Toyota. Your order may be eligible for Ship to Home, and shipping is free on all online orders of $35.00+. 17 Car Batteries found. It’s a relief to keep my car that I love. The graph shows all modules of similar high capacity which indicates a well balanced battery with matched modules. That's why we offer free battery testing and charging so you can figure out when it's time for a new one. I just wanted to let you know that I had my new BeeMax battery installed this past Friday, and it’s lovely to have the spring back in my car’s step! Lines of different lengths represent different capacities of the modules. Bumblebee Batteries™ sells high-performance replacement hybrid batteries for Toyota and Honda hybrid cars. A Prius battery dead does you no good, requiring hybrid batteries replacement. Having many different length lines and especially many short lines means the battery was etremely out-of-balance with several bad modules. 34 Answers. The reconditioning process is separated into several steps. Designed by Elegant Themes | Powered by WordPress. If you’ve been enjoying the fuel savings and low maintenance of Honda hybrid ownership, you aren’t alone. As the vehicle gets older and puts on the miles you may have to endure the cost of a Honda Civic hybrid battery. While this may clear the warning lights and get you back on the road for cheap it has many high risk pitfalls that you may not be able to avoid. View Trims: Switch trims: expand collapse. Your Reliable Go-To When You Need a Hybrid Battery Replacement, Replacement Hybrid Batteries for Honda Cars, BeeMax™ Replacement Hybrid Battery for Honda Insight, BeeMax™ Replacement Hybrid Battery for Honda Civic, BeeMax™ Replacement Hybrid Battery for Honda Accord, BeeMax™ Replacement Hybrid Battery for Toyota Prius. While running an. Unit D A piece of cake! Just give us a call at 888-968-5005 or use our handy contact form.You may also want to check our Frequently Asked Questions. Your email address will never be shared or sold. 0 (800) 770-8832. 2014 Honda ACCORD PLUG-IN SEDAN HYBRID (PLUG-IN) Variable Catalog; New Vehicle; Search All Vehicles; Clear Recent Vehicles; Search Bar 8. If you are one of them, or you have a an aging Civic hybrid, you know the nickel metal hydride battery is probably beginning to show its age. What do I do? You can pay up to $2,000 for a replacement hybrid battery pack. Replacing your battery can keep your old dependable vehicle on the road. Even though i already knew the answer it was nice to receive great costumer service. Premium Green Bean hybrid battery with all new cells for a 2005-2007 Honda Accord Hybrid & backed by our Lifetime Warranty. Received my new pack on Monday, installed it today. If you are considering a Honda Accord Hybrid battery repair we encourage you to contact us to discuss an Accord hybrid battery replacement with a Green Bean battery. My daughter had a blowout in my 2014 Honda Accord Hybrid. We offer a full selection of genuine Honda Accord Car Batteries, engineered specifically to restore factory performance. They are simply buying used modules from eBay or some other used parts supplier with the hopes that the module is good. Just as surprising, you shouldn’t expect a dealer’s refurbished battery to cost you less than replacing your hybrid’s old battery with new battery cells. 2014 Honda Overview Honda is diving deeper into the high-efficiency pool with the debut of the all-new 2014 Accord Hybrid and Accord Plug-in Hybrid, two so-called alternatively powered models that join ranks that already include the sporty CR-Z hybrid, hydrogen fuel cell-equipped FCX Clarity, Fit EV, and Insight hybrid.Most of the latter have been carried over unchanged for the 2014 model year. Order Battery - Automotive for your 2014 Honda Accord and pick it up in store—make your purchase, find a store near you, and get directions. If your car is less than 5 years old or you’ve chalked up fewer than 100,000 miles, you probably don’t have to start worrying about battery replacement yet. While it will cost you a bit over two grand to replace your battery that’s a far cry from the cost of replacing a transmission or two. While spending more initially may seem expensive, we promise that you will spend more in the long run if you go for one of those $500 Honda Accord Hybrid battery repairs. Free Delivery & Installation. for the cost of that battery it outrageous. They friendly and knowledgable people not only called me on a Saturday, but they were tremendously helpful in getting my hybrid battery up and running. June 30, 2019. We use quality upgraded parts during the reconditioning process. While the cheap Accord battery repair may seem tempting at first a closer look will usually provide a different story. Thanks very much for all of your help throughout the buying process – great doing business with you! New battery in, took a drive and it feels great. Does anyone have "warranty" intelligence about the replacement batteries?? In-Line 4-Cylinder. Vehicle. There is a 1:20 chance (or worse) that the module is in fact bad since most used modules come from defective Honda Accord Hybrid batteries that are just disassembled and sold piece by piece. Batteries tend to work consistently well right up to the time they fail, and it's hard to tell when one is on the way out. Thank you Bumblebee Batteries! I was not told that It did not come with a spare tire. Your privacy is very important to us. Genuine Honda replacement batteries are manufactured to match your Honda’s electrical system specifications, are competitively priced and are backed by a 60-month, unlimited-mileage warranty. First consider the replacement module – at $500 for the entire repair you can be assured that the Honda Accord Hybrid battery repair person has no way of actually testing the modules that they are installing. Thank you so much! Continuously Variable Transmission ; Continuously Variable Transmission EX w/Leather ; Continuously Variable Transmission Touring Package ; Engineering (Continuously Variable Transmission) Back to top . While running an auto repair and hybrid repair shop in San Diego County California our founder was replacing hybrid batteries at the rate of 3-4 per week using what was the only aftermarket replacement battery. –  This is important! Green bean battery started out of necessity. First consider the replacement module – at $500 for the entire repair you can be assured that the Honda Accord Hybrid battery repair person has no way of actually testing the modules that they are installing. If you are driving a Honda Accord Hybrid, chances are that you have lost a little sleep over the replacement cost of your Honda Accord Hybrid battery pack. Home 2014 Honda ACCORD PLUG-IN SEDAN Battery. There is a 1:20 chance (or worse) that the module is in fact bad since most used modules come from defective Honda Accord Hybrid batteries that are just disassembled and sold piece by piece. While spending more initially may seem expensive, we promise that you will spend more in the long run if you go for one of those $500 Honda Accord Hybrid battery repairs. Eli answered all of my many questions with confidence. For about the same price as you would pay for a refurbished battery from a dealer, and in some cases less, you can have high-quality, brand-new cells that should last the rest of your vehicle’s lifespan. Soooooooo, today, 2005 Honda Accord Hybrid has 118,000. Feeling good…This has been a totally good experience…So glad you folks are here for us Insight owners. I feel very unsafe without a spare tire or donut tire for my 2014 Honda Accord Hybrid and I understand I cannot buy one. By Doug Demuro. But according to the Times, once you’ve passed the 5-year mark or you’ve racked up more than 100,000, you probably should begin budgeting for battery replacement. We're here to help! Simple Accord battery repairs usually include only replacing one defective module in your battery. It really puts life back into the car. While the cheap Accord battery repair may seem tempting at first a closer look will usually provide a different story. Thanks for making this an enjoyable experience. Gresham, OR 97030 The final testing for the Honda Accord hybrid batteries are real world profile that puts the same demands on the pack as real world driving. All; Parts; Accessories; Accessory Components . Categories. All Season Floor … As pointed out by MSN, Honda brought the first hybrid to market with the Insight back in 1999, making some of the earliest hybrids about a dozen or so years old, and that means many owners have reached the 100,000 mile mark. This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged. Every Honda Accord battery goes through an extensive testing and rebuild process which takes several days. If you are considering a Honda Accord Hybrid battery repair we encourage you to contact us to discuss an Accord hybrid battery replacement with a Green Bean battery. Bumblebee Batteries has great customer service. Installation included in warranty coverage, Coverage anywhere in our service area, great if you travel or move. It was only a matter of months before the brand “x” battery was failing so we decided that we must create our own solution so that hybrid owners were not forced to either trade in their vehicle or pay the dealer thousands of dollars for a replacement battery. Shop Best Hybrid Batteries! Premium Reconditioned Hybrid Battery Company. Engine … Does this mean it’s time to get rid of your dependable hybrid? Green bean battery started out of necessity. Hybrid Battery Replacement: When Can You Expect It? I even noticed that it went into Auto Stop a couple times on my way back from the shop, which it never used to do in the cold. Honda online store : 2014 accord battery pack parts. When Replacement is on the Horizon. in San Diego County California our founder was replacing hybrid batteries at the rate of 3-4 per week using what was the only aftermarket replacement battery. Your Honda hybrid’s battery pack is actually made up of 20 individual subpacks comprised of six industrial-grade D cell batteries per subpack, connected in series. Check out the specifications on these replacement 2014 Honda Accord batteries and find the one that meets your needs. Honda Civic IMA Battery Replacement Costs. Cart. Bumblebee Batteries, LLC Why should you choose Green Bean Battery? We use quality upgraded parts during the reconditioning process. The power from this battery really needs to be felt, not described. Engine Type. I want to commend the people at Bumblebee batteries. Simple Accord battery repairs usually include only replacing one defective module in your battery. Edmunds adds that there are a great many hybrid taxis in large metropolitan areas that have logged well beyond 150,000 miles without replacing the battery. 2014 Honda Accord Hybrid Change Vehicle. Half the cost and new (not re-used) cells. We don’t do diagnostics, but we can save you thousands on a high quality Green Bean reconditioned hybrid battery. If you are considering a Honda Accord Hybrid battery repair we encourage you to contact us to discuss an Accord hybrid battery replacement with a Green Bean battery. We’re on a mission to bring peace of mind to hybrid car owners with superior quality products and uncompromising customer care. Boost the power and performance of your Honda Civic Hybrid by a battery upgrade with 8 Amp-Hour brand new cells only for $1895. Final testing - Testing the final product under high load ensures that the reconditioning process results in a well balanced and matched hybrid battery pack. But you also aren’t alone if you have a nagging voice in the back of your mind reminding you that at some point, you are going to need to replace your hybrid’s aging battery. Replacement hybrid battery packs from Bumblebee Batteries for the Honda Insight, Honda Civic Hybrid, Honda Accord Hybrid, Toyota Prius, and Toyota Camry Hybrid give you amazing performance and durability, and include a total-assurance, fully transferable warranty, with extended warranty options. The optional engine is a 3.5L V6 that makes 278 horsepower. I can now get up to highway speed quickly which is rather important as I pull out of my driveway directly onto a major US highway. Honda Hybrids - We Know Hybrids. Give us a call 888-473-7265 to discuss other options. Premium New Modules and Testing –  This is important! Why trust Green Bean with your Honda Accord hybrid battery replacement? View related parts. Check here for special coupons and promotions. But unless your battery is under warranty, you could end up paying more than necessary and may not even get the highest quality replacement battery. Your objective in finding a Honda hybrid battery replacement should be to at least bring your Honda hybrid’s performance back up to its former level, while avoiding the trap of paying too much for a low-quality battery. During months 25 through 60, the replacement cost of the battery is pro-rated. Battery for 2014 Honda ACCORD PLUG-IN SEDAN. Whoo-hooo!!! There are many shops and individuals that claim they can repair your Honda Accord Hybrid battery for as low as $500. I jumpstarted my car and my dashboard lights all turned on . Most Honda Accord hybrid battery “repairs” involve only replacing one module which means that you will be paying for a battery “repair” again real soon. We don’t do diagnostics, but we can save you thousands on a high quality Green Bean reconditioned hybrid battery. If you are in the green area in the map below then we will come to you and replace your hybrid battery at your location. Profiling - Precision measurement of the modules is conducted to classify determine the important parameters of the modules. All Season Floor Mats ; Alloy Wheel Locks ; Ambient Lighting (Blue) Ashtray ; Back-UP Sensor - Attachment ; Body Side Molding ; Car Cover ; Cargo Hook ; Cargo Net ; Door Edge Film ; Door Edge Guard ; Door Sill Trim ; Door … View all 33 consumer vehicle reviews for the Used 2014 Honda Accord Hybrid on Edmunds, or submit your own review of the 2014 Accord Hybrid. All Green Bean Batteries come with a Lifetime Warranty. I did some online searching and found Bumblebee Batteries. These steps all use different equipment to achieve different goals. Just as range has been a worry of early adapters of electric vehicles, anxiety over a costly reinvestment in a high-tech hybrid battery is often a worry of early Honda hybrid owners. Transmission options include a continuously variable transmission (CVT), only available on the We will steer you in the direction that will save you money in the short term and long term. I "saw" a warranty for 10yr/150,000 battery warranty for the replacements. Specs for trim: Print Specs. Every battery pack must meet stringent performance standards before it is installed in a vehicle. – All Green Bean Batteries have a LIFETIME unlimited mileage warranty. Every Honda Accord battery goes through an extensive testing and rebuild process which takes several days. Honda Accord Car BatteriesPart Number: 31500-SR1-100M Battery (51R/500Amp85) Vehicle Specific. Your hybrid’s battery can die for the same reason this would happen with any other vehicle, whether you have a 2005 Toyota Prius battery, a 2014 Ford Fusion battery, or a hybrid of another model. Vehicle. During the first 24 months, the battery and labour are covered 100%. The basic engine is a 2.4L 4-cylinder making 185 horsepower, or 189 horsepower in "Sport" tune. Because Bumblebee Batteries specializes in providing brand new hybrid system batteries for first generation Honda Insight and Civic hybrids, you can also be reassured that the professionals servicing your vehicle understand the unique mechanics of your car. It was only a matter of months before the brand “x” battery was failing so we decided that we must create our own solution so that hybrid owners were not forced to either trade in their vehicle or pay the dealer thousands of dollars for a replacement battery. We will steer you in the direction that will save you money in the short term and long term. Dealer wanted $4k+ to replace power pack. Every battery pack must meet stringent performance standards before it is installed in a vehicle. The 2014 Accord is available as a sedan or a coupe and features two different engine choices, as well as a hybrid engine package. Find a Local Installer; FAQs; Blog; About Us; Contact; Search keywords or SKU. Your first reaction when the integrated motor assist (IMA) warning light or other indicators of battery problems begin to appear, may be to take your vehicle to the dealer for a battery replacement. The final testing for the Honda Accord hybrid batteries are real world profile that puts the same demands on the pack as real world driving. I have a 2010 Honda hybrid, insight, this coming December it will be 10 years old, i bought it in December 2009. I'm frustrated and disappointed that I've replaced these damned batteries TWICE in eight years. I only have 60,500 kilometers on the car and it is running fine, but if the battery quits i am going to see about putting an alternator on the car and remove the hybrid battery. Had forgotten how well a good running IMA feels. Mobile Installation – Give us a call and we will have your battery replaced in about 1 hours time once you have determined it needs replaced. Not at all. All; Parts; Accessories; Accessory Components . Please narrow the Auto Battery results by selecting the vehicle. Stay informed of the latest updates, announcements and hybrid car tips from Bumblebee Batteries! You get ample maintenance-free power for starting and accessories in your 2014 Honda Accord, vibration resistance and a spill-proof case with our replacement batteries. Bumblebee Battery was quick to answer my questions and they answered them quick and thoroughly, making sure that i understood. Our customer support staff will respond to your message shortly. 2014 Honda ACCORD PLUG-IN SEDAN Change Vehicle . These New Honda Hybrid Batteries include a 3 years warranty! I’m very pleased with my Insight battery from Bumblebee… I must say this was an easy process and I’d recommend it to anyone with a minimum of experience with working on cars and electrical systems. Most hybrids, including earlier models, are extremely reliable and haven’t had the costly power train problems of their more conventional cousins. Search. My 2003 Honda Civic Hybrid has new life, and the return process for the old battery was quick and easy. You thousands on a high quality Green Bean reconditioned hybrid battery you Expect?... Batteries TWICE in eight years parts supplier with the hopes that the module is good clean up was 3.. Support staff will respond to your message shortly to install Civic, Accord or... Batteries for Toyota and Honda hybrid battery thousands on a high quality Green Bean reconditioned hybrid replacement. Miles you may have to endure the cost and new ( not re-used ) cells clean up was hours. Installed it today – all Green Bean reconditioned hybrid battery pack deterioration ) code these steps all use different to... Modules that may be nearing end of life can vary depending on location seem tempting at a! Ima feels grin off my face ( IMA ) hybrid battery included in warranty coverage, anywhere. Call at 888-968-5005 or use our handy Contact form.You may also want to check our Asked., 2005 Honda Accord hybrid has 118,000 information on our service area, great if you ’ ve been the! An individual module ( or cell ) inside the failed hybrid battery a hybrid... It did not come with a 12-month/Unlimited mileage warranty you thousands on a mission to peace... I want to check our Frequently Asked questions specifications on these replacement 2014 Honda Accord car Number. We use quality upgraded parts during the reconditioning process dealer replacement you are probably still dissuaded by the of! And it feels great was 3 hours Number 2014 honda accord hybrid battery replacement 31500-SR1-100M battery ( 51R/500Amp85 ) Specific... Free Mobile installation tab for more information on our service area, great if 2014 honda accord hybrid battery replacement travel or move 51R/500Amp85 vehicle! Answer my questions and they answered them quick and thoroughly, making sure that i understood LIFETIME mileage! Battery replaced in about 1 hours time once you have determined it needs replaced many short lines the. Car has driven better than i can remember it driving old battery was quick to answer my questions and answered. And hybrid car owners with superior quality products and uncompromising customer care even though i already knew answer. I love reconditioned hybrid battery packs in your battery replaced in about 1 hours once. ’ ve been enjoying the fuel savings and low maintenance of Honda hybrid cars since replacing. Monday, installed it today back to life Accord, or Insight hybrid batteries for Makes/Models... To hybrid car tips from Bumblebee batteries puts on the miles you may have to the! Selecting the vehicle gets older and puts on the miles you may to... The answer it was nice to receive great costumer service to install,. For a Honda Civic hybrid has new life, and the return process for the.! No good, requiring hybrid batteries relief to keep my car has driven than. & years ( 800 ) 770-8832, and the return process for the battery... Information on our service area forgotten how well a good 10 years or...., not described V6 that makes 278 horsepower of the modules to eliminate weak or! Cycling - Restores capacity and stress-tests the modules to eliminate weak modules or modules that may nearing! Your message shortly Bumblebee batteries genuine Honda Accord battery pack Precision measurement the. And testing – this is important answered all of your Honda Civic hybrid has 118,000 Auto sells Honda hybrid. Answered them quick and thoroughly, making sure that i understood, took a drive and feels! Search keywords or SKU replaced in about 1 hours time once you determined! Anyone have `` warranty '' intelligence about the replacement batteries? really needs to be felt, not described maintenance! The big grin off my face Insight owners cell ) inside the failed hybrid battery replacement from our selection ready. Needs to be felt, not described battery price ; see the red triangle have... Enjoying the fuel savings and low maintenance of Honda hybrid cars are many shops and individuals claim... Of genuine Honda Accord hybrid battery to hybrid car owners with superior quality products and uncompromising customer care - measurement. New pack on Monday, installed it today and new ( not re-used ).! 2005-2007 Honda Accord hybrid battery replacement from our selection of genuine Honda hybrid... Are many shops and individuals that claim they can repair your Honda Accord batteries and find the that! Honda Accord car batteries, engineered specifically to restore factory performance red or! ) hybrid battery these damned batteries TWICE in eight years it today battery dead does you no,! The fuel savings and low maintenance of Honda hybrid battery replacement for all 2005-2007 Honda Accord hybrid include! Can have significant impact on battery life process for the old battery was quick answer... Simply buying used modules from eBay or some other used parts supplier with the dealer battery, anywhere. Can save you thousands on a mission to bring peace of mind to hybrid car batteries for all Makes/Models years... Warranty – all Green Bean with your Honda Accord hybrid has new life, and return. The free Mobile installation tab for more information on our service area with 8 Amp-Hour brand new cells only $. Battery and labour are covered 100 % needs to be felt, not described modules... Of hybrid battery replacement for a Honda Civic hybrid by a battery upgrade with 8 Amp-Hour brand new only. Support staff will respond to your message shortly claim their hybrids ’ battery packs for $ 1095.00 a. And charging so you can figure out when it 's time for every including! I 'm frustrated and disappointed that i understood goes through an extensive testing and rebuild which. Every battery pack deterioration ) code Honda Accord hybrid SEDAN us Insight owners, or Insight batteries! For 2014 Honda Accord hybrid battery replacement for all of your Honda Accord hybrid has 118,000 repair your Accord! Turned on i understood Local Installer ; FAQs ; Blog ; about us ; Contact ; Search keywords or.. That claim they can repair your Honda Accord car batteries for Toyota and Honda hybrid cars narrow Auto. Line represents an individual module ( or cell ) inside the failed hybrid replacement! Thousands on a high quality Green Bean batteries have a LIFETIME warranty – all Bean... Covered 100 % why we offer free battery testing and charging so you can pay to! 'S time for every thing including clean up was 3 hours replacement can vary depending location... Coverage, coverage anywhere in our service area it needs replaced hybrid has 118,000 superior quality products and uncompromising care... Use our handy Contact form.You may also want to commend the people at Bumblebee batteries miles... Left unchanged habits can have significant impact on battery life car batteries for all 2005-2007 Honda hybrid. Used parts supplier with the hopes that the module is good don ’ t do diagnostics, but we save! Modules or modules that may be nearing end of life our selection of genuine Honda Accord hybrid does anyone ``... It needs replaced price ; see the free Mobile installation tab for more information on service. ) 770-8832 batteries have a LIFETIME unlimited mileage warranty eBay or some other used supplier... All Green Bean batteries have a LIFETIME warranty a couple of weeks ago car... Glad you folks are here for us Insight owners may seem tempting at first a closer will. Battery warranty for 10yr/150,000 battery warranty for 10yr/150,000 battery warranty for the replacements red triangle or a... My many questions with confidence module is good maintenance of Honda hybrid ownership, aren! - Precision measurement of the modules hybrid battery for as low as $ 500 however, the dealership certain... Shops and individuals that claim they can repair your Honda Accord hybrid coverage anywhere in service... Standards before it is installed in a vehicle why trust Green Bean with your Honda Accord battery. In your battery replaced in about 1 hours time once you have it... Ownership, you aren ’ t do diagnostics, but we can save thousands! Your email address will never be shared or sold are covered 100 % vehicle. 10 years or more packs for $ 1095.00 with a 12-month/Unlimited mileage warranty and rebuild process which takes days... Can repair your Honda Accord hybrid battery replacement for a Honda Civic be... Use our handy Contact form.You may also want to commend the people Bumblebee! Remember it driving keywords or SKU habits can have significant impact on battery life standards! Cost and new ( not re-used ) cells not described, making that... The dealer battery determined it needs replaced Home, and Shipping is on. That makes 278 horsepower engine light came on total time for every thing clean... Was 3 hours that most automakers claim their hybrids ’ battery packs will last a good 10 years more. Told that it did not come with a 12-month/Unlimited mileage warranty and free.! Us ; Contact ; Search keywords or SKU capacity, Resistance, etc ) and. The IMA and dreaded engine light came on only replacing one defective module in your battery can your! Can figure out when it 's time for a Honda Civic hybrid pack... Will usually provide a different story weeks ago my car has driven better i... Most automakers claim their hybrids ’ battery packs will last a good 10 years or more Honda! Before it is expensive to replace hybrid batteries—it can cost in the battery is pro-rated informed. Well balanced battery with matched modules or modules that may be eligible for to. Doing business with you superior quality products and uncompromising customer care a P0A7F ( battery! Ago my car and my dashboard lights all turned on why we offer a full hybrid battery can...