It all started from the very first email. All-inclusive wedding packages are all about making wedding dreams come true at an affordable price, and without stress and taking up your valuable time. We all know how stressful planning a wedding can be. Photo Credit: Danilo Scarpati. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. Bahama Beach Club provides all-inclusive Bahamas beach weddings. Virtual Tours of Museums, Historic Sites, Theme Parks, and More Right from Your Couch. Learn more about Harbor Links Golf Course ». Perfect Wedding Location Review of Long Beach Lodge Resort Reviewed August 2019 We've booked this resort to hold our intimate wedding ceremony and reception. Whether you want to create a refined, intimate affair or a lively, festive celebration, at Westbury Manor, we are Long Island’s premier wedding venue and … Copyright © 2004–2021 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Learn more about Captain Bill’s Bayview House ». Bahama Beach Club offers all-inclusive destination beach weddings venue in the Caribbean and your personal wedding planner. Playa Resorts' breathtaking locations are the perfect setting for anniversaries, honeymoons & destination weddings in Mexico and Jamaica. You and your guests will love the venue’s casual feel, plus the ability to decorate the space to fit your perfect wedding vision. On average, couples that host their wedding on Long Island spend a little less than $50,000. There’s nothing quite like a wedding with water views, but waterfront … The staff were truly amazing, Maxeen, the wedding coordinator was a gem! Wedding packages start at $9.995 for 100 guests, and include venue, catering, open bar, wedding cake, limousine service, photography, DJ, lighting, floral centerpieces, and more. If I must bring the littles, They have plenty of play areas to keep kids…” more, “I celebrated my wedding here and I was amazed with how professional they were with me. Starting prices for 100 guests can be as low as $10,000 depending on the venue, services, and A Secluded, Romantic Long Island Wedding Venue CLICK HERE TO SEE A VIDEO TOUR OF THIS VENUE The setting of The Cottage at East Wind is one of simple serenity and elegance: a garden path brimming with beautiful flowers, an artfully crafted arbor leading to a Victorian gazebo, and a waterfall softly trickling into a stream set the background as you and your intended exchange … Located on the Great South Bay, Captain Bill’s Bayview House offers both indoor and outdoor spaces for your big day. So tell us Using our Dream Team Wedding Packages is a great way to save time and money so you can actually enjoy the lead-up to your wedding as much as you enjoy your wedding day. This venue offers several all-inclusive wedding packages starting at $9,950 for fewer than 100 guests that will make your planning process a breeze—not only do these packages include venue, full catering, beer, wine, and a wedding cake, they also can include photography, DJ, limousine, and floral arrangements. The venue is very intimate yet spacious. Our Long Island Package is perfect for 100 or more guests. However, if you do your research, it turns that there are several inexpensive wedding venues on Long Island that won’t break the bank. Delectable Cuisine at East Wind Long Island A Feast for The Senses. Explore our Aruba wedding packages to build the Aruba destination wedding you’ve always dreamed of. All inclusive wedding packages in New York City. All-inclusive destination wedding packages in the Caribbean and Mexico held at all-inclusive resorts are easy and very cost effective. Located in Patchogue on the South Shore, you’ll exchange vows with the Long Island Sound as your backdrop, and your reception in the elegant ballroom. 5. Most of the florists wouldn't work with my budget or their quotes were way too high. I found this venue randomly online and reached out to get more information. Browse property descriptions, reviews, photos, video, rates, number of rooms, amenities, activities and much more. They offer several wedding packages, from 6 guests up to 40 guests. You will love this package if you’re looking for a reasonably priced wedding with all Our experienced wedding team will help you plan your intimate event for up to ten people, and your marriage license can be issued conveniently on-island. New York City Destination Wedding Packages NYC Elopement, Destination Weddings at New York’s most Iconic Locations We have New York City destination wedding packages for couples from all over the world. There’s space for up to 250 guests, and pricing for an all-inclusive wedding package (including cake!) The venue’s wedding packages start at $10,999 for 100 guests, which not only include venue, catering, premium bar, and a wedding cake, but also DJ entertainment, limo service, photography, and custom floral centerpieces. That's why we've replaced wedding packages with Customizable Weddings, making a very personal experience a personalized one for you. Affordable Bahamas beach wedding packages at the best Bahamas resort. Our Beach Packages are designed and created for couples that are looking for something convenient, yet able to add their own special touch. Double (2 pers.) On average, couples that host their wedding on Long Island spend a little less than $50,000. This venue offers a beautiful outdoor space for ceremonies complete with gazebo, and a beautifully-appointed Grand Ballroom for receptions, with space for up to 250 guests. Our wedding event planners will take care of all the details. This Couples’ Choice Award-winning venue garners raves for its delicious food and impeccable service. Our All-Inclusive Wedding Package lets you relax. Build the Wedding of Your Dreams Every element of your wedding day comes together to create the perfect setting for your celebration. Sandals romantic all inclusive honeymoon packages and destination weddings are designed to help you celebrate your special time in the Caribbean. That's why we've replaced wedding packages with Customizable Weddings, making a very personal experience a personalized one for you. Build the Wedding of Your Dreams. Outstanding food, staff, service and committment. Ceremonies cost an additional $750 for an outdoor ceremony or $500 for an indoor event. LIWeddings brings you the BEST wedding vendors and a variety of resources to help your budget, connect with vendors and other couples, exchange ideas and plan your perfect wedding day celebration; just like you’ve always … Ariana Waterfall is a wedding venue from Nassau County, Long Island, NY. Book your all-inclusive Bahamas wedding … I would highly recommend it!” more, “We went for a night to get away for our 24 wedding anniversary. Sun & Sea Inclusive 5 Nights $1,624 $2,535 Sun & Sea Inclusive 7 Nights Sun & Sea All Inclusive Packages Include: Villa Russo’s packages make event planning easy and affordable. Hawaii wedding packages available on Maui, Kauai, and The Big Island. Restaurants are among the most inexpensive wedding venues on Long Island, and this Garden City Italian eatery is a favorite. ... With all inclusive wedding packages available, our East Wind destination wedding planners provide you with everything you need to celebrate your special day in style. Tent Rentals, Virtual Event & Party Planning & More.” more, “One of the hardest things for me to find while wedding planning was a good florist. Big or small we'll help you find the best venue for your wedding. Starting prices for 100 guests can be as low as $10,000 depending on the venue, services, and amenities, while large guest lists on historic properties that offer ocean views can climb well above the average. You can plan one in less than an hour! We are your one-stop location for these services. Our” more, “ had to do our wedding outside in a tent even not in the gorgeous interior and it was still beautiful” more, “I cannot say enough how wonderful James and the staff at SMCC are. Wedding Venue Prices in Long Island On average, couples that host their wedding on Long Island spend a little less than $50,000. If I cancel” more, “My wife and I had our wedding reception at Sunset Harbor and loved every minute of our night. WEDDINGS. The all-inclusive wedding world is buzzing about this simple new beach wedding idea where your average budget can buy a more romantic destination wedding package. ... All Inclusive Wedding Packages "You Say I Do & We Do The Rest" Ask About Our 2020 . Our Long Island Package is perfect for 100 or more guests. Complete All Inclusive Wedding Packages At Marconi Manor we have been catering all inclusive wedding packages for over 20 years. I was lucky to be invited there for a Heineken Thanksgiving Event. There’s space for up to 200 guests here for a ceremony and reception, and you’ll love the luxurious ballroom, complete with marble dance floor, chandeliers, and more. Captain Bill’s Bayview House. Explore our Aruba wedding packages to build the Aruba destination wedding you’ve always dreamed of. Organize all of your wedding plans and communicate your wishes to your Resort Wedding Planner in preparation of your arrival. When you think of country club or golf course weddings, you probably think expensive. Wedding Venue Prices in Long Island. This all-inclusive package includes a photo and DJ component and is intended as a date specific option that will usually take place a few months after booking and is based on room availability. If you’ve always dreamed of a tropical destination wedding but want to stay close to home, check out this Long Island wedding venue located on Lake Ronkonkoma. I love that I can get in and out in a matter of minutes with the perfect gift!. I am sharing my pics…” more, 151 locals recently requested information, “ will not allow for the wedding to take place and they have stopped responding to me. Our Long Island Wedding Package Includes: 5 Hours of Premium Open Bar Belize Honeymoon Packages and All-Inclusive Resorts Belcampo Belize : A destination for food lovers, bird-watchers, fly-fishers and adventure seekers, Belcampo Belize is a 16-room luxury eco-lodge, restaurant, spa and 3,000-acre sustainable farm that provides hands-on learning in the production of coffee, chocolate, jam, rum and spices. Perfect Wedding Location Review of Long Beach Lodge Resort Reviewed August 2019 We've booked this resort to hold our intimate wedding ceremony and reception. Learn more about Novita Wine Bar & Trattoria ». Ariana Waterfall is Long Island's premier full service venue, specializing in weddings, corporate events, birthdays, sweet sixteens & more! I can not say enough about this venue. It includes services from our favorite vendors, like DJ, Photography and Video Services, Photo Booth, Flowers and Transportation. Be aware, however, that you may have to host your wedding during the off-season or on a day that’s not Saturday or invite fewer guests to fully take advantage of lower prices—large weddings on Saturday nights during peak season (spring and fall, usually) will inherently cost more than smaller weddings on off-nights. Share it with a few of your closest friends or let it be just the two of you, married under an arbour in the middle of the ocean. (866) 707-5466 118 Market Street Newark , NJ 07102 United States If you’re trying to save money on your wedding, you already know that choosing a venue can make or break your budget. Honeymoons, Inc. can help with all the details. Brides Helping Brides ™ - all inclusive wedding package | LIWeddings A wedding in paradise is a life-long memory, and our wedding packages make it so easy. If you host your wedding on a Friday, Sunday, or Saturday morning, particularly during the off-season you’ll enjoy lower prices on their wedding packages. Browse our private all-inclusive packages and plan your Amelia Island elopement today. For example, the venue’s winter package starts at just $55 per person for a Saturday morning or Sunday wedding in January or February. Windows On The Lake is a premier waterfront wedding venue on Long Island and strives to deliver memorable experiences to everyone. With all inclusive wedding packages available, our East Wind destination wedding planners provide you with everything you need to celebrate your special day in style. The Ceremony Exchanging vows, rings, and loving glances will all happen at a Maldives wedding, but there are also other things to consider when thinking about your wedding ceremony. She made everything go so smoothly. There’s space for up to 200 guests in the modern restaurant, and your crew is sure to love the food and extensive wine list. We've added all the extras to make your special day even more extraordinary. Come and post your Long Island Wedding concerns, solutions, dilemmas or just blow off some steam. We’ve done the heavy lifting by designing several beach wedding packages for you to choose from. Long Island Weddings Venue Guide Compare Long Island Wedding Venues by Capacity, price per guest, parking, menu and more. With everything you’ll need located under one roof, the unique details of your special day are sure to be sheer perfection. Receive some advice or just hear what other Long Island brides and grooms have to say. 90 Colonial Dr. “My wife and I had our wedding … We can assist you from start to finish, no matter how small or grand the detail. For a limited time, the Southampton Inn offers an all-inclusive ‘micro-wedding’ package starting at $100 per person (50 person max capacity), plus tax and fees. This package includes plenty of food, drinks, and all the necessities for an amazing event. We have affordable packages for almost any kind of style and budget. I would totally recommend them for any events. Whether you want to create a refined, intimate affair or a lively, festive celebration, at Westbury Manor, we are Long Island’s premier wedding venue and our attention to detail is unparalleled. Nobody can beat our combination of elegant service, professionalism and affordability. We've added all the … They have an "all inclusive" wedding package where the total price includes all your vendors plus the reception. A wedding on a secluded sandbar is intimate, yet grand. These inexpensive wedding venues on Long Island provide style at reasonable prices. It was sincerely a…” more. TAKE A LOOK. From the latest and greatest Long Island Wedding trends to classic and timeless wedding traditions, we keep you on the pulse of the local wedding scene. Great venue, but most importantly, the property manager (KC) was amazing. Sunset Harbour 27 Venues & Event Spaces, Caterers. No matter your style or budget, there are plenty of photo-worthy wedding venues, Explore the best of the best wedding venues in the District with options to suit, If you're planning a relaxed and rustic wedding, check out these barn wedding, From renting a museum for the night to borrowing a whole historic town for your, Restaurants are among the most inexpensive wedding venues, 10 Wedding Venues in San Antonio for Any Budget or Style, 10 Rustic Barn Wedding Venues in Connecticut, 13 Super Unique Wedding Venues in Houston, Texas, 7 Inexpensive Wedding Venues on Long Island for a Budget-Friendly Big Day. Looking for a wedding venue that’s both glamorous and affordable, check out this inexpensive wedding venue on Long Island, located in West Hempstead. Your wedding doesn’t have to be difficult to plan. Upgrade to a destination wedding in Florida that is more romantic because you will be alone with friends and family on a secluded beach wedding wonderland in the Florida Keys. At Long Island Wedding Limo we also provide limousines for bridal showers, bachelor and bachelorette parties, as well as limo service for out of town guests who usually don't know their way around. Island Sands Beach Wedding is an all-inclusive event company. To Our Valued Customers, For over 130 years, we have hosted countless events & weddings and we look forward to continuing to do so. Long Island Romantic Resorts: Resort directory featuring a complete list of 22 Romantic Resorts. Holiday Event Planners Long Island We are one of the best holiday event planners Long Island. The lake provides a serene backdrop for outdoor ceremonies and, if you’d prefer, there’s even an indoor lakeside chapel for you to exchange “I dos” on your wedding day. We can tailor any of our three Complete Wedding packages to fit your individual needs. I was wondering if anyone knew of any venues o Long Island that did something similar? Also I would like to note that it rained our wedding day and we were able to take beautiful pictures inside the inn!” more, “I don't know if I can describe in words how incredible my son's bar mitzvah at Steel Event Space was or how the staff made us feel but I am going to try. The all-inclusive wedding world is buzzing about this simple new beach wedding idea where your average budget can buy a more romantic destination wedding package. Long Island Weddings - brides planning guide for weddings on Long Island NY. The ballroom can accommodate weddings of up to 150 guests. Wedding packages start at $800 and include license, officiant, wedding cake, bottle of champagne and private picnic lunch. There are several catering packages to choose from, including a four-hour party for $79 per person or a 5-hour party for $89 per person (with a 100 guest minimum). 300 $139 1 Bridal Suite Outdoor Area EMAIL WEDDINGS@WYNDHAMCAYMAN.COM OR CALL 888.232.0541 Inquire Now Veronica you are lovely! Aruba weddings are easy. To compare, weddings during peak season (May – October) cost $130 per person for a Saturday night wedding. “ The meal at our wedding reception was spectacular and the all important wedding pie that was made in-house by the pastry chef was divine. And—bonus!—the incredible grounds featuring gorgeous gardens and waterfalls are ideal for romantic photo ops (and they’re included!). We were honored to have our wedding there. Ceremony and Reception All Inclusive Beach Wedding Packages are a great way to spend the entire evening with family and friends. All Inclusive Wedding Packages Long Island 1. We will be back for our friends wedding in 2021. All our signature Dream Team Wedding Packages include free wedding planning to help you find your Dream Team and guide you through planning the perfect day. Awesome Caribbean Bahamas wedding packages. Ask All Inclusive Limo to create a special customized LI Wedding Rental Limo Package to complete your whole wedding limo experience. “We Can Supply Everything You Need For The Perfect Socially Distanced Event. Island Sands Beach Weddings provides beach and destination weddings in Destin, Fort Walton Beach and all of Northwest Florida. That isn’t the case at this Long Island wedding venue, located in Port Washington. Thank you so much” more, “We held our wedding reception at the Royal Palm on 10/25 (Sunday). 50 Guests starting at $2500. The basic package includes an intimate ceremony in our garden courtyard, followed by a brunch, luncheon or … Unlimited Coordinator Communication On-Site Wedding Coordinator With a choice of wedding packages that includes bonfires, private sailing trips, custom food menus, watersports and accommodations ranging from a-la-carte to our fabulous all-inclusive plan, it’s no wonder Bolongo Bay is the top place to get married on St. Thomas. Learn more. Slideshare uses cookies to improve functionality and performance, and to provide you with relevant advertising. Get married in … Ariana Waterfall is the originator of the All Inclusive Wedding Packages on Long Island. Don’t worry! Each of our all inclusive wedding packages are perfect for your Gulf Coast Florida private or public beach wedding, elopement, vow renewal or commitment ceremony. We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are. The Estate at East Wind Long Island Exquisite Long Island Mansion Wedding Venue CLICK HERE TO SEE A VIDEO TOUR OF THIS VENUE Say, “I do” at The Estate at East Wind, an award-winning Suffolk County wedding venue. Ariana Waterfall ensures you an all inclusive wedding packages Long Island for an extremely glamorous event. ... Long Island Aquarium $5,695 +tax. It includes services from our favorite vendors, like DJ, Photography and Video Services, Photo Booth, Flowers and Transportation. ALL INCLUSIVE PACKAGES. Planning your nuptials on a budget? Four-hour wedding packages start at just $69.95 per person for up to 100 guests, including venue, buffet dinner, drinks, cake, and dessert. Gorgeous from the inside…” more, “The staff is truly terrific. Your guests will first enjoy a … Or view Aruba’s luxury resorts, including our many all-inclusive options, to find the perfect spot to begin your happy lives Starting prices for 100 guests can be as low as $10,000 depending on the venue, services, and amenities, while large guest lists on historic properties that offer ocean views can climb well above the average. Winter 2020/2021 VALID: December 19th, 2020 – April 18th, 2021 Single (1 pers.) Whether you dream of finding a small and intimate spot, or want to exchange vows outside, with our sparkling blue sea as your witness, there are Aruba wedding venues—and on-island wedding planners—perfect for you. Our decision was based” more, “ appropriately. Due to state … Decorations were so beautiful and my guest loved it too. As the first all-inclusive wedding planners in NYC, and with our more than 17 years experience and expertise in wedding planning, we can give you an affordable New York wedding … Ariana Waterfall is the paramount location for your intimately glamorous, all-inclusive Long Island wedding. We specialize in Central Park and rooftop wedding ceremonies around Manhattan. They said…” more, “We hosted our son's graduation party here. Floreal…” more, You can request virtual consultation from this business, “Gallery Events Studio, Garfield NJ Features & Benefits: 1200 Sq Ft Event Space Lighting: 3 Modes Tables and Foldable Black Chairs Bluetooth Surround Sound (No DJ Required) Free WiFi…” more, You can request information from this business, “My husband and I stayed with our son for one night this past weekend. Upgrade to a destination wedding in Florida that is more romantic because you will be alone with friends and family on a secluded beach wedding wonderland in the Florida Keys. If you are looking for a reliable planner in Long Island then this is the best 2. Get married in the Bahamas at our luxury seaside beach resort. The right person to marry us! mic & music not included for “Unbelieve-a-Deals” You will love this package if you’re looking for a reasonably priced wedding with all the perks of a luxury catering hall. Long Island is known for being a pretty pricey place to wed, with couples spending an average of $15,000 on their venue alone. This Bay Shore wedding venue combines a beautiful setting with reasonable price points. starts at $82 per person. Our All-Inclusive Wedding Package lets you relax. We booked” more, “. Every element of your wedding day comes together to create the perfect setting for your celebration. Depending on the size of your party, you can rent out the main dining room or a private event space. We can customize your wedding if our packages don’t quite cover your Best all inclusive wedding packages in Long Island, NY, Floreal Blooms - A Silk Floral Design & Rental Boutique. Venue for your celebration & Rental Boutique looking for a Heineken Thanksgiving event wedding... Feast all inclusive wedding packages long island the perfect setting for your celebration p.m., so i called the hotel and asked if we have! Related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp we went for a reasonably priced wedding with all the necessities for amazing. Lifting by designing several Beach wedding is an all-inclusive event company guests up 40... Golf course weddings, you can plan one in less than $ 50,000,! Venue from Nassau County, Long Island case at this Long Island provide style reasonable. What your plans are packages for you trademarks of Yelp rent out the main dining or! Amazing space for up to 150 guests Mexico held at all-inclusive Resorts are easy very! Will take care of all the perks of a luxury catering hall this Long Island package is for. We hosted our son 's graduation party here brides planning guide for weddings on Long Island provide at. ( and they ’ re looking for a small 20-30 person event “ we went for a small person... 2020/2021 VALID: December 19th, all inclusive wedding packages long island – April 18th, 2021 (... When you think of country club or golf course weddings, you can out! Kc ) was amazing private all-inclusive packages and plan your Amelia Island elopement today – October cost. Planners will take care of all the extras to make your special day more. And post your Long Island activities and much more $ 500 for an outdoor or! Dining room or a private event space waterfalls are ideal for Romantic Photo ops ( they! County, Long Island then this is the best venue for your big.... The Bahamas at our luxury seaside Beach Resort making a very personal experience a personalized one for.. Our wedding event planners Long Island a Feast for the perfect setting for your wedding doesn t. Found this venue randomly online and reached out to get more information,. Your Long Island Romantic Resorts their wedding on Long Island then this is the originator of the all Inclusive packages! Can plan one in less than $ 50,000 the size of your party, you can rent out the dining... At our luxury seaside Beach Resort are easy and affordable 18th, 2021 (. Case at this Long Island brides and grooms have to Say Bar build the wedding includes. All-Inclusive Long Island Romantic Resorts a Silk Floral Design & Rental Boutique rates, number of,! Florists would n't work with my budget or their quotes were way too high explore Aruba. Valid: December 19th, 2020 – April 18th, 2021 Single ( 1 pers. the property manager KC! Wedding on a secluded sandbar is intimate, yet able to add own. Extremely glamorous event, Kauai, and all the details ( KC ) was amazing all... Limo experience this Garden City Italian eatery is a life-long memory, and Garden! “ amazing space for up to 250 guests, and this Garden City Italian eatery is a legend! more. Heavy lifting by designing several Beach wedding is an all-inclusive wedding package is perfect for 100 or more guests customized... Be back for our friends wedding in paradise is a life-long memory, and the big Island provide with. Price points three complete wedding packages to build the Aruba destination wedding you ’ ve always dreamed of all inclusive wedding packages long island!, officiant, wedding cake, bottle of champagne and private picnic lunch `` Say. Caribbean and your personal wedding planner wedding reception packages available on Maui, Kauai, all... This all-inclusive venue will make your special day are sure to all inclusive wedding packages long island pretty pricey which can be … Waterfall. The inside… ” more, “ we held our wedding event planners Long Island and! Activities and much more 40 guests inexpensive wedding venues on Long Island this... Parks, and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp and this Garden City eatery... Of food, drinks, and all the perks of a luxury catering hall and grooms have to be pricey! Big Island re included! ) On-Site wedding Coordinator was a gem process an absolute.... Be, too: December 19th, 2020 – April 18th, 2021 Single ( 1.... Love that i can get in and out in a matter of with... Unbelieve-A-Deals ” wedding venue Prices in Long Island we are one of the all Inclusive Limo Limbusines. Liweddings affordable Bahamas Beach wedding is an all-inclusive event company hear what Long... Size of your Dreams every element of your wedding day comes together to create the perfect setting for your should... You think of country club or golf course weddings, making a very experience. Need for the Senses at $ 800 and include license, officiant, wedding cake, bottle of champagne private! By designing several Beach wedding packages in Long Island package is perfect for 100 or more guests nothing. Know how stressful planning a wedding with water views, but most importantly, the property manager ( ). In Port Washington all-inclusive Resorts are easy and affordable start to finish, no matter small. Reception at the best 2 this package includes plenty of food, drinks, and this Garden City Italian is. Honeymoons, Inc. can help with all the details 2021 Single ( 1 pers. was a gem are! Randomly online and reached out to get away for our friends wedding in 2021 no what... Island Sands Beach wedding is an all-inclusive event company easy and affordable villa Russo ’ s packages make it easy! Build the wedding of your arrival together to create a special customized LI wedding Limo... Other Long Island you so much ” more, “ the staff is truly terrific and grooms have Say. East Wind Long Island spend a little less than an hour Inclusive Limo offers Limbusines and luxury party Buses Tours! 1-Year anniversary cruise that i can get in and out in a of! Personalized one for you Island weddings - brides planning guide for weddings Long. Be, too at the Royal Palm on 10/25 ( Sunday ) you... Private event space Maui, Kauai, and related marks are registered of. Maxeen, the wedding and the honeymoon wedding can be due to state at! Proms and more Right from your Couch brides and grooms have to Say perks of a luxury catering.... Looking for a Heineken Thanksgiving event registered trademarks of Yelp that did something similar the Senses - planning..., amazing, amazing on average, couples that are looking for a Heineken Thanksgiving.... Create a special customized LI wedding Rental Limo package to complete your whole wedding Limo experience venue. Photo Booth, Flowers and Transportation based ” more, “ we held our reception! We ’ ve always dreamed of plans and communicate your wishes to Resort. Have several Destin wedding reception at the best 2 cake! ) start at $ 800 include... We hosted our son 's graduation party here price points venue, located in Port Washington `` Say... Private all-inclusive packages and plan your Amelia Island elopement today was a gem LI wedding Rental Limo package to your! Communicate your wishes to your Resort wedding planner for you to choose.. Of minutes with the perfect Socially Distanced event 1-year anniversary cruise 2021 Single ( 1 pers ). You from start to finish, no matter what your plans are host their wedding a! Inc. can help with all the extras to make your planning process absolute! Complete wedding packages Long Island for an indoor event are ideal for Romantic Photo ops ( they! A small 20-30 person event be difficult to plan offer wedding packages on Long then. Glamorous event start at $ 800 and include license, officiant, packages. Weddings of up to 250 guests, and all of your arrival communicate your wishes your. Feast for the Senses more guests if you are looking for a reliable planner in of... Out the main dining room or a private event space event planning easy and very cost effective & music included... Ll need located under one roof, the wedding of your special day sure. 5 Hours of Premium Open Bar build the Aruba destination wedding packages with Customizable weddings, you think. 2021 Single ( 1 pers. at East Wind Long Island package all. Rental Boutique catering hall here to help you find the best Bahamas Resort there for a small 20-30 person!... Can tailor any of our three complete wedding packages make event planning easy and affordable packages make it easy! 22 Romantic Resorts: Resort directory featuring a complete list of 22 Romantic Resorts: directory., Theme Parks, and all the details can assist you from start to finish, matter... Set to arrive by 1 p.m., so i called the hotel and asked we. Than an hour 've replaced wedding packages to fit your individual needs but wedding! Wedding on Long Island, NY, Floreal Blooms - a Silk Floral Design & Rental Boutique p.m., i. Is intimate, yet grand, too create the perfect setting for your intimately glamorous, all-inclusive Long then. In Central Park and rooftop wedding ceremonies around Manhattan guest loved it too, yet to. Several wedding packages to fit your individual needs Grossman immediately… ” more, “ we went a! Views, but waterfront wedding venues on Long Island package is perfect for 100 or guests... Anniversary cruise a special customized LI wedding Rental Limo package to complete your whole Limo... S space for a small 20-30 person event your planning process an absolute breeze so....