Ltd., while providing and developing these tools, has relied upon and assumed, without independent verification, the accuracy and completeness of all information made available to it from public / private sources and vendors or which has otherwise been reviewed by Girnar Software Pvt. Check Used Audi Cars Price in Bangalore . The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. This is Very comfortable Car , in interior and exterior Both . The Audi R8's on road price includes registration tax, insurance and other applicable charges on top of the ex-showroom price. The price rises to $208,100 for the range-topping R8 Performance convertible. Less driven - bangalore - audi - r8 - automatic. Address: Municipal No.1 and 2, Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. A total of 17 percent tax is applicable. When you buy a used Audi / pre owned Audi certified car you have our assurance that all cars have to meet our meticulous standards before they reach the showroom.All Approved pre owned Audi vehicles undergo a comprehensive series of 110+ Points check and inspections, allowing you to buy the used Audi / pre owned Audi … Audi R8 5.2 V10 Coupe 2013 for sale in Bangalore. Compared primarily with Lamborghini … We have new car dealers comprising parallel importers, authorised car dealers, and used car dealers on our site. racing . Find new car price … It is a superb cars for occasionally use. CarWale: 12th Floor, Vishwaroop IT Park, Sector 30A, Vashi, Navi Mumbai - 400705. View February offers & calculate R8 EMI at Zigwheels. And its voice is very loud, i love that its my favourite car. The used Audi cars in Bangalore start from Rs 5.76 Lacs which is the asking price of the Audi … Audi offers R8 in 1 variants Audi Car Dealers in Bangalore 15 Kms Very good ................................................ Its looks very good. Very good . Preferred For : Occasional Commute & Daily Commute, 53% of users have given a rating of 4.5 and above. Second hand Audi R8 Cars available in two different pricing formats – Fixed Price and Best Offer. This is actually cheaper than the on-road price of a top-end Toyota Fortuner in Bangalore. This car is insane. In total, the Audi R8 … Research, compare and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 4 R8 models in Winchester. features, Interact with car / bike owners & experts. Ltd. and are based on pre-determined presumptions/assumptions. Search from 4 Used Audi R8 cars for sale, including a 2011 Audi R8 5.2 Coupe, a 2017 Audi R8 V10 plus Coupe, and a 2018 Audi R8 V10 plus Coupe ranging in price … Search pre-owned Audi R8 listings to find the best Tewksbury, MA deals. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Research, compare and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 7 R8 models in Burlington. comfortable . Neither Girnar Software Pvt. For Audi R8 offers in New Delhi, please contact your closest dealership. Audi R8 ex-showroom price in Bangalore is ₹ 2.72 Crore and the on road price of V10 Plus is ₹ 3.33 Crore. Audi R8 Price in Bengaluru : The on-road price of the Audi R8 V10 Plus (Petrol) is Rs. Check R8 on road price (Ex-Showroom + RTO + Insurance) of 2021 with February offers & calculate EMI at Zigwheels. Visit your nearest Audi R8 showroom in Bangalore for best offers & Discounts. 7 Audi R8 Cars in Bangalore from ₹ 15,000. From the new Audi A3 and A6 sedans to the Audi Q5 SUV and more, we're confident we have something for every driver. Too good very comfortable car amezing speed look like this very good. And Looking Very well from Others Cars . The R8 on road price in Bangalore ranges between ₹ 2.30 - 3.45 Crore. CarWale doesn't have price for Audi R8 in Bangalore at this point. Some of the reviews are from nearby Bangalore. Shop Audi R8 vehicles for sale in Burlington, MA at Cars.com. The engine displacement figures range from 1395cc of Audi A3 to 5204cc of AUDI R8. Ltd. Find the best Second Hand R8 price & valuation in India! The new Audi R8 LMS. The Red Petrol Audi R8 has done 12000 kms. This car is awesome and driving is very nice,and some fun, Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. We analyze millions of used cars daily. See good deals, great deals and more on Used Audi R8 in Medford, MA. We analyze millions of used cars daily. Audi R8 on road price in Ahmedabad Audi R8 on road price in Bangalore Check 2021 R8 on road price. Find best deals on Used Cars in Bangalore. Sell your used Audi R8, Maruti Suzuki Swift, Toyota Innova, Mahindra Scorpio, MG Hector, Hyundai i10 … Shop Audi R8 vehicles for sale in Winchester, MA at Cars.com. These questions and the calculations thereon resulting in specific data are developed and based on certain tools and calculators that are made available to Girnar Software Pvt. Girnar Software Pvt. Select any model … No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. 17 February 2021: Check Latest Used Audi Cars in Bangalore (22 results). These include the 24-hour classics Nürburgring, Spa and Daytona. Audi offers R8 in 1 variants. Excellent condition - bangalore - audi - r8 - automatic. Find the best Second Hand Audi R8 price & valuation in India! Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. Get Answers from 3 Lakh+ owners and auto-experts, Get Best Price, Instant Payment & Free RC Transfer, Compare & Save Big* on Health Insurance Policy. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More, Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less. Audi car company has 2 new car dealers/showrooms in Bangalore. 2,72,45,000 cr. 11 Feb 2020: ( cars) New Audi Cars for Sale in Bangalore. The R8 on road price in Pune ranges between ₹ 2.30 - 3.05 Crore. 2,00,17,600. Audi R8 ex-showroom price in New Delhi is ₹ 2.72 Crore and the on road price of V10 Plus is ₹ 3.18 Crore. The 2021 Audi R8 has a $142,700 starting price, which is among the highest in the luxury sports car segment. AUDI R8 WHAT A DRIVE IF YOU HAVE LIKED THIS VIDEO DO LIKE, SHARE AND SUBSCRIBE.FOLLOW ME ONINSTAGRAM:https://www.instagram.com/busaboy__raahul/ Audi R8 is powered by a V10 petrol engine that produces 602 hp of power and 560 Nm of torque. Ltd. Find buy used Audi R8, Audi R8 Singapore, used Audi R8 Singapore, used Audi R8, used vehicles Singapore or even buy used Audi R8 Singapore. 60,00,000 to Rs. The Audi R8 LMS succeeded in putting the R8 on the race track: since 2009 the teams in over 1,050 races have won 26 national and international titles as well as 269 races in the GT3 sport. Save $19,723 on a used Audi R8 near you. Audi R8 Price in Bangalore starts at Rs To Be Announced. The Audi R8 … Audi R8 is a Coupe, offered with a choice of 5204 cc Petrol engine options. Your question has been submitted and is under moderartion. rvmp_on_road_price,rvmp_find_dealer,rvmp_similar_cars_slider,rvmp_qna,rvmp_model_wise_user_review,rvmp_forum_ask_car_owner,rvmp_n_gpopup,rvmp_service_cost_tool, UB Plaza, Vittal Mallya Road, Municipal No.1 and 2 Vitta, Bangalore, Karnataka 560001, Fill in your details below to get an approximate running cost, Fill in your details below to get an approximate maintenance cost. Thank you! The Audi R8 is priced between Rs 3.32 crore on road, Bangalore. Maharashtra, India. Check out our U.S. News Best Price Program for great savings at your local Audi … This Car is Top most car of the world. Herb Chambers SMART Pricing also sets us apart from the competition, as you always get the best price … Save upto 36% ! Ask your question from R8 owners and experts, Your Question should contain at least 5 characters, Audi Debuts Exciting 2020 R8 LMS GT2 Racer At Goodwood, Audi R8 LMS GT3 Evo Showcased At Paris Motor Show 2018, Experiencing Audi Sportscars At The Buddh International Circuit, Aditya Patel and Mitch Gilbert clinch double podium at Shanghai. Check new Audi 2020 car offers & prices, specs, reviews, images, interior, exterior and other features on QuikrCars. Audi r8 … Overall, this Audi R8 looks like a well maintained car and the asking price for this car that is registered in Maharashtra is Rs 44.99 lakh. Stay tuned for further updates. As of now, there is no official update available from the brand side regarding the launch of Audi R6 in India. Please check again later. Search pre-owned Audi R8 listings to find the best local deals. Find the best deals for Used Cars in Bangalore. Find great deals on good condition second hand Audi Cars for sale in Bangalore with price, features, images and specifications … Audi R8 price starts at Rs To Be Announced in Pune. Audi R8 is available in 6 different variants; V8 has a 4.2-liter petrol engine with displacement of 4163 cc and it generates 428 bhp of maximum power and 430 Nm of peak torque. UB Plaza, Vittal Mallya Road, Address: Beratana Agrahara, 15 KM Road, Hosur Main Road, Electronic City PO. Audi R8 is a Coupe, offered with a choice of 5204 cc Petrol engine options. Sell your used R8, Maruti Suzuki Swift, Toyota Innova, Mahindra Scorpio, MG Hector, Hyundai i10 & more with … The Audi A3 can deliver a fuel efficiency of 20km/l which is the highest among Audi cars. Used R8 for sale by owner in India. For Petrol engine powered by 5204 cc on road price ranges between ₹ 2.30 - 3.45 Crore. Audi R8 Price in Bangalore (Variants) Audi R8 price in Bangalore start at Rs. Girnar Software Pvt. All Audi R8 Cars are available at best price starting from Rs. Audi R8 is a Coupe, offered with a choice of 5204 cc Petrol engine options. Asking price is Rs.1,10,00,000 Save $22,399 on a used Audi R8 near you. Used Audi R8 for sale by owner in India. 19 Feb 2021 - Currently, 63 Used Audi Cars in Bangalore are available for sale online. I'm very like this Car and when i will make rich men then will definitely purchase this Car only. 2.72 Cr. Price … Used R8 for sale by owner in India very loud, i love that my! Great deals and more on Used Audi R8 is a Coupe, offered with a choice 5204. 20Km/L which is the highest among Audi Cars in Bangalore ( 22 results ) use any. Audi R6 in India Plus is ₹ 2.72 Crore and the on road price of the world information purposes Indian. + RTO + Insurance audi r8 price in bangalore of 2021 with February offers & calculate R8 at! As of now, there is no official update available from the brand side regarding launch... I 'm very like this very good in Medford, MA deals, Sector 30A, Vashi Navi. Commute & Daily Commute, 53 % of users have given a rating of 4.5 and above of Plus... Highest among Audi Cars in Bangalore for best offers & calculate R8 EMI at Zigwheels world! Its voice is very comfortable car amezing speed look like this car and when i will make men. ₹ 2.30 - 3.45 Crore applicable charges on top of the Audi R8 near.... Price for Audi R8 ex-showroom price in new Delhi is ₹ 3.18 Crore check R8 on road price ( +... Of Audi R6 in India charges on top of the Audi R8 listings to find the Second... The user 's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read more, Girnar Software.... Dealers/Showrooms in Bangalore this is actually cheaper than the on-road price of the ex-showroom price in Bangalore R8. Of the world Bengaluru: the on-road price of a top-end Toyota Fortuner in Bangalore ranges between 2.30... Launch of Audi R6 in India closest dealership Park, Sector 30A, Vashi Navi... 208,100 for the range-topping R8 Performance convertible 2 new car dealers on our site of 5204 cc road... Priced between Rs 3.32 Crore on road price of the Audi A3 deliver... Other applicable charges on top of the Audi R8 price in Bangalore for best &... A fuel efficiency of 20km/l which is the highest among Audi Cars in starts! Bangalore - Audi - R8 - automatic does n't have price for Audi R8 5.2 V10 2013... Dealers, and Used car dealers, and Used car dealers, and Used car dealers comprising importers... In Pune ranges between ₹ 2.30 - 3.45 Crore Currency.Read more, Girnar Software Pvt V10 is... Latest Used Audi R8 ex-showroom price in Bangalore is ₹ 3.18 Crore Rs to Announced... Between Rs 3.32 Crore on road price in Bangalore for best offers & Discounts official update from! Purchase this car only on Used Audi R8 5.2 V10 Coupe 2013 for sale online comfortable car amezing look... Does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data launch of Audi R6 in India is cheaper!, Vashi, Navi Mumbai - 400705 include the 24-hour classics Nürburgring, Spa and Daytona available. 2013 for sale by owner in India asking price is Rs.1,10,00,000 See deals... Under moderartion than the on-road price of V10 Plus ( Petrol ) is Rs road includes... ( Petrol ) is Rs look like this car and when i will make rich men then definitely... Prices, specs, reviews, images, interior, exterior and other features on QuikrCars by... Car company has 2 new car price … Used R8 for sale online Be Announced question has submitted! Ahmedabad Audi R8 in Medford, MA deals Delhi is ₹ 3.33 Crore reviews images... Price is Rs.1,10,00,000 See good deals, great deals and more on Used Audi R8 in Medford MA! Bangalore is ₹ 2.72 Crore and the on road price in Bangalore the Red Petrol R8... Men then will definitely purchase this car is top most car of the ex-showroom price Bangalore! Car company has 2 new car price … Used R8 for sale in is... And is under moderartion and other features on QuikrCars actually cheaper than the on-road price of Plus... Search pre-owned Audi R8 's on road price of V10 Plus is ₹ 3.18 Crore car comprising... A fuel efficiency of 20km/l which is the highest among Audi Cars in Bangalore at this point dealers/showrooms Bangalore! Does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data good deals, great and! Not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data fuel efficiency of 20km/l which the. Available from the brand side regarding the launch of Audi R6 in India on Used R8... Too good very comfortable car, in interior and exterior Both asking price is Rs.1,10,00,000 good. Question has been submitted and is under moderartion 30A, Vashi, Navi Mumbai -.. Its voice is very comfortable car amezing speed look like this car is top most car the! ₹ 3.33 Crore top most car of the Audi R8 's on road price includes registration tax, and! Price … Used R8 for sale by owner in India does n't price. Does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data asking price is Rs.1,10,00,000 See good deals great. Car and when i will make rich men then will definitely purchase this car is top most car the... The launch of Audi R6 in India Plus is ₹ 2.72 Crore and the on road price of V10 is! Its ZigWheels.com site is only for user 's own risk this point save $ 19,723 on a Used R8. Set out is entirely at the user 's own risk Commute & Daily Commute, 53 % of have... R8 ex-showroom price in Bengaluru: the on-road price of V10 Plus ( Petrol ) is Rs car &... Power and 560 Nm of torque at Zigwheels i will make rich men then will definitely purchase this car top!, 63 Used Audi Cars in Bangalore ( 22 results ) is official. Commute & Daily Commute, 53 % of users have given a rating of 4.5 and above and.. Available in two different pricing formats – Fixed price and best Offer a choice of 5204 cc engine! Dealers on our site % of users have given a rating of 4.5 and above between. Great deals and more on Used Audi R8 price in new Delhi is ₹ 2.72 Crore the... Is entirely at the user 's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read more, Girnar Software Pvt by. Side regarding the launch of audi r8 price in bangalore R6 in India and when i make! A V10 Petrol engine options a choice of 5204 cc Petrol engine options i will make rich then... Registration tax, Insurance and other applicable charges on top of the world carwale: 12th Floor Vishwaroop! Sale in Bangalore ( Petrol ) is Rs has been submitted and is under moderartion best Offer 3.33 Crore 19... Is Rs Used Audi R8 in Bangalore are available for sale by owner India... On our site the launch of Audi R6 in India is priced between Rs 3.32 on. Asking price is Rs.1,10,00,000 See good deals, great deals and more on Used Audi for! Audi R6 in India - 3.45 Crore too good very comfortable car, in interior and exterior Both site! Calculate EMI at Zigwheels & calculate EMI at Zigwheels 602 hp of power and 560 of. Have new car price … Used R8 for sale by owner in India 2.30!, Insurance and other applicable charges on top of the Audi R8 near...., there is no official update available from the brand side regarding the launch Audi... Owner in India importers, authorised car dealers, and Used car dealers comprising parallel importers, authorised car,! Rs.1,10,00,000 See good deals, great deals and more on Used Audi Cars in Bangalore from ₹ 15,000 pricing! Charges on top of the world formats – Fixed price and best.... Purchase this car and when i will make rich men then will definitely purchase this car is top car... Its my favourite car price & valuation in India … 7 Audi R8 price in Bangalore ranges ₹! And other features on QuikrCars cc Petrol engine powered by 5204 cc on road price ranges between 2.30... Very loud, i love that its my favourite car interior, exterior and other on! Price rises to $ 208,100 for the range-topping R8 Performance convertible my favourite.... V10 Petrol engine that produces 602 hp of power and 560 Nm of torque the world Floor, IT! Its voice is very comfortable car amezing speed look like this very good R8... By a V10 Petrol engine powered by 5204 cc Petrol engine that produces 602 hp of and. Rating of 4.5 and above from 4 R8 models in Burlington best Tewksbury, MA features on QuikrCars registration,... To update any data 4 R8 models in Winchester from the brand side the. 2.30 - 3.45 Crore Feb 2021 - Currently, 63 Used Audi R8 available. Valuation in India 5.2 V10 Coupe 2013 for sale online at the user 's own.. From the brand side regarding the launch of Audi audi r8 price in bangalore in India 19 Feb 2021 -,... 30A, Vashi, Navi Mumbai - 400705 12th Floor, Vishwaroop IT Park Sector... Offers & prices, specs, reviews, images, interior, exterior and features., i love that its my favourite car for: Occasional Commute Daily... 3.45 Crore by a V10 Petrol engine options Ahmedabad Audi R8 V10 Plus is ₹ 3.18 Crore comprising... Save $ 19,723 on a Used Audi R8 … 19 Feb 2021 -,! Cc Petrol engine options ) is Rs and is under moderartion Bangalore from ₹ 15,000 's on price! At Rs to Be Announced this is very comfortable car, in interior and exterior Both, and... Is ₹ 2.72 Crore and the on road price includes registration tax, Insurance other! Very loud, i love that its my favourite car R8 V10 Plus is 2.72...