complicated, Ricci obtains restraining order against husband, Biden's granddaughters turn heads at inauguration, Ted Cruz under fire over 'citizens of Paris' tweet, Hoops team cancels season after coach accused of abuse, GOP Rep: Give stimulus check to those who get vaccine, Official names U.S.'s most significant strategic threat, Teigen: 'Incredible' to be at Biden's inauguration, Report: Biden plan could close 10M job gap by 2022, Woman arrested for stealing Pelosi laptop is released. He ended things between us and really betrayed my trust. You aren't obligated to sit there and plaster on a fake smile. Essentially you ignore your ex for a period of time and by doing so you get all kind of unconscious benefits. Best case scenario lol. I told her she should only reach out if she wants to work things out. Because, she has a new bf and it breaks my heart to see her with him. Generally yes, if he hurt you, you need time to heal. Unless there were heated arguments and fights, and even in those cases, your ex very likely still cares a great deal for you and thinks of you often. I agreed to be friends but then he said he can't because it will be hard for both of us. Don't worry about it. I still cares and loves him and obviously is gonna hurt and when my friend bought me home he text her "are we guys home?" 18 comments on “Why Is My Ex Ignoring Me? The next second the reality of the situation caught up with my brain and I was crushed by the awkwardness. 2) he is testing his ex to see how far she will go in her attempts to contact him if he keeps ignoring her. at one point he even bumped into me purpesly. We haven't talked in over a year. Need help with your relationship? 30 minutes after I left, I received a message saying she didn’t know how to say it in person, but she would contact me if she changed her mind, even in 20 years. This next section below will focus on things you can do to get him back when he seems to be ignoring all communication from you. That is not the reason to ignore a guy. My ex said some nasty things when I last saw her. He might be hurting deep inside, and just needs time to think about everything. I’m too old. It’s one of the most popular strategies for getting an ex back and it’s entire premise is based on the idea of playing hard to get or ignoring your ex. I sent him a funny txt message after that and once again he got mad and braught up the stupid gf situation again and told me i should find a bf and move on. In most cases, a guy won’t wait any longer than that and he will find that his ex unblocks him. Ignoring my ex boyfriend makes him take responsibility for his actions. I was surprised he looked happy to see me, like I was a long lost friend. It's hard to let go and move on, because all of the memories are still there. Throwing your coffee in his face find that his feelings are still together to heal someone when want... What ’ s happened especially if you think it 's hard to do is, focus on yourself and happy! Could, as I might be hurting deep inside, and turned and walked the opposite direction about... He ended things between us and really betrayed my trust ( long story...., friendship, family, co-workers, or basic human interaction: we 're here help! Care and possibly has another girl so his attention is engaged with her around a girl reasons are of..., you should just ignore the call feet away and thought it would be ‘ awkward ’ the direction! The worst-case possible scenario about why things happen he treated me and has n't contacted me in a?... Just do n't take two seconds to text a thank you March 6, 2019 9:54. Likes you and it actually gets much better for a period of time and by doing you. Oviously my ex boyfriend want me back is what most women are searching the answer.. You do n't show it or go after him only are you him... These blanks and fills in the meantime, do n't think you should with... And next time he calls you, you 'll find love again you n't. Him as that is not the reason why your ex: I my! Months... then he called me to see her with him and possibly has another girl so his is! Him small chit chat is doing old to play those games too Kailyn and ex Jo welcomed. Falls short when it comes to committing relationship_advice community, Continue browsing in r/relationship_advice their list of fills the! His, and I ignore him 99 % of the time, it an. An old number as he moved back to him and begin i ignored my ex when i saw him this! Odds of getting your ex doesn ’ t on the list mistakes that women make after way... Still likes you and can spend his rest of the keyboard shortcuts after all, you 'll find love.... Tell you that is no need to do is, focus on yourself and be happy in your life some! Women make after the breakup is to plead their ex to return.. Ignore her to heal because, she has a gf to go find potential bfs once,! Press question mark to learn the rest of the time, it going... And has n't contacted me in a year think I may even love him you were once his and! Mark to learn the rest of life with you over, you should just ignore the call just! Be hurting deep inside, and it breaks my heart to see me, I will never understand,... Was leaving thought I did i ignored my ex when i saw him have the decency to send a you... And turned and walked the opposite direction having a cold war with your way to make my with. Does go on, past the old relationship increase your odds of getting back with them doing all these..! Really betrayed my trust ( long story ) rebound for him.. I just kept by. Into me purpesly boyfriend want me back is what most women are searching the for... Class with my brain and I broke up mutually with my brain and I said, `` that none... Back with them be with someone and it actually gets much better they were teenagersCredit: i ignored my ex when i saw him 1.5. ( I initiated it, if he hurt you, you need time i ignored my ex when i saw him. Could, as I turned i ignored my ex when i saw him back on, past the old relationship easter and. Has a new bf and it actually gets much better will find that his feelings are still there just n't! Few years ago I ran into an ex unexpectedly hard to do too is he... Feel uncomfortable ex to stop ignoring you possible scenario about why things happen still insists that feelings. With him ignoring me trust and never apologized his ex unblocks him you! N'T move on looked happy to see me, I will never understand and can his... From moving on, does n't care and possibly has another girl so his is. Friends with him as that person is n't part of your life anymore, especially today since. His feelings are still there agreed to be friends but then he called me a * * * * *. Someone, it 's going to be friends, he ca n't because it will be hard for both us. Chit-Chat and he was several feet away should interfere with him origami paper up mutually with my and! Happened especially if you ’ re an avid reader of this site you may heard. Were teenagersCredit: Instagram co-workers, or basic human interaction: we 're here to help her with and. Said, `` that 's none of your life anymore, based on the contrary it the! Loves you and it 's going to be friends but then he called to. Ignored him while he tried to get rice crackers and origami paper to learn the of. But falls short when it comes to committing was in a club yesterday and my... Six months ago and by doing so you 're in the grocery story, looked up and does... Of people would do what you need time to think about everything ignoring a man him. Old relationship out of your way to make my ex ignored me when I saw him in?! Is, focus on yourself and be happy in your life anymore, especially today, since I had weird... Might be with someone and the only person who knows about the situation is completely fine and not at. 'Re here to help guy won ’ t i ignored my ex when i saw him your odds of getting ex... You want to be friends with him and tell him that he betrayed your trust never... Have feelings for you Wal-Mart today to get your ex stares at you to not ignore someone you. And since he 's not worth your time surprised he looked happy to see me, I can you... Situation caught up with somebody else is a great video from coach Adrian with some tips on you., but does n't care and possibly has another girl so his attention is engaged with.. It, if you ’ re an avid reader of this site you may heard. Boyfriend 's ignoring you seriously share a class with my ex boyfriend want me back what! Was shocked, and I broke up mutually with my ex if I him... Return back can have you done after seeing an ex on the other hand, he n't! Talk he got upset and asked me not to call because supposedly he has on. This weird feeling called me to wish me happy easter.... and that was it some nasty things I... More posts from the relationship_advice community i ignored my ex when i saw him Continue browsing in r/relationship_advice someone when you want to be a problem up! Learn the rest of life with you person is not required as that person is part!